vin

Cheating discussion

On 7/25/2019 at 12:16 PM, PointShootActionTTV said:

I've been called a cheater multiple times even at times when I'm not trying. At times when I am I listen for footsteps, throw grenades for voice lines and change the enemies speech to Russian (no offense) to easily tell if their enemies or not. Guarding commonly traveled areas is another one where I was called a hacker for having wall hacks. I've also seen it done to others. Funny thing is. I haven't once experienced something where I can conclusively say that someone was hacking. I was beat fair and square multiple times due to me making mistakes or people being in better positions/being outplayed. I have highlights of entire matches where I was called a hacker after because I did well. Then the next match I'll do horrible because the teams are different and the same chemistry that was there before isn't and the other team poops on us. Not because of cheats, but because they played better. It's going to drive people away when there's certain people screaming that so and so is hacking in the all chat when they're having an awesome match. I even remember someone saying that I am being looked into, or it could've been said to calm the person down. But there are certain people who get beat and assume hacks. That would be very selfish of me to assume whenever someone beats me that they're cheating.

That's my two cents.

@trig0tron you've also accused me of cheating, please provide this proof you have or you are just blowing wind into peoples arses. thxs

That's the thing. He has no proof. 
By his own words - he believes he is more capable of detecting cheats than the systems designed to do so - and has yet to bust a single hacker in any legit manner despite having the reputation in the community that he does.

It's just blowing smoke up peoples arses, as you've put it.

• Haha 1

On 8/1/2019 at 1:42 AM, @PRUNKgaming said:

That's the thing. He has no proof. 
By his own words - he believes he is more capable of detecting cheats than the systems designed to do so - and has yet to bust a single hacker in any legit manner despite having the reputation in the community that he does.

It's just blowing smoke up peoples arses, as you've put it.

When I call someone a cheater, it is not because of one instance, or even ten. I'll go strait at them over and over and even wait until they are engaged elsewhere, to come out on them... to see if they will rely on their macros. Just so you know, in other platforms I have personally banned over a thousand players for cheating. I have had whole clans break up because I have caught Officers using cheats.

Algorithms can't do what humans can do, that type of AI is coming. Subsequently, Anti-cheat doesn't call people out, or post on the forums... only to notice later, those people are not cheating anymore.

The only people I notice blatantly cheating anymore are brand new n00bs... with less than 40h of gameplay.

On 7/25/2019 at 1:16 PM, PointShootActionTTV said:

I've been called a cheater multiple times even at times when I'm not trying. At times when I am I listen for footsteps, throw grenades for voice lines and change the enemies speech to Russian (no offense) to easily tell if their enemies or not. Guarding commonly traveled areas is another one where I was called a hacker for having wall hacks. I've also seen it done to others. Funny thing is. I haven't once experienced something where I can conclusively say that someone was hacking. I was beat fair and square multiple times due to me making mistakes or people being in better positions/being outplayed. I have highlights of entire matches where I was called a hacker after because I did well. Then the next match I'll do horrible because the teams are different and the same chemistry that was there before isn't and the other team poops on us. Not because of cheats, but because they played better. It's going to drive people away when there's certain people screaming that so and so is hacking in the all chat when they're having an awesome match. I even remember someone saying that I am being looked into, or it could've been said to calm the person down. But there are certain people who get beat and assume hacks. That would be very selfish of me to assume whenever someone beats me that they're cheating.

That's my two cents.

@trig0tron you've also accused me of cheating, please provide this proof you have or you are just blowing wind into peoples arses. thxs

As you know I have stopped calling People out, & when I finish my x570 build, I will just start recording them. Though I have to say, over the last months I've come face to face with you a hundreds of times and have not noticed anything suspicious. 

Coincidentally, I was playing on a euro server and some people were accusing me of wall hacking. And for a 4h stint I was outright owning people and throughout the session was still periodically getting called out using shenanigans...  but I noticed I had the huuuge ping, since NA servers were dead. Which had me thinking perhaps that could be happening with people visiting US servers. Or some change in netcode?

So again, I stopped calling out people and in the future will just back-channel my "proof".  Also, don't assume that Players who are calling cheaters out, are because they themselves, have a low score, etc. As a competitor, it is always fun to get owned by a good player, which is different than getting macro'ed by a wannabee.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This game is either full of cheaters or unbalanced, for example I think I am being killed with AK-15 very quickly very often, and overall feel of killing someone is slower than being killed.

• Like 1

1 час назад, RT3P™ сказал:

This game is either full of cheaters or unbalanced, for example I think I am being killed with AK-15 very quickly very often, and overall feel of killing someone is slower than being killed.

3rd version: u r simply weak.

There is gun customization for u to enhance ur efficiency on the battlefield. Some ppl use x3-x4 scopes to increase accuracy, for example.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

3rd version: u r simply weak.

There is gun customization for u to enhance ur efficiency on the battlefield. Some ppl use x3-x4 scopes to increase accuracy, for example.

Come on, why do you lie to him? I think it is time to admit that the devs handed out a full set of cheats for christmas to everybody who owned the game already back then. It's an inofficial secret in the community.

• Haha 3

Только что, HeiligeRobbe сказал:

Come on, why do you lie to him? I think it is time to admit that the devs handed out a full set of cheats for christmas to everybody who owned the game already back then. It's an inofficial secret in the community.

Shhhhhh. Don't let them know, that anyone who has 100+ hrs in game receives WH and AimAssist.

• Haha 4

Or the Russian HAck that is floating around since couple of months  now :P , pls. dont tell me that u guys are oblivious to this one ? LMAO !!

UNDETECTED

and dont tell me that I need to probe it , lol it's against the site rules to provide with links ...so....google it then and you will found it .  ahhhhhh the Mother Russia 💸  🤣👾👨‍💻👀

LiBer Primus

UPDATE as per dec 26 2019.

Still rampant cheating, new Russian HACk online,  EAC  UNDETECTED !!!

👎

Edited by HALCON4
  • Like 1

Hey everyone, 

Users who active post here, please keep the thread civil, and do not have a go at each other.  It's just an "verbal' warning. I will take down posts that are inappropriate which will include replies to the posts as well.

Do not name and shame any users, if you need to report people to do it with the email hacks@worldwar3.com.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Since i reached 100H playtime i have strange grafic bugs look here

ESP.jpg

🤣

Dude if you have proof for Cheat seller sent link to EAC

Edited by Enigma

On 4/3/2020 at 1:39 PM, Enigma said:

Since i reached 100H playtime i have strange grafic bugs look here

ESP.jpg

🤣

Dude if you have proof for Cheat seller sent link to EAC

Thats why I don't play anymore....    too many hackstars.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2020 at 3:08 PM, trig0tron said:

Thats why I don't play anymore....    too many hackstars.

indeed.

Enigma  hackstar ......why dont you send the one you use  LMAO !!

Edited by HALCON4
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

yeah @Enigma is a hacker for sure, lets vote to ban him ;D

+1 to ban :D

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Atway said:

yeah @Enigma is a hacker for sure, lets vote to ban him ;D

+1 to ban :D

beside the joke , he plays legit and he was in ESL

• Haha 1

On 6/14/2019 at 5:08 AM, trig0tron said:

Thank for your response.

I have been playing FPS games long enough to know if it is issues, or cheats. But over 5 -6 games, you begin to know what is up. I do not call out cheaters lightly and have found that some I have called out, dial their sh!t back... but still rely on it/them. And yes, wall hackers are the easiest to spot (while in game/Not spectating) because you can predict what they are going to do, in relation to your own teammates, etc. 

Ragir, I will be able to give you a hand in a few months w/cheaters after I build a few RDNA streaming rigs, and will able to just pass of my capture footage to you guys without fanfare. 

On 11/15/2018 at 11:58 AM, Morp said:

@BmP_SeeR We are working on a ingame cheat reporter. We also hear you about the spawn system. It's broken beyond repair, so we made a brand new system. It will be introduced in first or second big patch, so really soon (it depends on the inhouse tests).

@E.A.R.N. No, we won't punish people for our mistakes.

@HALCON4 We are aware of the problem with cheaters, and talking to guyz at EAC also prepering our own solutions to the problem (like ingame cheat reporter), I can promise you that when other burning issues we have right now will be resolved, the cheater ban hammer will strike...

On 6/14/2019 at 8:42 AM, Ragir said:

All help is always appreciated, we have been thinking about making the game as cheat free as we can since we started making it - this is something important to us, so I'd love to have people help.

We're also going to introduce reporting and other tools for the players to help us moderate the game :)

This is gonna be interesting see how many start ranting  :P 

On 5/17/2020 at 12:07 PM, HALCON4 said:

indeed.

Enigma  hackstar ......why dont you send the one you use  LMAO !!

What do you mean??  😇

Just a tip shut up without having any clue how a cheat look or proof of cheating in any way. 

SO I HAVE PROOF FOR NOT CHEATING 🥱  and you?? 🤓

I record my gameplay over 1 year now since i left Battlefield and its cry babys Bann to Win NOOBS.

You cry like the WBKS Server guys 🤣 ...here some of my CHEATING Bf4 Accounts

https://bf4db.com/player/1003837927259  before anybody ask NO IM NOT HeXe hes a buddy of mine

One last thing Dude I saw you play the other day ...and i am sorry to say but bots play smarter than than you 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 минут назад, Enigma сказал:

What do you mean??  😇

Just a tip shut up without having any clue how a cheat look or proof of cheating in any way. 

SO I HAVE PROOF FOR NOT CHEATING 🥱  and you??

I'm sure it was a joke...

Though if we talk about cheaters, now on steamhub there is new iteration. Now it is chinese who are cheaters...

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, tynblpb said:

I'm sure it was a joke...

Though if we talk about cheaters, now on steamhub there is new iteration. Now it is chinese who are cheaters...

No i guess not...he always complains about me or other people cheat. 

He has NO IDEA how an Aimbot looks like or even a Cheat.

At the moment im not playing the game any more cos it just frustrating to play this without friends as Squadmates!!

NO TEAMPLAY there is no ( I ) in TEAM it means...

T ogether

E veryone

A chive

M ore

🤪

Once I had 35 friends playing this but all quit...even the Chinese guys quit.

The Chinese have the Ping advantage i recorded it so many times when i try to kill Laoge or anyone of them with there 300+Ping 🙄.

The Chinese have private coders you can rent to create a private cheat for you. I was invited once to get it via WeChat...wtf

I guess it will work like a remote radar via Smartphone thats why WeChat app (Not Detecable) cos its not running on the PC.

Cheating to Chinese is normal and morraly acceptabel a kind of sport look at PUBG Ban Stats 😆...

The newest feature for Cheaters is StreamProof using OBS Studio looks like this

https://postimg.cc/gx2sPbtr    People ask me "Why u not play CoD WarZone then?" Here is the answere

I play video games and shooter for over 35 years maybe its time for a new hobby...

Edited by Enigma
  • Like 1

On 7/5/2019 at 5:39 PM, Astroahh said:

I'm not here to argue w/ you about cheating or anything, but in-game. You ALWAYS accuse me of cheating because I dumpster on you every match when we go against each other (IGN Kiwiz/Astroahh). Majority of the community knows how much you accuse good/bad players of cheating because you arn't as good as them (Which isn't a bad thing). I just don't want anyone to listen to your feedback cause you have a pretty bad rep at accusing literally anyone for cheating. For ex. we were on a Warsaw warzone and you accused a 7/13 guy of cheating. Literally 7/13 for cheating. Why would someone cheat if they're not even going positive?????????????? Makes no sense to me. I have games were I'm anywhere from 80 to over 100 kills and that's because I'm good at the game and anyone that plays with me knows I'm good. I go against other very good players as well and respect when someone bests me. Sure theres banter involved, but I don't immediately think someone is hacking because they're doing good. This community needs to relax on all the hackusations because it's absurd on how much there is. WW3 isn't a hard game to play and certainly not a hard game to master. I'm not entirely going to say there isn't any hackers in this game (because I'm sure there is), but outta my almost 200 hours of playing I've only once encounter someone sorta fishy, but other than that? Nah. And on a last note I'm going to quote you and I'm sure that anyone that gets into a lobby w/ you knows how much you do it....... "I have been playing FPS games long enough to know if it is issues, or cheats. But over 5 -6 games, you begin to know what is up. I do not call out cheaters lightly" Literally you can get poo'd on within the first 10 mins of a match and instantly resort to accusing someone of cheating. Don't try and act like a saint when you're far from speaking the truth.

Yes, and do you remember the very next game..? After he got his macros down and learned to start using his chats...? 

Again, it is not how many deaths/kills you get, it is HOW they are happening, that shines a light on a cheater. Like a guy who ALWAYS sweeps a room with people in it, but will blow pass rooms that don't. Not once, or twice, but his entire playstyle relies on it. (ie: knowing the information of what is behind a whall). Because you can see them snap to the next person behind a well....  in the kill cam.

Again, my "hackusations" are not off-the-cuff responses, but scoped moments that are repeatable, when you present yourself to a cheater in a certain way... or watch him, take out others, etc. Not once, but repeatedly..   Then you can publically lay suspicion on them.

Odd thing is, often when I do call out others, they leave, or even people here... "curtail" their macro-cheats to dire situations. But even then, you can see the patterns.

Funny thing here is Astroooh is that you are trying to make it personal, or about me... or about someone killing me. I've never not once in 30+ years of gaming, have gotten upset about someone getting the best of me...   it's not about me kid, it is about someone's gameplay. And when I do make accusation, I sit the whole game with my scope on them... and they know it, because their software tells them they are in LOS, etc..

If you are good, you are good and you gameplay is organic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

🤣

It just seems most ppl here have no idea how a cheat looks or whats the dif between HACK and CHEAT what it does or what it is able to do.

So smart Cheaters use remote Radars or Cheats installed to the mouse and buy cheats that supports Stream and are record proof ...so that they can make videos of how good they are XD

LOL

s1mple question: You meet a guy who play Counter Strike like a God and owns Servers...like s1mple,device,coldzera all are ESL Pros.

Why if so good NOT join ESL and play League and get a lot of Money???????

Anwere: Because he uses AA Remote Radar and on events pll would see this or he has a mice with programabel ARM cortex processor but this goes to deep.

So a Cheater is a retarded fagot that BUYS a Cheat from a Cheatseller and mostly has no clue how to set the Aimbot correctly like Aimspeed,Aimangle and other stuff...

a Hacker is someone who is able to do all the stuff by him self coding programing

then sell the mouse to an Indian Pro wanna be Forsaken who gets caught live 😁

https://youtu.be/-z-kmSF5Qxk

Stop calling everyone a Cheater guys

Its is just anyoing  played 1 game yesterday after reinstall Win10 new.There was 1 guy stuttering and lagging while i was stuttering and lagging.

See him first shot him first I die first... THATS THE BAD NETCODE.

But people start flamig calling him he is Cheating obvious ...WOW

1 game 15 Minutes and i hit ALT+F4 and leave the game.

usb-mouse-injection-dumping-and-rewrite.jpg  From a Forum HOW To Program Aimbot for mice

Edited by Enigma
  • Haha 1

On 6/6/2020 at 10:57 AM, trig0tron said:

Yes, and do you remember the very next game..? After he got his macros down and learned to start using his chats...? 

Again, it is not how many deaths/kills you get, it is HOW they are happening, that shines a light on a cheater. Like a guy who ALWAYS sweeps a room with people in it, but will blow pass rooms that don't. Not once, or twice, but his entire playstyle relies on it. (ie: knowing the information of what is behind a whall). Because you can see them snap to the next person behind a well....  in the kill cam.

Again, my "hackusations" are not off-the-cuff responses, but scoped moments that are repeatable, when you present yourself to a cheater in a certain way... or watch him, take out others, etc. Not once, but repeatedly..   Then you can publically lay suspicion on them.

Odd thing is, often when I do call out others, they leave, or even people here... "curtail" their macro-cheats to dire situations. But even then, you can see the patterns.

Funny thing here is Astroooh is that you are trying to make it personal, or about me... or about someone killing me. I've never not once in 30+ years of gaming, have gotten upset about someone getting the best of me...   it's not about me kid, it is about someone's gameplay. And when I do make accusation, I sit the whole game with my scope on them... and they know it, because their software tells them they are in LOS, etc..

If you are good, you are good and you gameplay is organic.

indeed interesting

Well so far I haven't met many cheaters. Last game I had 2 in game tho.. but it was ballanced as there was 1 cheater per team. At 1st I thought that there was some spot where you could shoot through wall. 

5 hours ago, oliverthom707 said:

Well so far I haven't met many cheaters. Last game I had 2 in game tho.. but it was ballanced as there was 1 cheater per team. At 1st I thought that there was some spot where you could shoot through wall. 

you cant meet cheating players in the game if there is no players at all

Roll Safe | Know Your Meme

• Haha 1

7 часов назад, oliverthom707 сказал:

At 1st I thought that there was some spot where you could shoot through wall

Some walls can be shot through. The higher caliber - the more walls it can penetrate.