Please put options in, where we can play with Minimap all the time and no Friendly Fire.

For spotting I wish that enemy shots are shown on the Minimap, maybe if we or a mate aim on an enemy, too. The normal spotting we can do with the position mark/ping (no 3D spotting) I like 3D spotting but I think most players find the mark/ping spotting the better thing and I haven't a problem with it, too. 

A Minimap is for me orientation, where I am, what's going on and where I see the ways, Mates/Enemies and Objectives etc.

No Friendly Fire available, I don't like trolls or mates who shooting or drive with the tank over you. Another thing is if team mates run in your sight if you shoot and you get negative points etc. for that. 

A Server Browser like other players said, where one of the best things, too.

I'm looking forward to it and the evolution of the game. Thanks for reading and I hope the ideas find the way in the game. 

Best regards guys 

Also a Test Range where we can test weapons with the different attachments, sensitivity and other ingame options etc.

Edited by Scroopi

In terms of spotting, the current system needs a bit of work. Although I do not agree with a full 3D spotting in a PvP environment, measures should be put in place so at least vehicles could be marked.

At the moment you can mark vehicles and enemies if you aim on it and hit the mark button, I noticed that friendly symbols/mates aren't shown sometimes. 

On the map Berlin a team mate was in a container, his symbol wasn't shown - first if I looked in the container his friendly symbol was shown. Hope that the devs improve this, that the team mates are shown behind walls etc.

Edited by Scroopi

i will have to disagree with most things .. maybe not about the server browser... But all the rest.. why do you want to make this game same with like all the others ? why you don't them instead ? this game is awesome cause it has some realistic and HC elements.. if i wanted some arcade shooter like COD i would be playing that.  specifically for minimap and teamates and map position.. you can see teamates already so no reason, map position well you'll learn the maps and you'll know.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Scroopi said:

Please put options in, where we can play with Minimap all the time and no Friendly Fire.

For spotting I wish that enemy shots are shown on the Minimap, maybe if we or a mate aim on an enemy, too. The normal spotting we can do with the position mark/ping (no 3D spotting) I like 3D spotting but I think most players find the mark/ping spotting the better thing and I haven't a problem with it, too. 

A Minimap is for me orientation, where I am, what's going on and where I see the ways, Mates/Enemies and Objectives etc.

No Friendly Fire available, I don't like trolls or mates who shooting or drive with the tank over you. Another thing is if team mates run in your sight if you shoot and you get negative points etc. for that. 

I'm looking forward to it and the evolution of the game. Thanks for reading and I hope the ideas find the way in the game. 

Best regards guys 

I don't agree with you at all. That is close to hardcore - you must think what you are doing. You must play with your team.
Minimap should be availble only with UAV active, FF should be ON. We hate 'sprayers' full auto, we like teamplay, tactics and guys who think.

It is not BF - It is WW3 - closer to reality with mechanics.

Edited by [uNSq]makivara
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, [uNSq]makivara said:

I don't agree with you at all. That is close to hardcore - you must think what you are doing. You must play with your team.
Minimap should be availble only with UAV active, FF should be ON. We hate 'sprayers' full auto, we like teamplay.

Same opinion here. The game is differrent and more difficult and tactical. Please do not try to change the game to something that is arleady out there. Just buy the other options and you should be fine. 

• Like 1

The game will not be arcade with a minimap and shot spotting, you see faster where enemies are, where mates need heal or ammo. The other problem is you don't see Team Mates all the time behind a wall or other things sometimes, that can result in friendly fire because you heard steps no symbol and think it's an enemy. After you see the team mate in front of you then shows first the friendly symbol, this happens sometimes, too.

An other idea were different modes like normal, hardcore, realistic, mix etc. where it is available or not.

4 hours ago, [uNSq]makivara said:

Minimap should be availble only with UAV active, FF should be ON. We hate 'sprayers' full auto, we like teamplay, tactics and guys who think.

I'm not a sprayer if you know my accuracy and gameplays. For WW3 you need aim and this is good. 

Edited by Scroopi

On 10/25/2018 at 6:00 PM, Scroopi said:

The game will not be arcade with a minimap and shot spotting, you see faster where enemies are, where mates need heal or ammo. The other problem is you don't see Team Mates all the time behind a wall or other things sometimes, that can result in friendly fire because you heard steps no symbol and think it's an enemy. After you see the team mate in front of you then shows first the friendly symbol, this happens sometimes, too.

An other idea were different modes like normal, hardcore, realistic, mix etc. where it is available or not.

Minimap is the first step to become more arcade. If you want to see an enemy faster, you need to look more carefull. Not just "run and shoot" like in BF or CoD. 

On 10/25/2018 at 1:29 AM, Scroopi said:

The normal spotting we can do with the position mark/ping (no 3D spotting) I like 3D spotting but I think most players find the mark/ping spotting the better thing and I haven't a problem with it, too. 

About Spotting, same comment like before, also the first step to become more arcade. And both together is nothing else like another BF or CoD title but only from a different company and a different title. People also bought that game because those missing features.

By the way, I played a lot of BF titles and had a lot of fun with them, but how The Farm develope WW3 it's just good and how that game should be forever. 

Edited by Terux
clarify

These options would turn WW3 into BF. If you want a BF experience, play BF (not hating, really, just saying...)

This is supposed to be a bit different. A middle ground between BF and ARMA, according to the devs.

I confess I missed the minimap in the beginning, primarily because I would get lost so many times. Now that map knowledge is increasing, I don't miss it so much and I'm glad it's not there. It makes the UAVs useful, and that's a new mechanic I'm enjoying.

- 1 minimap. As 

1 hour ago, nunbar said:

These options would turn WW3 into BF. If you want a BF experience, play BF (not hating, really, just saying...)

This is supposed to be a bit different. A middle ground between BF and ARMA, according to the devs.

minimap etc. would turn that into another BF. Nothing else to add

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Terux said:

- 1 minimap. As 

17 hours ago, nunbar said:

minimap etc. would turn that into another BF. Nothing else to add

You guys think pretty low about this game if you think just by adding a minimap it will turn into another bf, smh. ?

Edited by Lazyyawn

I dislike minimaps in games a they take away from the gameplay by providing easy hand fed information on the enemies location that leads to a whole slew of in gamplay issues like getting shot as your come around a corner because the other guy is waiting , though walls since they can see you one the mini map and were people turn around completely to ruin your flank since they can see you on the map using the mystical ESP.

It also moves the focus on the game away from actually playing it to always checking the minimap as it will become very important for wining and survival. It dumbs down the game, provides hand outs and moving it away from actually paying attention and focusing on the game at hand.

I am also against the spotting mechanics as they give hand outs to people that will rely on a marker instead of using their own eyes to play. I am very glas they dont add that stuff to the minimap and have it always up. Its on the main map which is ok so far and i really like that I'm not seeing a shit load of markers all over the screen and the current mini map isn't of much uses as is.

I would say if you have a spotting mechanic out side of vehicles put that info as a pin similar to r6seige or even better attache it to the compass so pubbies have a use the compass to pass info on enemy direction. you could even heat map it to get darker the closer to a enemy is and get rid of the mini map all togather.

I would also like to add that there is nothing wrong with arcade.

Some arcade FPSs are more hardcore in the true since of the word like quake. Hardcore has been coined in the FPS industry some time ago as realism, but what is harder and requires more dedication shooting a person once or twice with a really low TTK or actually having to try and aim continuously at a moving target to put enough damage into them to kill them.

Every other game genre and hobby hardcore still means dedicated and unwavering which is more applicable to the player and not the game/hobby.

Hardcore is on the opposite end of the spectrum then casual. You can have arcade games that are very unforgiving and harsh on casual payers. realism leaning games usually turn away casual for a coupleof reasons but that doesn't make them the Hardcore corner of the room.

I am against this. Simply because I don't want this game to start running into same issues Battlefield did. It was horrible.

1. The playerbase got fractured between normal and hardcore servers

2. People were often modifying things like vehicle respawn rate to 25% which helped vehicle abusers and totally throw the map design off by introducing 4x more vehicles than what the mode was intended for. 

3. Some even modified player health or bullet damage attributes, that was ridiculous. 

So in the end, almost every server you joined felt completely different. You were for example playing hardcore match, then joined normal server, shot a guy multiple times, stopped instinctively knowing that was more than enough damage to kill him, yet the bullet spongy guy just turned around and shot you. 

Custom server rules RUIN and DIVIDE playerbase. If you want minimap, then fine, if majority of people want it, then let's introduce it for everyone, same with other things. But custom server rules affecting gameplay are a complete nightmare. Every game needs one set of well balanced, fair, extremely solid and rigid rules, which can not be touched in any way. 

On 10/24/2018 at 6:29 PM, Scroopi said:

Best regards guys 

I dont mind what u want. It will make the game more fun and easier to get into but remember, This is a tactical shooter if not a shooter with tactical elements. So it's more hardcore than normal and Your suggestions will impact the developers vision sadly. 

These tactical games never have the mini map always on if none at all. I actually thought this game would have it, but allowing you to see it via you UAV is a nice balance. Besides that u have to hit a key to see it.

Can't let one soldier mass spot infantry. This game made me realize how broken that mechanic really is. In this game u can spot but with my experience u can spot 1 soldier at a time which is a nice change.

this game main appeal that its borrowing battlefields map scale, vehicles, squads and uliltiy items. but thats where it ends. Outside of that this game is its own thing, and if you want those things you might as well just play Battlefield 1, 4 and the upcoming battlefield 5 For all those features. Because of their choice, they Doom their game to be niche and not for everyone.

In my opinion this game isn't for Battlefield fans of the modern era. this is more for people battlefield fans of old that played Battlefield 1942, 2142 and Battlefield 2. Also for people that play Insurgency & Squad that want another option that isnt isnt as hardcore as thier main game but still hardcore enough that its still fun to them as an alternative. like how we may see the modern battlefield as our main game but cod as the alternative if that makes sense.

Edited by Amaterasu

5 hours ago, Amaterasu said:

I dont mind what u want. It will make the game more fun and easier to get into but remember, This is a tactical shooter if not a shooter with tactical elements. So it's more hardcore than normal and Your suggestions will impact the developers vision sadly. 

These tactical games never have the mini map always on if none at all. I actually thought this game would have it, but allowing you to see it via you UAV is a nice balance. Besides that u have to hit a key to see it.

Can't let one soldier mass spot infantry. This game made me realize how broken that mechanic really is. In this game u can spot but with my experience u can spot 1 soldier at a time which is a nice change.

this game main appeal that its borrowing battlefields map scale, vehicles, squads and uliltiy items. but thats where it ends. Outside of that this game is its own thing, and if you want those things you might as well just play Battlefield 1, 4 and the upcoming battlefield 5 For all those features. Because of their choice, they Doom their game to be niche and not for everyone.

In my opinion this game isn't for Battlefield fans of the modern era. this is more for people battlefield fans of old that played Battlefield 1942, 2142 and Battlefield 2. Also for people that play Insurgency & Squad that want another option that isnt isnt as hardcore as thier main game but still hardcore enough that its still fun to them as an alternative. like how we may see the modern battlefield as our main game but cod as the alternative if that makes sense.

Couldn't agree more +