Sign in to follow this  
Treloagori

Map Size and Player count.

Does anyone else feel like the player count is a bit low on every mode? Even on the 17 vs 17 map size its way too hard too defend more that 2 captured spots. Most of the time capturing 4 spots (A1+A2 , B1+B2) end up in leaving one site empty and ready to be captured. Personally i prefer capturing to be hard. Having to fight and try hard to capture a spot and then having an easier time defending it. Right now its more like trading an objective for another. Also once 2 or more players leave its just game over. Come backs are already hard. Having less people its just impossible. Higher Player counts atleast will give more action and maybe a lit bit higher chance to the team with less players to fightback.

Just my opinion. Whats yours?

• Like 1

Yes map sizes could be reduced the spawn areas are innacessible for the enemy team and are quite large for no reason. It will also help the performance issues for many of us.

indeed default respawn areas shouldnt be accessible and are indeed kinda large.. about the defending multiple points with few ppl you gotta see it more tactical and communicate to defend or attack. i personally prefer to be able to back door cap and force enemy front lines to back up.. else it would be a very static front line fight ..