Jump to content
vin

Cheating discussion

Recommended Posts

On 7/25/2019 at 12:16 PM, PointShootActionTTV said:

I've been called a cheater multiple times even at times when I'm not trying. At times when I am I listen for footsteps, throw grenades for voice lines and change the enemies speech to Russian (no offense) to easily tell if their enemies or not. Guarding commonly traveled areas is another one where I was called a hacker for having wall hacks. I've also seen it done to others. Funny thing is. I haven't once experienced something where I can conclusively say that someone was hacking. I was beat fair and square multiple times due to me making mistakes or people being in better positions/being outplayed. I have highlights of entire matches where I was called a hacker after because I did well. Then the next match I'll do horrible because the teams are different and the same chemistry that was there before isn't and the other team poops on us. Not because of cheats, but because they played better. It's going to drive people away when there's certain people screaming that so and so is hacking in the all chat when they're having an awesome match. I even remember someone saying that I am being looked into, or it could've been said to calm the person down. But there are certain people who get beat and assume hacks. That would be very selfish of me to assume whenever someone beats me that they're cheating.

That's my two cents.

 

@trig0tron you've also accused me of cheating, please provide this proof you have or you are just blowing wind into peoples arses. thxs

That's the thing. He has no proof. 
By his own words - he believes he is more capable of detecting cheats than the systems designed to do so - and has yet to bust a single hacker in any legit manner despite having the reputation in the community that he does.

It's just blowing smoke up peoples arses, as you've put it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2019 at 1:42 AM, @PRUNKgaming said:

That's the thing. He has no proof. 
By his own words - he believes he is more capable of detecting cheats than the systems designed to do so - and has yet to bust a single hacker in any legit manner despite having the reputation in the community that he does.

It's just blowing smoke up peoples arses, as you've put it.

When I call someone a cheater, it is not because of one instance, or even ten. I'll go strait at them over and over and even wait until they are engaged elsewhere, to come out on them... to see if they will rely on their macros. Just so you know, in other platforms I have personally banned over a thousand players for cheating. I have had whole clans break up because I have caught Officers using cheats.

Algorithms can't do what humans can do, that type of AI is coming. Subsequently, Anti-cheat doesn't call people out, or post on the forums... only to notice later, those people are not cheating anymore.

 

The only people I notice blatantly cheating anymore are brand new n00bs... with less than 40h of gameplay.

 

On 7/25/2019 at 1:16 PM, PointShootActionTTV said:

I've been called a cheater multiple times even at times when I'm not trying. At times when I am I listen for footsteps, throw grenades for voice lines and change the enemies speech to Russian (no offense) to easily tell if their enemies or not. Guarding commonly traveled areas is another one where I was called a hacker for having wall hacks. I've also seen it done to others. Funny thing is. I haven't once experienced something where I can conclusively say that someone was hacking. I was beat fair and square multiple times due to me making mistakes or people being in better positions/being outplayed. I have highlights of entire matches where I was called a hacker after because I did well. Then the next match I'll do horrible because the teams are different and the same chemistry that was there before isn't and the other team poops on us. Not because of cheats, but because they played better. It's going to drive people away when there's certain people screaming that so and so is hacking in the all chat when they're having an awesome match. I even remember someone saying that I am being looked into, or it could've been said to calm the person down. But there are certain people who get beat and assume hacks. That would be very selfish of me to assume whenever someone beats me that they're cheating.

That's my two cents.

 

@trig0tron you've also accused me of cheating, please provide this proof you have or you are just blowing wind into peoples arses. thxs

 

As you know I have stopped calling People out, & when I finish my x570 build, I will just start recording them. Though I have to say, over the last months I've come face to face with you a hundreds of times and have not noticed anything suspicious. 

Coincidentally, I was playing on a euro server and some people were accusing me of wall hacking. And for a 4h stint I was outright owning people and throughout the session was still periodically getting called out using shenanigans...  but I noticed I had the huuuge ping, since NA servers were dead. Which had me thinking perhaps that could be happening with people visiting US servers. Or some change in netcode?

 

So again, I stopped calling out people and in the future will just back-channel my "proof".  Also, don't assume that Players who are calling cheaters out, are because they themselves, have a low score, etc. As a competitor, it is always fun to get owned by a good player, which is different than getting macro'ed by a wannabee.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game is either full of cheaters or unbalanced, for example I think I am being killed with AK-15 very quickly very often, and overall feel of killing someone is slower than being killed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 час назад, RT3P™ сказал:

This game is either full of cheaters or unbalanced, for example I think I am being killed with AK-15 very quickly very often, and overall feel of killing someone is slower than being killed.

3rd version: u r simply weak.

There is gun customization for u to enhance ur efficiency on the battlefield. Some ppl use x3-x4 scopes to increase accuracy, for example.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

3rd version: u r simply weak.

There is gun customization for u to enhance ur efficiency on the battlefield. Some ppl use x3-x4 scopes to increase accuracy, for example.

Come on, why do you lie to him? I think it is time to admit that the devs handed out a full set of cheats for christmas to everybody who owned the game already back then. It's an inofficial secret in the community.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Только что, HeiligeRobbe сказал:

Come on, why do you lie to him? I think it is time to admit that the devs handed out a full set of cheats for christmas to everybody who owned the game already back then. It's an inofficial secret in the community.

Shhhhhh. Don't let them know, that anyone who has 100+ hrs in game receives WH and AimAssist.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or the Russian HAck that is floating around since couple of months  now :P , pls. dont tell me that u guys are oblivious to this one ? LMAO !!

UNDETECTED

 

and dont tell me that I need to probe it , lol it's against the site rules to provide with links ...so....google it then and you will found it .  ahhhhhh the Mother Russia 💸  🤣👾👨‍💻👀

 

LiBer Primus

 

UPDATE as per dec 26 2019.

Still rampant cheating, new Russian HACk online,  EAC  UNDETECTED !!!

👎

Edited by HALCON4
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone, 

Users who active post here, please keep the thread civil, and do not have a go at each other.  It's just an "verbal' warning. I will take down posts that are inappropriate which will include replies to the posts as well.

Do not name and shame any users, if you need to report people to do it with the email hacks@worldwar3.com.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Since i reached 100H playtime i have strange grafic bugs look here

 

ESP.jpg

 

🤣

Dude if you have proof for Cheat seller sent link to EAC

Edited by Enigma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2020 at 1:39 PM, Enigma said:

Since i reached 100H playtime i have strange grafic bugs look here

 

ESP.jpg

 

🤣

Dude if you have proof for Cheat seller sent link to EAC

Thats why I don't play anymore....    too many hackstars.

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2020 at 3:08 PM, trig0tron said:

Thats why I don't play anymore....    too many hackstars.

indeed.

Enigma  hackstar ......why dont you send the one you use  LMAO !!

Edited by HALCON4
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah @Enigma is a hacker for sure, lets vote to ban him ;D

+1 to ban :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Atway said:

yeah @Enigma is a hacker for sure, lets vote to ban him ;D

+1 to ban :D

beside the joke , he plays legit and he was in ESL

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2019 at 5:08 AM, trig0tron said:

 

 

Thank for your response.

I have been playing FPS games long enough to know if it is issues, or cheats. But over 5 -6 games, you begin to know what is up. I do not call out cheaters lightly and have found that some I have called out, dial their sh!t back... but still rely on it/them. And yes, wall hackers are the easiest to spot (while in game/Not spectating) because you can predict what they are going to do, in relation to your own teammates, etc. 

 

Ragir, I will be able to give you a hand in a few months w/cheaters after I build a few RDNA streaming rigs, and will able to just pass of my capture footage to you guys without fanfare. 

 

 

 

On 11/15/2018 at 11:58 AM, Morp said:

@BmP_SeeR We are working on a ingame cheat reporter. We also hear you about the spawn system. It's broken beyond repair, so we made a brand new system. It will be introduced in first or second big patch, so really soon (it depends on the inhouse tests).

@E.A.R.N. No, we won't punish people for our mistakes.

@HALCON4 We are aware of the problem with cheaters, and talking to guyz at EAC also prepering our own solutions to the problem (like ingame cheat reporter), I can promise you that when other burning issues we have right now will be resolved, the cheater ban hammer will strike...

 

 

 

On 6/14/2019 at 8:42 AM, Ragir said:

All help is always appreciated, we have been thinking about making the game as cheat free as we can since we started making it - this is something important to us, so I'd love to have people help.

We're also going to introduce reporting and other tools for the players to help us moderate the game :)

This is gonna be interesting see how many start ranting  :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...