Graphic-J

Post your latest WW3 Videos & Highlights here

@AllTheGearNoIdea Them poor vehicles though, made me laugh that you tried to RPG one of them as it was flying through the air? was it not enough for you that it was destined for the moon:). That quad quadcopter kill near the end was pretty sweet? Think the most I've managed is a double with the quadcopter. Good video mate?

This reminds me, I've still got a shed load of 0.2. clips I need to get through :/

Edited by VoodooGaming
  • Thanks 1

Thanks m8. Yeah it would have been an awesome shot with the RPG but hell, premature ejaculation, story of my life ?

Get them clips in a vid! My next vid will probably be me dying to all the damn bugs and rage quitting!

6 minutes ago, AllTheGearNoIdea said:

Thanks m8. Yeah it would have been an awesome shot with the RPG but hell, premature ejaculation, story of my life ?

Get them clips in a vid! My next vid will probably be me dying to all the damn bugs and rage quitting!

I've used all my reactions up for today (it's only bloody 9:45 am) but ? ? ? ? ? ?

Do you even QUAS bro @AllTheGearNoIdea nothing as good as your quad quadcopter kill, not an amazing edit either to be honest; I've been drinking since 10am. Still got more 0.2 clips I need to do something with :)

Edited by VoodooGaming
  • Like 1

@VoodooGaming

Duuuuuude that was awesome and made me ?

I don't want to encourage their use lmfao because I HATE getting done by one of those but they are hella fun and hella useful (that great scene at A1 on Warsaw where you were scanning like mad as well as slaying!). And you took out an enemy one!

So useful for taking out that one guy who is capping somewhere when your team is on the opposite side of the map and no help.

So useful for taking out those pesky snipers.

Have you tried the Mini UGV?

Yesterday I did attach c4 to one of my own squad by accident. I didn't know it works. Then 2 guys came down the stairs and I detonated killing all 3 ?

I couldn't stop laughing for a while after ?

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, maddinii said:

Yesterday I did attach c4 to one of my own squad by accident. I didn't know it works. Then 2 guys came down the stairs and I detonated killing all 3 ?

I couldn't stop laughing for a while after ?

Did you get a recording by any chance? I'd love to see that mate. I've never used C4...need to try it out

5 minutes ago, Sparryax said:

ezgif.com-crop.gif

What the heck is going on? The recoil is so broken it goes down after the first shot, then up and then down again? Or did you pull you mouse down before shooting? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maddinii said:

What the heck is going on? The recoil is so broken it goes down after the first shot, then up and then down again? Or did you pull you mouse down before shooting? 

OH no, I was pulling my mouse HARD. When I full auto from a distance I yank the poor mouse to try and reduce the recoil. 
Edit: If you look, when I first start shooting you can see the scope actually dropping, that's me pulling down.

Edited by Sparryax
  • Like 1

Several videos planned for the future of this game. Hoping this game gets a little more coverage and people flock to it like they should. (Feel free to give me some constructive criticism...new to making videos/editing/recording). Hey thanks, guys. See you on the battlefield!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

dont forget to choose 1440p :) 

Edited by R1GHT
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Edited by Disguise_AU
Couldn't figure out how to get my video embedded and also can't figure out how to remove my post so I just removed the text instead..
  • Like 1