Sign in to follow this  
Cloak

Do you think the recoil system is actually good?

Do you think the recoil system is actually good?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the recoil system is actually good?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • I would suggest to..(specify in the comment)

It does seem a bit much and definitely takes some getting use to. I'm only 10 hours in and I'm only now starting to get use to it. It tends to make the game less user friendly for non-hardcore players. Maybe tone it down a bit or have a practice room where you can go to shoot dummies or a noob practice room.

Edited by Fuzzy Nubz

After modded some guns should have lower recoil than what they have now. Although I haven't tested all guns so don't take it to heart. I don't have problem recoil staying as is makes you use the fire mode more for different distances which I likie a lot! ?

• Thanks 1

WUT? really? I came here ready to say "it's a bit too weak" xDD

As usual in every other game lately, people cry about guns being "difficult" and at the end the devs aaaaaaaaaaaaaalways make them so easy to use... the ammount of people that cry over this things are small compared with the real gamers who learn how to control them and master a gun, but this people don't come to complain to the forum, they are playing the game, learning it and mastering it... 

the noise of a few make the decisions for the rest, it's always like this and I'm ready to see it again here... :/ 

• Thanks 1

recoil are quite realistic atm ( quite low like in real life) but that foster lots of spray and spray. It would be nice to have much recoil in full auto to make it ineffective past 20m and promote semi auto, because soldiers in real life bearly fires in full auto except in movies...

In my opinion, the gunplay is very much like COD, you see a target, just spray and pray and 95% of the time, you'll get the kill even at 100m

• Like 2

Assault rifles seem fine, it takes getting used to but a few hours in the recoil feels good and seems skillful. 

I'm not sure yet but I m thinking burst single taps shouldn't make the gun jump this much . Maybe I'm wrong . For now I like it have to test further

20 minutes ago, CMBelite-FR said:

recoil are quite realistic atm ( quite low like in real life) but that foster lots of spray and spray. It would be nice to have much recoil in full auto to make it ineffective past 20m and promote semi auto, because soldiers in real life bearly fires in full auto except in movies...

In my opinion, the gunplay is very much like COD, you see a target, just spray and pray and 95% of the time, you'll get the kill even at 100m

I agree with you, full auto sprays should get much more recoil, and used only in CQC... 

1 hour ago, ERIO_el_SERIO said:

WUT? really? I came here ready to say "it's a bit too weak" xDD

As usual in every other game lately, people cry about guns being "difficult" and at the end the devs aaaaaaaaaaaaaalways make them so easy to use... the ammount of people that cry over this things are small compared with the real gamers who learn how to control them and master a gun, but this people don't come to complain to the forum, they are playing the game, learning it and mastering it... 

the noise of a few make the decisions for the rest, it's always like this and I'm ready to see it again here... :/ 

Dude this is just a poll, even if the 100% say no i don't like this recoil system dosen't mean it will change, it's just to know how the people feels about it✌.

Sign in to follow this