vin

Cheating discussion

Hi MaxMaron .

Does anyone is reading this posts , here ingame, the cheating problem we have now ?!

And what a about to have a WALL of SHAME !!

This is going as other Games ...... no name no shame ?  but this guys are CHEATING they deserve to be unmask and the community to know this guys  !!  you can even see them posting videos in YOUTUBE !!

so shame on them ! to the DA WALL !!!

We have this "NO name no shame "   in the  " other game " , didn't work at ALL , impunity in the maximum expression , if we have a wall of shame that we can post this CHEATERS , we at last have a reference as well you guys and other true players , on top we been sending videos of this cheaters and the cheats.

can you or someone answer that ?

We have a REAL CHEATING PROBLEM !!

king regards

HALCON4- k4to04WW3

Edited by HALCON4

13 minutes ago, HALCON4 said:

so shame on them ! to the DA WALL !!!

We are working on the subject of cheaters and we are aware that cheats are also used in our game. That's why we have set up an email to which cheaters can be reported.

We take such reports very seriously and will take action against them.

Why we do not allow Wall of Shame is very simple. There is no proof for every cheater, like a video or screenshot. However, it is legally very important to check exactly whether a player cheats or he was perhaps wrongly reported. We have to check these reports, as we can only remove such cheaters from the game with good reason.
So what if a player lands on a Wall of Shame even though he may be innocent? What if there were even private harassment as a result? What if we allowed this to happen?

Therefore we ask you to continue to report such cheaters via the mail set up by us. Please report cheaters right here: hacks@worldwar3.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Correct point taken .

But you miss the most important point of this ---> the ( VIDEO proof )  what about if we can POST the VIDEO of it ?  the VIDEO of him cheating as the ones we are posting in YOUTUBE ?!!

Thats the WALL of Shame we are talking about .

TO DA WALL of Shame !!

Now you got my point ?

p.s.

Please check the email I send you guys we got his screen , the guy was having the HACK in his DESKTOP !!

Edited by HALCON4

2 minutes ago, HALCON4 said:

Correct point taken .

But you miss the most important point of this ---> the ( VIDEO proof )  what about if we can POST the VIDEO of it ?  the VIDEO of him cheating as the ones we are posting in YOUTUBE ?!!

Thats the WALL of Shame we are talking about .

TO DA WALL of Shame !!

Now you got my point ?

We don't allow to post names or videos about cheaters. Our rules are very clear abvout that: 

Please respect and follow our rules!

A Wall of Shame will not change the problem. We take action against reported cheaters and hackers. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, MaxMaron said:

We take such reports very seriously and will take action against them.

I can attest to these words. You even get an e-mail back from the support from a real person and not a copy&paste by bot (yet).

Edited by Marrond
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Will see if the Dev, Team really gets on top of this Cheating problem.

We HAD it.

Is on your hands now, not in ours, we did our reports. we want Battle eye or a Good code anticheat program enabled, don';t get me wrong ,we truly like the game you guys create with all your efforts, but, we are done with the increasing cheating !

MaxMaron check you P.M.

Thank you

We will monitor the multimedia Product, but we are not going to play it anymore until a code anticheat program its installed.

November its around the corner.

King regards

I am also a bit perplexed as to why Easy AC was chosen over Battleye. Battleye is way more proven, and relied on by huge titles like Fortnite, PUBG, ArmA and so on. As it was already mentioned above in this thread, they go extra mile to shut down the cheat creators, not just ingame cheaters. I really hope there's still time to reconsider the choice. 

good day
I do not know if cheaters are actually at work
But I think it's more the people who make the bugs their favor
spawn under map, invisible bug and many more
let's wait until game is patched up
after that we can be sure

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:54 AM, Dimaray said:

In yesterdays game I was spaming the shit out of X because I was flying a UAV above a capture point marking the enemy team. Even if some of them were standing still it didnt register that i marked that player only after maybe jamming X 5 times did it show a marker on that player.

yup, last i played, mark seemed to be inconsistant and would require several mashes to mark an enemy

I was just annihilated by this guy using a suppressed Vepr. I went to go put a suppressor on one myself and see there aren't any. Should I report this guy or am I missing something?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, GoryGrunt said:

I was just annihilated by this guy using a suppressed Vepr. I went to go put a suppressor on one myself and see there aren't any. Should I report this guy or am I missing something?

Try to use a long barrel.

yup cheaters are a problem right now, but i think there are more important things to fix and improve, after these things are done the devs should be available to tweak easy anti cheater and take measures against hackers, besides, nothing more satisfactory than killing someone who can't even play without cheating, or is worts than you playing the way you must

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MaxMaron said:

Try to use a long barrel.

I went to test this to see what the fuss is about and I can't see a way to add a suppressor to the vepr; I tried with the available barrels but nothing showed up. 

On the topic of how OP this thing is; I was sniped by one of these and also clipped by another from 50m+ today. Seems its catching on. :/ 

• Thanks 1

First im playin this game since release(since Servers work) and have many fun with this game. But its full of cheaters!!!!  im running around the corner and insta Kill! Every round there are cheaters.. plans to fight them are not to see.. And dont say report them via Email!!! this noobish Easy Anti cheat is a Easy Joke! I dont want to play this game anymore...  Dev´s do something or you can see your game Dead! yes iam one Player.. but after one cames two and three and four.. you dont need a calculator to know what i mean.. if you do nothing you can play your game alone on a lan with some friends..

Regards BuLLeT

Edited by weedtime
language, merged.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BuLLeT said:

First im playin this game since release(since Servers work) and have many fun with this game. But its full of cheaters!!!!  im running around the corner and insta Kill! Every round there are cheaters.. plans to fight them are not to see.. And dont say report them via Email!!! this noobish Easy Anti cheat is a Easy Joke! I dont want to play this game anymore...  Dev´s do something or you can see your game Dead! yes iam one Player.. but after one cames two and three and four.. you dont need a calculator to know what i mean.. if you do nothing you can play your game alone on a lan with some friends..

Regards BuLLeT

I do agree that EAC is a load of trash but you need to report them if you want to help the community and your self, you cant just come here and complain (well you can in theory) and then refuse to help but proceed to complain some more.

Get some video evidence or a few screen shots and send them in to the devs.

Hopefully it wont be far down the line to where they allow people to rent servers and thus have active admins on them to ban or kick any suspects.

• Confused 1

I can confirm there are already cheaters in the game, I was walking down a coridor (walls left and right) and I got slowly killed by a guy who was shooting trough walls, I was seeing the bullet marks on the wall as he was firing towards me, he did bullet by bullet so I had all the time to observe the suroundings but there was no one around, just him shooting trough walls.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lazyyawn said:

I can confirm there are already cheaters in the game, I was walking down a coridor (walls left and right) and I got slowly killed by a guy who was shooting trough walls, I was seeing the bullet marks on the wall as he was firing towards me, he did bullet by bullet so I had all the time to observe the suroundings but there was no one around, just him shooting trough walls.

everyone knows there are cheaters, it's just that devs are working on other things for now, but i'm sure they will work in the issue

• Like 1

I have over 100 hours in this game already and I don't think Ive seen a single person who I thought was definitely cheating, 
I've seen people I know accused of aimbot in game that absolutely were not cheating (they're way too bad to be cheating), I've seen people that were accused of wallhacks that were not cheating (I've sneaked up on that player a bunch of times),
I play on the Australian servers, I play against the same players almost everyday .  I'd notice after fighting the same people so many times if they were suspect. 
People should be a little more careful before they accuse people of cheating, its a pretty big deal and if you just throw accusations around it makes it hard to convict actual cheaters because the accusations lose validity. 

• Thanks 1

- "I got shot through a wall" - You can spawn inside of empty buildings accidentally sometimes and shoot through the walls. If this happens to you resist the urge to shoot people and respawn. 
- "Wallhack, He knew I was coming" - Many parts of the map where players can learn out and shoot without being seen. Report any instances of this to devs, game is in very early access. 
- He killed me in like half a second - Bad interpolation from massively varied ping can give this impression.

- That guy is bullet proof - Bad hit reg, interpolation and netcode/servers that need more work and armor hit can all lead to this.

There are a number of issues that can give the impression someone is cheating, but I would bet that the majority of the time its not actually true. Im not saying there aren't any cheaters, just not very many. 

Edited by ProfessorPeach

For me it's over with WW3 - for now. I can't join a quick match anymore without a aimboter in my and the enemy team. It is really pissing me off that just a week after release the game is overflooded with that people. I really hope the devs will change the anti cheat system in the next weeks.

But for now I have to say goodbye to the game. And it really brought me a lot of fun! This is a shame for all the fair playing people and it makes me very angry, because the game really has such a high amount of potential!!!

Dear devs, please set your focus on the anti cheat system.

Edited by Creeping
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Creeping said:

For me it's over with WW3 - for now. I can't join a quick match anymore without a aimboter in my and the enemy team. It is really pissing me off that just a week after release the game is overflooded with that people. I really hope the devs will change the anti cheat system in the next weeks.

But for now I have to say goodbye to the game. And it really brought me a lot of fun! This is a shame for all the fair playing people and it makes me very angry, because the game really has such a high amount of potential!!!

Instead of getting angry about it why not try to help the devs by providing them with video evidence or at the very least an image or 2?

• Confused 1

I tried the long barrel. I think I hear [pun] what your'e saying. I think it does mute a little, and definitely helps hitting at a longer distance. But not silent. The guy who was racking me up was running around like CoD and his shotgun was making a dull "whoomp whoomp" noise. Like that dude's shotgun in No Country For Old Men.

And for the other parts people mentioned; definitely has the R6S element of not knowing all the nooks and crannies. I think a kill cam, even a crappy one, would help help map knowledge a ton. And its rare I feel I'm 100% against a cheater.

It does feel like I'm 100% playing against people in TeamSpeak or Discord communicating lol. Which makes sense I'd get beat up. Non of my people want to jump into it yet. I can do some work and take a point (not one being currently hotly contested) by myself usually even if its 2 or 3 people there, but its rough holding/caping by yourself. I gotta respect it when I'm capping a point and scanning two different avenues, somebody comes in one and I can take them out and a second later I'm got from the other one. They were clearing me out.

I'm really loving the game. Consistently get into servers quick. FPS seems to have gotten worse but they'll optimize soon. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Nuro said:

Instead of getting angry about it why not try to help the devs by providing them with video evidence or at the very least an image or 2?

Thats a good point. But how to believe a screenshot? Others could say it was a nice tank action.  Video is a good idea but how?

14 hours ago, Creeping said:

wow really ? Aren't you exaggerating ? I've got 40 hours and didn't suspect anything suspicious. I've been killed by invisible guys but that's a bug AFAIK. Switching to BattleEye could be great though. However, I think BE require more CPU ressources so maybe we should wait for the game to be optimized ?

Edited by JiggyJinjo
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1