Sign in to follow this  
sosabangbang

Different ammunition types unlockable for each weapon!

Different ammunition types  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Different ammunition types

• High velocity ammunition , explosive ammunition , incendiary ammunition , armor piercing ammunition etc.
    • Only normal ammunition

Lets say you unlock different ammunition types throught your progress with each weapon. Logically only certain calibers could go throught certain type of armors. These stuff would create a great dynamic between the armor type and the calliber type ! ?

There are hp , ap and fmj bullets atm for flesh targets , armored infantry and something inbetween I guess.. for now it's all unlocked for testing purposes, later it will cost credits.

For vehicles I believe there are AP and HE rounds atm.

6 minutes ago, Kermithefrog said:

There are hp , ap and fmj bullets atm for flesh targets , armored infantry and something inbetween I guess.. for now it's all unlocked for testing purposes, later it will cost credits.

For vehicles I believe there are AP and HE rounds atm.

Yes but adding a bigger variaty would be game changer. 

Also atm we can only use 30 bullets of the type we chose a bigger amount would be nice.

Bigger amount of bullets in the magazines? Some weapons have mods for bigger mags.

Now if you mean more types of ammo like explosive and incendiary I'm not sure if they are needed.. ie. Explosive ammo would break cqc as it would make it a clusterfuck. I believe RPG corner cleaning is enough of that...... 

Im sure different types would be a great add.

(btw im saying at the moment  if you want Ap bullets for a gun u only get 30 bullets) so multiple full mags of ap or incendiary or explosives or high velocity would be nice and a great add !

Sign in to follow this