Sign in to follow this  
rapdepp

Team points income while holding the majority of cp's

Hi players and devs, 

I would like to talk about the team points your team is getting while you hold the majority of the capture points or while you hold all points. 

In my opinion the point income is way to low for the amount of cp's you have. I played a few rounds yesterday where my team or the enemy team dominated the other team completely. There was a game where we hold all capture points in Berlin for about 5 minutes but we couldn't reach the point limit and the round ended before we could reach the maximum points. It feels really boring if you hold all points and all you do is kind if spawn camping. 

So I would suggest to raise the team point income for every cp you hold more than your enemy. And if you hold all cp's you should win really quick! 

Do you think so too or is it just me? 

• Like 2

Yeah I would say the majority of games whoever wins usually wins by a lot, the team with no flags should get more BP to try make it a little more fair, maybe open a down point elsewhere on the map so as they can try capture objectives on the other side of the map.