jaku

Separate Weapon texture setting

I already asked a dev on discord, but I think having a graphics setting that allows the user to apply higher detailed textures to only their weapon and characters and leave the environment textures low would be a huge addition for lower end PC users. Basically having all the customization stuff (weapons, camos, character models etc.) higher detailed textures while maintaining low environment textures would probably help ALOT with memory usage. 

I have a 3GB GTX1060 and 8GB RAM and I can't run anything higher than low textures without unplayable stuttering, I really like the customization and having the ability to actually see all the great options in high detail while still being able to play the game would help alot of us plebs that made poor PC part choices  enjoy the game. it's something I wish PUBG added in and I think it would genuinely help make the game better.

I just figured I'd post this here in the hopes the devs somehow see it. Obviously I could just upgrade my PC, and I will sooner or later but it's just been eating away at me that seemingly no FPS game has added this setting into their game so I thought I'd at least post it. Weapon/character models looks amazing and I hope to see them in HD someday ;)

• Like 1