Jump to content
vin

Cheating discussion

Recommended Posts

On 6/11/2019 at 1:31 PM, Ragir said:

This is not possible to do, just FYI, no physical way for someone to install something that influences other player's game. 0%, no way, this is not how world works.

And because we see a lot of reports about cheats that are impossible to do and we know how many of the there are, we can really easily see which have to be looked at and which are just misunderstandings, pure luck or a game bug.

We're not taking cheaters lightly, but on the other hand, the amount of cheaters in WW3 is extremely low - lately possibly even zero, but we can't know that. We see no detections of suspicious behaviour and we are not getting clear reports - we haven't see anything apart from one persor that looks suspicious.

It's possible that game bugs, randomness and ping are looking like someone's cheating, but it's most likely not the case - and again, this is not coming from the point of view that I'd like that to be true, but all the evidence we get points towards ww3 being fairly free if not 100% from from cheaters at this point.

Our netcode is written in a way to make stuff like infinite health and speedhacks (there was one of those, that was a bug and it's fixed now) are not possible to do, since it's always the server that decides damage, positions and speeds - you can change whatever you want on your side, but it won't propagate to other players. The only two really big problems are aimbots and wallhacks, which are being taken care of by the EAC team and so far - it's working nicely.

 

 

Thank for your response.

I have been playing FPS games long enough to know if it is issues, or cheats. But over 5 -6 games, you begin to know what is up. I do not call out cheaters lightly and have found that some I have called out, dial their sh!t back... but still rely on it/them. And yes, wall hackers are the easiest to spot (while in game/Not spectating) because you can predict what they are going to do, in relation to your own teammates, etc. 

 

Ragir, I will be able to give you a hand in a few months w/cheaters after I build a few RDNA streaming rigs, and will able to just pass of my capture footage to you guys without fanfare. 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, trig0tron said:

Ragir, I will be able to give you a hand in a few months w/cheaters after I build a few RDNA streaming rigs, and will able to just pass of my capture footage to you guys without fanfare. 

All help is always appreciated, we have been thinking about making the game as cheat free as we can since we started making it - this is something important to us, so I'd love to have people help.

We're also going to introduce reporting and other tools for the players to help us moderate the game :)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Ragir said:

We're also going to introduce reporting and other tools for the players to help us moderate the game :)

ughhh... ingame reports... you know that 90% of players report everyone who killed them. Saw so many times in other games the situation like this:

"he headshoted me! his K/D is 0.5! Hes a cheater! Reported!"

"he killed 5 in a row! Cheater! Reported!"

"he has K/D more than mine! Cheater! Reported!"

"he killed me from far distance! Cheater! Reported!"

"he knew where I was! Cheater! Reported!" (still more than half of players do not know about radars, sounds they making and so on)

Brainless players will abuse this system, spamming wrong reports. Dont know will you have some kind of filter on your side, but Im pretty sure that ingame reporting is absolutely useless due to mentioned reasons

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was called cheater for last 4 days in a row. By some... NOOBS.  I can't choose another word. 1 day I was a little(well, quite not a little, tbh) lucky on Smolensk with my Pecheneg and was going 15-0 and died because I was out of ammo. And 1 guy who was going 0-11 and was killed by me 3 or 4 times started accusing me of being cheater.

On another day 2 guys were sitting on the stairs in the main building on B1 Smolensk. And there was Reaper above them. Anyone who had played a little on Smolensk would know that in that corner there is only stair to the second floor and u literally don't have any other place to stay except the corner on the second floor. I shooted through the wall, landed few hits and was accused of being the wallhacker.

Day before yesterday I was accused of being cheater because some guy was killed by me few times with headshots without any chances to counteract. And Yes, if we speak about more headshotkills in 0.6, there are much more headshots in 0.6. Why? Game is running smooth, there is no stuttering and lagging, NOTHING is messing with ur aim, especially when u have x4 scope. So, this 1 butthurted guy even started teamkilling me in next round. It was his fight for justice.

I can be like that too . Ban Gacek and @Atwayfor often having killcount and KD better than me. They are definitely cheaters!

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tynblpb said:

1 day I was a little(well, quite not a little, tbh) lucky on Smolensk with my Pecheneg and was going 15-0 and died because I was out of ammo

yesterday I was going 30-0 :D But no one called me a cheater :( 

3 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

Ban Gacek and @Atwayfor often having killcount and KD better than me. They are definitely cheaters!

As i said (as a bad tip) in one of my videos: "remember: everyone who plays better than you is a cheater, who plays worse is a noob". So yeah, you confirmed my words when told about noobs calling you cheater. So with ingame reports F51 will get tonns of false (~toxic / rage) reports on "hackers" with K/D > reporters K/D

 

I dont know how such reports will be reviewed: manually or automatically (Dont think you can automize it), but if it possible, implement some kind of "slander penalty" for many false reports :D 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read your comments and came to the conclusion that people can not distinguish a good player "knowing the map" from the imposter.

Generally, this is because players who have poor statistics or are simply new players get angry quickly and their level of frustration increases with every death.
That's how it is in every FPS game :)

The worst thing is that when players get used to this type of behavior, they will cheat themselves in the game, unfortunately the logic of community thinking in FPS games is very poor.
And in this way, the fraudsters are born on servers.
Unfortunately, this can not be avoided, that's why I always say that a good AC is the basis of FPS games, it would still be nice if there were ban on HWID "Ban on the motherboard".

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, AdliS said:

I read your comments and came to the conclusion that people can not distinguish a good player "knowing the map" from the imposter.

 

thats it!

Good player besides good aiming skill can hear footsteps, knows map well (and its all default positions), uses radars, penetration mechanics, flanking, predicts enemy moves and so on.

Bad or average player can only go straight ahead and shoot.

So the difference between good and average player is quite big, which bad player consider as cheating, not even trying to ask himself "am i doing something wrong? How to improve?"

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
We have problems solved :)
Unreasonable reports due to lack of knowledge of maps and poor use of game mechanics by weak players or new players.
I know it's weird, but that's how it looks :)
In this way, the "RAGE" level increases in this group of players.
Can you fix it? Of course! Do not worry about them :) The longer they play, the more experience they will get in a few months, the role will change :D

That's how it works.
 
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2019 at 4:13 AM, tynblpb said:

I was called cheater for last 4 days in a row. By some... NOOBS.  I can't choose another word. 1 day I was a little(well, quite not a little, tbh) lucky on Smolensk with my Pecheneg and was going 15-0 and died because I was out of ammo. And 1 guy who was going 0-11 and was killed by me 3 or 4 times started accusing me of being cheater.

On another day 2 guys were sitting on the stairs in the main building on B1 Smolensk. And there was Reaper above them. Anyone who had played a little on Smolensk would know that in that corner there is only stair to the second floor and u literally don't have any other place to stay except the corner on the second floor. I shooted through the wall, landed few hits and was accused of being the wallhacker.

Day before yesterday I was accused of being cheater because some guy was killed by me few times with headshots without any chances to counteract. And Yes, if we speak about more headshotkills in 0.6, there are much more headshots in 0.6. Why? Game is running smooth, there is no stuttering and lagging, NOTHING is messing with ur aim, especially when u have x4 scope. So, this 1 butthurted guy even started teamkilling me in next round. It was his fight for justice.

I can be like that too . Ban Gacek and @Atwayfor often having killcount and KD better than me. They are definitely cheaters!

 

Cheaters are not determined by their KDR..!

An outrageous KDR game after game might indicate something is up, but not definitive in anyway. What makes a cheater a cheaters is HOW they kill people. When someone's gameplay becomes suspicious and you start to take note. Over games, or days, or even weeks. Even subtle cheaters don't hold up to the scrutiny.

 

In all honesty those who say People accuse them all the time of cheating...  really don't know the reason that lead to the "hackusation", so why defuse?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, trig0tron said:

 

Cheaters are not determined by their KDR..!

An outrageous KDR game after game might indicate something is up, but not definitive in anyway. What makes a cheater a cheaters is HOW they kill people. When someone's gameplay becomes suspicious and you start to take note. Over games, or days, or even weeks. Even subtle cheaters don't hold up to the scrutiny.

 

In all honesty those who say People accuse them all the time of cheating...  really don't know the reason that lead to the "hackusation", so why defuse?.

boi all i do is drop 3.0 plus kds 8/10 games with 30 + kills. I do not cheat. is just easy in this game. Now if someone is consistently doing 80+ kills and not using tanks/drones

then you need to be worried. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 𝘕𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘬𝘰 𝘚𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘦 said:

boi all i do is drop 3.0 plus kds 8/10 games with 30 + kills. I do not cheat. is just easy in this game. Now if someone is consistently doing 80+ kills and not using tanks/drones

then you need to be worried. 😂

I in most games end up with 50+ kills with less than 20 deaths without using a single tank, its just a matter of smart plays, teamwork and skills.

 

Tbh i havent yet encountered any cheater in this game, or they are bad at cheating

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2019 at 1:04 PM, 𝘕𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘬𝘰 𝘚𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘦 said:

boi all i do is drop 3.0 plus kds 8/10 games with 30 + kills. I do not cheat. is just easy in this game. Now if someone is consistently doing 80+ kills and not using tanks/drones

then you need to be worried. 😂

 

 

Again, KDR means very little in spotting a subtle cheater. Blatant cheaters like many 80+ kills/etc get owned by EASY-ANTI-CHEAT and burn out in a ball of flames.

 

Just because someone uses cheats, doesn't make them good. That is how you end up spotting them, because you can see them constantly relying on their cheats in tough situations. And whether in your squad, on your team, or playing against them the next game. They reveal themselves.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/13/2019 at 11:08 PM, trig0tron said:

 

 

Thank for your response.

I have been playing FPS games long enough to know if it is issues, or cheats. But over 5 -6 games, you begin to know what is up. I do not call out cheaters lightly and have found that some I have called out, dial their sh!t back... but still rely on it/them. And yes, wall hackers are the easiest to spot (while in game/Not spectating) because you can predict what they are going to do, in relation to your own teammates, etc. 

 

Ragir, I will be able to give you a hand in a few months w/cheaters after I build a few RDNA streaming rigs, and will able to just pass of my capture footage to you guys without fanfare. 

 

I'm not here to argue w/ you about cheating or anything, but in-game. You ALWAYS accuse me of cheating because I dumpster on you every match when we go against each other (IGN Kiwiz/Astroahh). Majority of the community knows how much you accuse good/bad players of cheating because you arn't as good as them (Which isn't a bad thing). I just don't want anyone to listen to your feedback cause you have a pretty bad rep at accusing literally anyone for cheating. For ex. we were on a Warsaw warzone and you accused a 7/13 guy of cheating. Literally 7/13 for cheating. Why would someone cheat if they're not even going positive?????????????? Makes no sense to me. I have games were I'm anywhere from 80 to over 100 kills and that's because I'm good at the game and anyone that plays with me knows I'm good. I go against other very good players as well and respect when someone bests me. Sure theres banter involved, but I don't immediately think someone is hacking because they're doing good. This community needs to relax on all the hackusations because it's absurd on how much there is. WW3 isn't a hard game to play and certainly not a hard game to master. I'm not entirely going to say there isn't any hackers in this game (because I'm sure there is), but outta my almost 200 hours of playing I've only once encounter someone sorta fishy, but other than that? Nah. And on a last note I'm going to quote you and I'm sure that anyone that gets into a lobby w/ you knows how much you do it....... "I have been playing FPS games long enough to know if it is issues, or cheats. But over 5 -6 games, you begin to know what is up. I do not call out cheaters lightly" Literally you can get poo'd on within the first 10 mins of a match and instantly resort to accusing someone of cheating. Don't try and act like a saint when you're far from speaking the truth.

Edited by Astroahh
Grammar
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Astroahh said:

I'm not here to argue w/ you about cheating or anything, but in-game. You ALWAYS accuse me of cheating because I dumpster on you every match when we go against each other (IGN Kiwiz/Astroahh). Majority of the community knows how much you accuse good/bad players of cheating because you arn't as good as them (Which isn't a bad thing). I just don't want anyone to listen to your feedback cause you have a pretty bad rep at accusing literally anyone for cheating. For ex. we were on a Warsaw warzone and you accused a 7/13 guy of cheating. Literally 7/13 for cheating. Why would someone cheat if they're not even going positive?????????????? Makes no sense to me. I have games were I'm anywhere from 80 to over 100 kills and that's because I'm good at the game and anyone that plays with me knows I'm good. I go against other very good players as well and respect when someone bests me. Sure theres banter involved, but I don't immediately think someone is hacking because they're doing good. This community needs to relax on all the hackusations because it's absurd on how much there is. WW3 isn't a hard game to play and certainly not a hard game to master. I'm not entirely going to say there isn't any hackers in this game (because I'm sure there is), but outta my almost 200 hours of playing I've only once encounter someone sorta fishy, but other than that? Nah. And on a last note I'm going to quote you and I'm sure that anyone that gets into a lobby w/ you knows how much you do it....... "I have been playing FPS games long enough to know if it is issues, or cheats. But over 5 -6 games, you begin to know what is up. I do not call out cheaters lightly" Literally you can get poo'd on within the first 10 mins of a match and instantly resort to accusing someone of cheating. Don't try and act like a saint when you're far from speaking the truth.

I agree with Astro here. I've always known you to claim that you watch someone for multiple games before you report them - the only thing is.... you seem to have forgotten it's a two way street. We've played too many games with you where the hackusations slip from your lips with 20 minutes of someone joining a server and playing with you. I've seen you accuse someone of hacking that had just got the game and hadn't even played an hour. This community is tight and players like yourself quickly build a reputation, and unfortunately, in my eyes at least, you've gotten the rep of not knowing what you're talking about.
It may not be fair - but I don't take anything you take serious anymore - and I think it's a shame you've cried wolf so much, because you probably have or at least will actually encounter cheaters in WW3.

I can't wait until the report button is put into the game - because then, perhaps tri will keep his/her self proclaimed skills as human cheat detector to a minimum and instead leave it to the professionals and the software of EAC to do it's job. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2019 at 9:18 AM, Atway said:

ughhh... ingame reports... you know that 90% of players report everyone who killed them. Saw so many times in other games the situation like this:

"he headshoted me! his K/D is 0.5! Hes a cheater! Reported!"

"he killed 5 in a row! Cheater! Reported!"

"he has K/D more than mine! Cheater! Reported!"

"he killed me from far distance! Cheater! Reported!"

"he knew where I was! Cheater! Reported!" (still more than half of players do not know about radars, sounds they making and so on)

Brainless players will abuse this system, spamming wrong reports. Dont know will you have some kind of filter on your side, but Im pretty sure that ingame reporting is absolutely useless due to mentioned reasons

I can't really describe how this system works so people don't get to it and abuse it, but it will not just ban people with a lot of reports, that's the stupid way of doing it :P

On 7/6/2019 at 12:00 AM, @PRUNKgaming said:

I can't wait until the report button is put into the game - because then, perhaps tri will keep his/her self proclaimed skills as human cheat detector to a minimum and instead leave it to the professionals and the software of EAC to do it's job. 

It will also let people report toxic players, so that's another fun thing :P

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14.06.2019 в 11:18, Atway сказал:

ughhh... ingame reports... you know that 90% of players report everyone who killed them. Saw so many times in other games the situation like this:

"he killed 5 in a row! Cheater! Reported!"

"he has K/D more than mine! Cheater! Reported!"

Strongly support! Here is a living example of such behavior. Therefore, it is better to record a match or add an observer mode.

image.thumb.png.bb44c74ad6ff317b85aae1ada0428ddc.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, BadRussiaN said:

Therefore, it is better to record a match

doesnt work. I heard so many times something like "hes a cheater and even streams it!!111" Even if you will show him how to play on his PC sitting right in front of him, he wont change his mind. Just because "who plays better than me is a cheater" :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 часов назад, Atway сказал:

doesnt work

You don't like anything. What you capricious, however! 😆

But the record of the match and should not prove anything to the сomplainants. It is for moderators/admins. For those competent people who can make the right decision.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 часов назад, TZMMY сказал:

i recorded a hacker and sent an email  

There were was a lot of cheaters at Last night. One of them even admitted it in the chat.

image.png.c95124adb2151ef3909d253523428747.png

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, BadRussiaN said:

There were was a lot of cheaters at Last night. One of them even admitted it in the chat.

 

shame on you cheating bastard!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2019 at 7:00 AM, BadRussiaN said:

There were was a lot of cheaters at Last night. One of them even admitted it in the chat.

image.png.c95124adb2151ef3909d253523428747.png

To be fair, if someone calls me a cheater I just think they're stupid and say yes anyway so they'll shut up

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, @PRUNKgaming said:

To be fair, if someone calls me a cheater I just think they're stupid and say yes anyway so they'll shut up

same here - I always agree with them or just thank them :) Sometimes even suggest them to report me instead of crying.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...