vin

Cheating discussion

got over 100 saw two cheaters early on , on my team teleporting. After that saw only one player who was suspicious.

Edited by TZoningHard
edit
  • Thanks 1

Not a cheat, but people "spawning" under the map and shooting people with the TOE+Ammo bag is getting really, really old.

• Haha 1

Stats; as in the k/d ratio.

I heard the Dev's where going to take that out of the game, but I urge you to keep the track of the data.  Overtime it will be clear who's hacking even with a speed hack which I found one Player to be  doing , so recorded it. Its been emailed to hacks@worldwar3.com .

For if you're speed hacking around a map, your k/d is is going to show it. More kills with a lot less deaths on every game on every map. Plus the fact you managed to go from one checkpoint to another in less time than is possible , all the time. 

Just got shot through an entire building on the map with the mall in it.  I'm sure the devs are aware and doing everything they can to rid this game of cheaters.  So far doing a great job devs!

10 hours ago, Sutex said:

Stats; as in the k/d ratio.

I heard the Dev's where going to take that out of the game, but I urge you to keep the track of the data.  Overtime it will be clear who's hacking even with a speed hack which I found one Player to be  doing , so recorded it. Its been emailed to hacks@worldwar3.com .

For if you're speed hacking around a map, your k/d is is going to show it. More kills with a lot less deaths on every game on every map. Plus the fact you managed to go from one checkpoint to another in less time than is possible , all the time. 

Lolol. So, a high K/D automatically means cheating? The logic is strong with this one. 

4 minutes ago, c0penhagenman said:

Just got shot through an entire building on the map with the mall in it.  I'm sure the devs are aware and doing everything they can to rid this game of cheaters.  So far doing a great job devs!

How do you know where you got killed from? I’m honestly curious. WW3 has no kill cam. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, r_a_d_i_s_h said:

Lolol. So, a high K/D automatically means cheating? The logic is strong with this one. 

No mate , that 's not what I mean , I said keep the k/d data , so over time Dev's can see the trend, those who are hacking will of course have a higher k/d to the average.

Then the De'vs  can investigate those players more closely, And I not talking about spikes , someone having a good run , or been good at the game, those players will still have dips in the k/d.

Edited by Sutex

9 minutes ago, Sutex said:

No mate , that 's not what I mean , I said keep the k/d data , so over time Dev's can see the trend, those who are hacking will of course have a higher k/d to the average.

Then you can investigate those players more closely

So, you’re just reiterating that a high K/D is proof of cheating? 

And ffs, learn how to post on a forum. You’ve edited your post 20 times in the last 3 minutes. 

Edited by r_a_d_i_s_h

1 hour ago, r_a_d_i_s_h said:
Just now, r_a_d_i_s_h said:

So, you’re just reiterating that a high K/D is proof of cheating? 

No its statistic, Binomial Distribution , science :)

2 minutes ago, Sutex said:

No its statistic, Binomial Distribution , science :)

Omg please expand on this. Please enlighten me on how the binom dist applies in the slightest bit regarding your posts. I am sincerely excited for this. 

1 minute ago, r_a_d_i_s_h said:

Omg please expand on this. Please enlighten me on how the binom dist applies in the slightest bit regarding your posts. I am sincerely excited for this. 

I'm not looking for an argument over this , it really basic stuff using k/d to see a trend,  it is data , and any data set can be used in a bell curve, the more data you collected the better.

2 minutes ago, Sutex said:

I'm not looking for an argument over this , it really basic stuff using k/d to see a trend,  it is data , and any data set can be used in a bell curve, the more data you collected the better.

Yeah I thought so. You had no idea what you were talking about. You were just hoping I was another stupid kid who would be impressed by big words. 

By the way, your plebeian use of the phrase “bell curve” tells me as much as I need to know. A bell curve is a layman term for the normal distribution. Not the binomial distribution. If you’re gonna pose as an intellectual at least get your jargon right. 

And at the end of it all, we are back where we started - your idea of a “cheater” is a player with a high k/d. 

6 minutes ago, r_a_d_i_s_h said:

Yeah I thought so. You had no idea what you were talking about. You were just hoping I was another stupid kid who would be impressed by big words. 

By the way, your plebeian use of the phrase “bell curve” tells me as much as I need to know. A bell curve is a layman term for the normal distribution. Not the binomial distribution. If you’re gonna pose as an intellectual at least get your jargon right. 

And at the end of it all, we are back where we started - your idea of a “cheater” is a player with a high k/d. 

You're been insulting and I was trying to keep it simple for you,  by using the term BELL CURVE as you clearly don't understand , that a k/d  data, can be used to see trends and then used  to see who IS hacking  and I'm no kid,  so enough of this... And you cant get past your own statement, which is  your idea of a “cheater” is a player with a high k/d.  that Ive already explained a few times now.

Edited by Sutex

10 minutes ago, Sutex said:

You're been insulting and I was trying to keep it simple for you,  by using the term BELL CURVE as you clearly don't understand , that a k/d  data, can be used to see trends and then used  to see who IS hacking  and I'm no kid,  so enough of this... And you cant get past your own statement, which is  your idea of a “cheater” is a player with a high k/d.  that Ive already explained a few times now.

Lmao. Triggered. 

2 minutes ago, r_a_d_i_s_h said:

Lmao. Triggered. 

Your got problems if all you do is go around to incite arguments and to insult

3 minutes ago, Sutex said:

Your got problems if all you do is go around to incite arguments and to insult

Proving you wrong is not the same thing as insulting you.

Then again, I’m guessing you’re the type to get insulted frequently and easily.

I’m done talking to you now. You bore me. 

6 minutes ago, r_a_d_i_s_h said:

Proving you wrong is not the same thing as insulting you.

Then again, I’m guessing you’re the type to get insulted frequently and easily.

I’m done talking to you now. You bore me. 

Clearly the idea of  K/D data been used to find hackers , upsets you

Edited by Sutex

I honestly don't see too much cheating at the moment, but I am annoyed that apparently my... RGB software is a cheat?

• Confused 1

solution: match chinese people with each other, and match russian players with each other, and don't mix them with any other country.

China and russia are standing for at least 90% of all the cheating, they are horrible people when it comes to cheating.

19 hours ago, r_a_d_i_s_h said:

How do you know where you got killed from? I’m honestly curious. WW3 has no kill cam. 

well, when you are running right, and there is an entire building right in front of you, and bullets as you see them are coming through the building, is kind of sketch.  Oh ya, when it happened the first time, I thought I was crazy, but the second and third and fourth times, when my whole team was like WTF, it's kind of obv.

17 minutes ago, c0penhagenman said:

well, when you are running right, and there is an entire building right in front of you, and bullets as you see them are coming through the building, is kind of sketch.  Oh ya, when it happened the first time, I thought I was crazy, but the second and third and fourth times, when my whole team was like WTF, it's kind of obv.

Ok thanks. That makes sense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Before hands thank  you very much for PATCH  !

NOW to  the nitty gritty of the real BAD situation we have here now!

Another WAVE of new cheaters come in this weekend !! 

! !!F@#K$%@T*&@M!T !!!

HOLICOW !!

Devs.  the population of cheaters is exponentially growing now !

the game now is not enjoyable again, PLS> DO SOMETHING !!!

We can deal with bugs , optimization etc, but this Cheaters are OUT OF HAND  ruining the ONLINE EXPERIENCE of everyone  !!

You guys Have to do Something QUICK !  PRONTO ! ASAP !

We just came out of a game with guys going 75 to 3 -  89 to 4  - 61 to 1 -  49 - 2 !!  and the scores going like this by half of the ATTACKER TEAM as the DEFENDER  side around the same .

HAlf of the PPL. on the TEAMS were CHEATING !!

With ridiculous scores and Head-shots, through walls, speed hacks, Aimbots, no  spread , no recoil , wallhacks !!

A guy was shooting at us in the level of the garage and we saw his shots in the car we were taking cover !!  NO SPREAD AT ALL  !

All the hits in the same location !! we were behind a car , his AIMBOT was targeting us , and one of our team, luckily  snipe him shot , from outside the garage and then, we came out of cover to see what he was talking about,  it's when we saw his hits. even our team member was looking at his  HITS with scope and tell us via Discord , about the no spread , and observing him snapping fast at the walls !

We are waiting for A quick FIX and promp, adequate and positive response  of one of you guys DEVS !< about this .

Please , we like the game, but this is just making the GAME just NO FUN anyMORE !!!

KING REGARDS

HALCON4-WW3k4to01

• Like 1