Sign in to follow this  
grizzly95

No clip through teammates while moving

Basically as the title says, i suggest making it so that you no-clip through teammates while moving. Not exactly realistic, but i think it would go a long ways towards helping the gameplay in terms of some of the clunky movement i have experienced. I've always disliked it in Battlefield (the main FPS series i have played before this) that it was so easy to get hung up on a teammate who is stopped in a doorway or following behind you, preventing you from getting to safety.

Maybe make it so that there is a animation of your character "dodging" a teammate when running but i just do not like getting blocked by teammates when i am trying to get somewhere. 

I find it very unrealistic but I have felt what you describe . Personally I would like to stay as is to make this game less about rushing every door corner etc, cause it makes the game be more  focused about tactical play.

11 hours ago, Kermithefrog said:

I find it very unrealistic but I have felt what you describe . Personally I would like to stay as is to make this game less about rushing every door corner etc, cause it makes the game be more  focused about tactical play.

I don't see how making it so that you get hung up would promote tactical play in any way. In real life you would communicate with your fire team members so you can move past them in these kind of situations, rather than getting hung up wholesale like you both have super magnets in your pockets like tends to happen in games. Let alone blocking a door etc. I also don't think anything can be done preventing people just rushing door corners since there is no risk involved, you die you re spawn.

I just think it will help a lot with gameplay smoothness and not causing aggravation because you cant get through a doorway because someone is stopped in it or you can get out of the line of fire because someone is on your hip. 

Sign in to follow this