Sign in to follow this  
Amaterasu

Matches Are Way To Long & Surrender Option.

Yes. Now I see you choose a side before you join game .. it will be hard to balance in future.. not sure how it will work later tho. Maybe u won be able to change sides as like now(restarting game)

4 minutes ago, Terux said:

Balancing teams is a bit difficult because you choose at the beginning East or West. I selected east and played every match at east. Maybe I am wrong with that and I only had luck to play all the time East.

If all slots are filled with people, and get refilled when people are leaving, then you can have some heavy combats and time is much faster over then with a complete unbalanced match

yeah and if you get in a match in which your team is about to lose, it's not fair for yourself... it's not easy to balance all this things, we can only hope the devs will find a good solution... :)

If it's about to lose then just play .. what else you can do.. if devs do fix balance and rejoin system ( or generally something with join server system) that is.

2 minutes ago, ERIO_el_SERIO said:

yeah and if you get in a match in which your team is about to lose, it's not fair for yourself... it's not easy to balance all this things, we can only hope the devs will find a good solution... :)

That's true, but you can also have luck the the half of the team is replaced and YOU start to win ?

I normally prefer longer match due to tactical and teamwork reasons. But seeing teamwork is almost nonexistent at the moment, I'd also agree that 25~30mins is the way to go until they have enough features to make longer games more fun. Repeatedly exchanging caps for 73 times in 40 mins is pointless, IMO.  Anyway, I'd love to see some sort of dynamic front-line, where players need to advance instead of backcapping caps over and over again.

Please do not reduce the general length of the rounds. This is a massive multiplayer shooter and not COD or a TDM Game. People come here for for medium - to large scale battles so keep it as it is plz. 

I do see the idea behind the surrender button and it makes sense to me, but should be like an 80/20 vote needed to surrender.

I would not mind a TDM or Domination mode AFTER everything else is fixed.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this