vin

Cheating discussion

2 hours ago, E.A.R.N. said:

Devs, can glitching be reason for game ban? 

I don't think so, BUT go and report the devs about that glitch! If you don't do, you will be banned! (just kidding! ?)

• Haha 1

Have been banned already, the only thing (and i know its a big deal) i have been doing wrong is glitching every now and then on warsaw. And yes, i showed glitch spots to my friend who screenshoted them and apparantly sent them as a "bug report".

Edited by E.A.R.N.
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, E.A.R.N. said:

Have been banned already, the only thing (and i know its a big deal) i have been doing wrong is glitching every now and then on warsaw. And yes, i showed glitch spots to my friend who screenshoted them and apparantly sent them as a "bug report".

Wait, you got banned for a glitch in the game? Wtf? That’s like being arrested for bank fraud because the bank made an error and put extra money in your account.

Devs, can you confirm that his account was banned for a game glitch?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, r_a_d_i_s_h said:

Wait, you got banned for a glitch in the game? Wtf? That’s like being arrested for bank fraud because the bank made an error and put extra money in your account.

Devs, can you confirm that his account was banned for a game glitch?

Exactly :) thats why im waiting for "official response".

Edited by E.A.R.N.

1 minute ago, E.A.R.N. said:

Exactly :) thats why im waiting for "official response".

Could you provide a link to your Steam profile, please?

On 11/7/2018 at 4:33 PM, r_a_d_i_s_h said:

As you can see. I made my last "mistake" 2400days ago and i have no intention to do it again.

Edited by E.A.R.N.
  • Thanks 1

Is it worth reporting 2 guys glitching under the map over and over and over? And bragging about it every game they do?

I've reported the glitch spots but devs didn't fix them yet so it's not my problem.. im gonna keep doing it until they fix it

2 guys just sitting on the A2 flag on berlin medium shooting everyone under the map.

4 hours ago, Soyrice said:

Is it worth reporting 2 guys glitching under the map over and over and over? And bragging about it every game they do?

2 guys just sitting on the A2 flag on berlin medium shooting everyone under the map.

4 hours ago, Soyrice said:

I've reported the glitch spots but devs didn't fix them yet so it's not my problem.. im gonna keep doing it until they fix it

Oh my my !!!

I remember in the Old days of Hardcore FPS, ppl. using or abusing of Glitches on the levels _ GOT THE BAN HAMMER !!  NO exceptions . :)

Nowadays,  soo soft on them.

@E.A.R.N. - Thank you for reporting the glitches  -BUT -on the other hand _Good you LEARN your lesson, and thank you for accepting and recognizing your mistake = honesty .

NOTE :

Thing is -> that you need it to be BAN , to stop using the glitches (  every now and then )  LOL ... hu? .... ppl.

It was very kind for the DEVs. to FORGIVE you and UNBAN you - and I think there was no misunderstanding here, as I see, you did wrong . :)

--------------------------------------------------

AND....

@Soyrice Yes is worth to report them , of course, with the location of the glitch  :) if you can a screenshot.

And Just reading that other player saying that , he reported the glitch, but he's gonna keep abusing of it and taking unfair advantage of it until the Devs fix it ? what an Oxymoron !!

That's the wrong attitude and must be rectified with a BAN !! or at least specified the rules of ppl. taking advantage of Glitches etc. will be matter of BAN .

That is another way of Cheating .

My Team and I, since the Closed TEST phases - We found and know were are almost all the glitches on the levels , BuT we dont use them, That's not fun .

And if you like to use and abuse of the glitches, taking unfair advantage ingame and your attitude takes that approach,  you seriously have mental issues.

This goes to the member that post that statement .

But this is my personal opinion . ?

King regards

HALCON4-WW3k4to01

On 11/6/2018 at 9:24 PM, HALCON4 said:

Before hands thank  you very much for PATCH  !

NOW to  the nitty gritty of the real BAD situation we have here now!

Another WAVE of new cheaters come in this weekend !! 

! !!F@#K$%@T*&@M!T !!!

HOLICOW !!

Devs.  the population of cheaters is exponentially growing now !

the game now is not enjoyable again, PLS> DO SOMETHING !!!

We can deal with bugs , optimization etc, but this Cheaters are OUT OF HAND  ruining the ONLINE EXPERIENCE of everyone  !!

You guys Have to do Something QUICK !  PRONTO ! ASAP !

We just came out of a game with guys going 75 to 3 -  89 to 4  - 61 to 1 -  49 - 2 !!  and the scores going like this by half of the ATTACKER TEAM as the DEFENDER  side around the same .

HAlf of the PPL. on the TEAMS were CHEATING !!

With ridiculous scores and Head-shots, through walls, speed hacks, Aimbots, no  spread , no recoil , wallhacks !!

A guy was shooting at us in the level of the garage and we saw his shots in the car we were taking cover !!  NO SPREAD AT ALL  !

All the hits in the same location !! we were behind a car , his AIMBOT was targeting us , and one of our team, luckily  snipe him shot , from outside the garage and then, we came out of cover to see what he was talking about,  it's when we saw his hits. even our team member was looking at his  HITS with scope and tell us via Discord , about the no spread , and observing him snapping fast at the walls !

We are waiting for A quick FIX and promp, adequate and positive response  of one of you guys DEVS !< about this .

Please , we like the game, but this is just making the GAME just NO FUN anyMORE !!!

KING REGARDS

HALCON4-WW3k4to01

No response yet .

We waiting for an answer ,  This is already passing into the Net and spreading fast, the cheating in here = gonna loose player base Fast and soon, if not fixed, this is gonna be ghost town .

Cheaters PARADISE .

Your gonna past to HIstory gaming as a COULD it BE !!  but .... Not, just close.

ASAP  fix.

Edited by HALCON4

Wait, you just quoted yourself right now? 

P.s. also i really hope youre joking with the stuff you post @HALCON4 . Because i havent encountered a single cheater yet. And i have around 130hours in game 

NO buddie not joking.  LOL no cheaters AHHAAHHA  good joke bud . move on .

By Glitcher :)

and looking at ur steam account you already have a VAC ban and some other ones, you are know as a cheater buddie . get lost.

Edited by HALCON4
cheater member E.A.R.N. in other games VAC bans steam account.

Well.. Then i suppose youre just VERY bad at the game, or as you said, youre being killed by glitchers (like i was yes)

I rarely encountered a cheater in game still. glitch abuse is very low as well. The people that complain about aim bots right now tend to be shity players.

Im not knocking that the game cant ahve cheaters but easy seems to being doing a good job.

• Like 1

Got into a game with MrFormageQc where he was abusing the underground bug. Where and how can I report this? I have the clip from my stream last night.

On 11/7/2018 at 9:43 PM, Soyrice said:

Yes, images of the names and video evidence if you can get it.

Finding a bug and trying to reproduce it is ok but finding a bug and abusing it over and over is more than likely going to get you a ban as i am sure it is in the TOS.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nuro said:

Yes, images of the names and video evidence if you can get it.

Finding a bug and trying to reproduce it is ok but finding a bug and abusing it over and over is more than likely going to get you a ban as i am sure it is in the TOS.

Unfortunately abuse of bugs / exploits is not bannable by itself.

^Response after i submitted the evidence. Kinda disappointed by that but it's ok, i'm not too worried about it.

If you ask me, there should absolutely be a penalty for abusing glitches, either with a perma ban or temp ban.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Soyrice said:

If you ask me, there should absolutely be a penalty for abusing glitches, either with a perma ban or temp ban.

They should certainly be punished, but instead of simply banning those abusers, the should be publicly shamed until they leave on their own. Give them unchangeable pink camouflages and water guns. ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I'm interested in how they would check if a person is cheating when it's a hard case and you can't accuse him of using cheats for sure. Like would they spectate him like in the CS:GO overwatch programme, view game logs or what? Because I've already been accused of cheating a couple times.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seven-Forty said:

I'm interested in how they would check if a person is cheating when it's a hard case and you can't accuse him of using cheats for sure. Like would they spectate him like in the CS:GO overwatch programme, view game logs or what? Because I've already been accused of cheating a couple times.

I believe from stats (if there is no footage).

Checking things like score/minute, accuracy, headshot ratio etc. and also abnormal spikes in those categories. If a player that his avg headshot ratio jumps from 16% to 40% and similar things.

A lot of people be like "I didnt see many cheaters" etc but believe me there are alot of them. I know EAC from CS:GO and it was one of the best anticheats there with almost no cheat providers offering support for EAC because it was running in kernel/ring0. The hacking scene in CS:GO is huge and people make alot of money of it so for every anticheat out there, there will always be someone who finds a way to bypass it. But usually they get detected within a few months. The best anticheat I know of is ESEA which also is running in kernel and starts up before even windows boots. But it was exclusively developed for CS:GO and I dont think any other games use it. Maybe BattlEye would be better than EAC for WW3, I think its even cheaper than EAC because alot of small companies use it aswell. Another thing is an ingame recorder so people can record cheaters easily.

What concerns me is that people are already bypassing EAC on WW3 when the community is this small, and nobody is making real money off it. Which means if the big boys would start making hacks for WW3 they would have no problem doing so.

Edit: Took me 10 minutes of searching to find out there are alot of coders already bypassing EAC on WW3. As it has become a popular anticheat, bypassing methods are shared on many forums from other games.

Edited by Tweak
  • Thanks 1

Yes indeed Tweak !

They are aware of this one and some others that at around, but I think they are going to stick with EAC :( who knows.

But yes, half of the Population of ppl. playing now WW3 are cheating ,

there are good  legit players in here, but the cheating population its exponentially growing, since nothing its been done about it.

Farm51-  knows they have a problem, the thing is , what are they gonna do about it ? reports ? we are tired to report ppl. videos ok 

It will be good to have more tools to report as a record system ingame and an observer.

It needs a better Anticheat system , EAC it's already By passed in this Multimedia Product , since the last phase .

To bad.

Thanks Tweak, maybe they will listen to us if we persist on a change and new tools to combat this issue and minimize the overall impact.

cheers

Edited by HALCON4
Thank
  • Angry 1

22 hours ago, HALCON4 said:

But yes, half of the Population of ppl. playing now WW3 are cheating ,

@HALCON4 that is just blatantly untrue.  Now I can not find a match on NA without someone glitching into/under the map.  Hell I have been accused of cheating a bunch of times even while I am streaming the game.  A great example is when it seems like you get insta-killed and you hear nothing, but the kill card show you were shot 8 times.  This happens to my friends and I a lot.  I believe a lot of the issues stem from the poor server performance and latency.  

Honestly with less and less people playing WW3 the latency issues are only going to get worse. The servers are going to get more people with exceedingly high ping joining active servers.  

• Like 1