vin

Cheating discussion

Hello, this thread is dedicated to discussing in-game cheating. We've made to get feedback on what the community is experiencing in-game with cheaters. However, to keep this thread clean a set of rules have been devised below.

RULES

WHAT WE ENCOURAGE

We encourage that people use this thread to discuss their feelings about the levels of cheating in-game and also how they think we can combat them more effectively.

• Thanks 2

The thing with this game is that it is hard to establish who is a cheater and who isn't considering the server issues play a big part. Having a high ping playing on NA because EU is fucked and although playable it still causes issues like shooting at the enemy and them not really seeing me because of the delay thus getting called a hacker. 

Also, we don't have kill cam and nor do we want it, so it's impossible to view the other person's perspective of the kill. The only hackers you can catch with video evidence is either a constant killer (always on the kill feed every few seconds and even that is not solid proof), head shot only killer or a teleporter and speed hacker.

Edited by Nuro
  • Thanks 1

Definitely need to add a cool down on spotting.  You can tell if someone in your squad has a macro running spamming X by the constant pings anytime they look around and either A. spot anyone and everyone, or B. Whatever objective they look at gets pinged 400 times on the screen and ears.

• Like 4

In yesterdays game I was spaming the shit out of X because I was flying a UAV above a capture point marking the enemy team. Even if some of them were standing still it didnt register that i marked that player only after maybe jamming X 5 times did it show a marker on that player.

Killing publicity of hack on twitch, youtube, or websites will drop cheating. To have video evidence, it's hard to know unless one guy dominates everyone with aimhack, but the person may be mistaken as hacker, when he's not. People may also make mistake on calling hack when there's peeker's advantage (though, not noticable), desync on server, prefire, and other things (look at player testing with gun and think it's wall hack). Record after game to spectate players (PUBG, League) may increase accuracy of hack calling. I think not adding report also goes well, so players can record video and report it on mail, without balant hackusation.

Edited by Yuzuri
  • Like 1

The best way in my Oppinion to fight against Cheaters is using The Battleeye Anticheat Software. Acctually all big Cheatsides dont support BE..  Why they dont make Hacks for this Game?! I know it.. BE and PUBG fight them with the Law. EAC is good but they only ban players.. BE are fighting against the Builders!  I think you have to do it so too..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well so far I haven't met many cheaters. Last game I had 2 in game tho.. but it was ballanced as there was 1 cheater per team. At 1st I thought that there was some spot where you could shoot through wall. 

I don't know how big issue with cheaters is. And also I don't know if or how much money does it cost to change Anticheat but I would suggest Battleeye.

• Thanks 1

I will send the video recorded of the guys I been caught cheating- snapping with AIMBOTS and WALLHACKS !

Thank you very much , for the IP BAN !! if possible

Спасибо! С уважением
HALCON4-WW3k4to01

p.s.

Battle eye anticheat, will keep them at bay, they cant keep up with the code. As DryTEK suggest indeed , BattleEye .

Thank you

Spasibo! S uvazheniyem

Edited by HALCON4

Surely spotting cheats is going to be relatively easy if the hit registration is accrate?

I mean, ive been suspicious of a couple of people that seem to constantly hit 100% to the stomach with an auto AR after ive died and looked.

I guess its possible every now and then but every single time?????????

I do not want to report any cheat, but only mine concerning the anti-cheat question, the EU .pak files are punctured like a sheet of paper destiny much attention to those wits will be easy to see people who cross the walls and shoot without recoil

2 hours ago, dougieee said:

Surely spotting cheats is going to be relatively easy if the hit registration is accrate?

I mean, ive been suspicious of a couple of people that seem to constantly hit 100% to the stomach with an auto AR after ive died and looked.

I would not really use them hit markers that you are show as gospel to how you died, that thing needs more work.

To catch a cheater in the act is very complicated ..
It has of course signs that can tell us the presence of a cheater. As for example its high score (example if it is 100 kill for 6 times kill), it is from this moment that we have to report it to anti-cheat teams. A thorough control on their part would not be too much.

To be honest. I dont think so that at this moment, one can determine a a guy may be cheating or not. I may appear teleporting infront of others die to my 500+ ping on any given server and people may say that im a cheater. 

I play on AS...500+ ping

I play on NA...500+ ping

I play on EU...500+ ping

21 hours ago, dougieee said:

Would u mind telling how much ping u were playing that game?

1 hour ago, Bobyabk said:

To be honest. I dont think so that at this moment, one can determine a a guy may be cheating or not. I may appear teleporting infront of others die to my 500+ ping on any given server and people may say that im a cheater. 

I play on AS...500+ ping

I play on NA...500+ ping

I play on EU...500+ ping

Laggy movement and telporting would be 2 different things in MY opinion. I can tell the difference between someone that is lagging and someone that is clearly teleporting across the map, there is even a bug in game that lets you teleport for a small distance and you can do it 100% every time.

2 hours ago, [1ST] RedSide said:

To catch a cheater in the act is very complicated ..
It has of course signs that can tell us the presence of a cheater. As for example its high score (example if it is 100 kill for 6 times kill), it is from this moment that we have to report it to anti-cheat teams. A thorough control on their part would not be too much.

High kills is normally a red flag but currently it is so easy to get 70+ kills and so little deaths. Is it worth reporting the person as suspicious? Yes, as a hacker? No. 

Not so much a cheat, but more "feels-like-cheating":

Some terrain can cover 99% of a person, yet they can still fire (and see things) through it, f.g. the craters on Berlin. Almost impossible to spot them and their fire appears to be coming out of the ground. Should be an easy fix.

3 minutes ago, DutchWolf said:

Some terrain can cover 99% of a person, yet they can still fire (and see things) through it, f.g. the craters on Berlin. Almost impossible to spot them and their fire appears to be coming out of the ground. Should be an easy fix.

There are many places where you can be 100% behind cover and still shoot where you have clear visibility.  Also bullets come out of whatever sights you are using not the barrel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MFC_Plowing said:

There are many places where you can be 100% behind cover and still shoot where you have clear visibility.  Also bullets come out of whatever sights you are using not the barrel.

I told them about this in early access, nothing has changed about it.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bobyabk said:

I play on AS...500+ ping

I play on NA...500+ ping

I play on EU...500+ ping

Would u mind telling how much ping u were playing that game?

I normally get around 240ms occasionally i have a bad server but that was closer to last friday, they seem to have improved over the last week

OK well all is cool and dandy.

Meanwhile its "Alpha Early Access" and glitchy with mesh and texture exploits but.....

I have proof of the AA hack they are using and its getting ridiculous the amount of ppl. cheating now, its getting out of hand as the days goes by.

As a FPS gamer, you know who is cheating and whose not, its just matter of observe and recognize and know the ballistics of the game and how they work , as the glitches existent in the levels.

Battle Eye will keep this at bay .

Most of this Cheaters coming from BF1 and you know the amount of cheaters on that game, they are using the same coder of the site that sold them their cheat, so it will be easy to get them with Battle eye !

My Team and I already record 20 games with at last 2 cheaters per team , per team. every ...single... game !

With Aimbot , and ridiculously Wallhack, you can see them snapping so fast that is hilarious , looking at the walls , and we know were are those textures that you can see through and they are not even close to them LOL,

They are shooting guys from one corner of the map to end corner and with weapons with no recoil or spread of bullet, just one shot per kill and  we saw the ------->> running shooting guy <--- a funny cheat moving fast around the level in crouch position and a guy flying above the level and shooting RPG's  WDH !!?  LMAO !! !!

So with that said YES, they are many, many cheaters now in the game and the number its increasing, because there it's not a good Anticheat program for the game.

Until a real Anticheat as Battle eye is installed - Implemented in the game, The FUTURE of this Multimedia Product WW3, can be FLUSHED ! pretty fast.

Its tiresome to play with cheaters on the levels, we dont desire this Great project of Farm51 to go that direction , how many reports we have to do ? SO you guys can see the real truth that its out there , you know the sites exists , you know we have this problem NOW ! what are you waiting for ? ..... loose the game and loose the $ Investment that you guys put in this your Project WW3 ? 

And more important loose the Gamers, loose your community , that translates in  $$$$$  !!!

Get you act together before NOvember or you gonna loose ppl. !! LOTS  of Ppl. $ 0.000.000.00 $

So pls. F51 DEv. TEAM !!.... BATTLE EYE !!

regards

HALCON4-WW3k4to01

Edited by HALCON4
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1