vin

Cheating discussion

MFC_Plowing  yeah I know that too.

We all KNOW that AA hack is around and another ones, we know how it looks and how slow aim is and the tweaks that they do in their config , to see close to legit ;) , so they can go under detected and feels almost legit with a light advantage :) but  Yes indeed as you stated and we know  that ppl. go under map and ptrrrrrrrr  lol .

It will be fixed and they will get tired as well , is not blatantly untrue , just get a view on how many ppl. got their downloads cheats LOL , you will be very surprise ;)  .

But is ok , it always happen and they will be around , but  the game is AWESOME and will be fixed , now with BFV (agina) for 20 bucks, they are migrating to that one :) 

There's a few members here with VAC BANS  lol , we been checking their profiles and their VAC history lol  , not referring to you, but they know who they are , they read this and react to it  LOL , right  Glitcher's ;) 

We try to have FuN!!

KING REGARDS

HALCON4-WW3k4to01

• Haha 1

Sometimes we get killed by a sniper at 30m, when we are in a stairwell, or directly to our spawn ... I think a killcam and the possibility of report ingame are necessary

Edited by BmP_SeeR
  • Thanks 1

@BmP_SeeR We are working on a ingame cheat reporter. We also hear you about the spawn system. It's broken beyond repair, so we made a brand new system. It will be introduced in first or second big patch, so really soon (it depends on the inhouse tests).

@E.A.R.N. No, we won't punish people for our mistakes.

@HALCON4 We are aware of the problem with cheaters, and talking to guyz at EAC also prepering our own solutions to the problem (like ingame cheat reporter), I can promise you that when other burning issues we have right now will be resolved, the cheater ban hammer will strike...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Always thought that the dev RESPAWN team  that  made Titanfall games, had a great idea for cheaters. They did NOT ban them, the merely put their accounts onto a specific server that had ALL cheats playing. If you want to cheat , then you play with cheats.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Kingkat54 said:

Always thought that the dev RESPAWN team  that  made Titanfall games, had a great idea for cheaters. They did NOT ban them, the merely put their accounts onto a specific server that had ALL cheats playing. If you want to cheat , then you play with cheats.

It's a pretty good idea, reminds me of other dev teams that mess with people who pirate their game like this:

• Haha 1

On 11/15/2018 at 3:58 AM, Morp said:

@HALCON4 We are aware of the problem with cheaters, and talking to guyz at EAC also prepering our own solutions to the problem (like ingame cheat reporter), I can promise you that when other burning issues we have right now will be resolved, the cheater ban hammer will strike...

Thank you very much , after this last patch, we got a new wave, with the fast hack and one shot kill , seems they know we know they are back and they are getting more careless , lol .

The first BFV (agina) ban Wave is starting and they migrating back here for this weeks, it's  like PING PONG lol

Games starting to get a better performance and with that, it brings to the gameplay something that we truly notice, now you can really tell the difference between who is playing legit and who is cheating .

Appreciated

KING REGARDS

HALCON4-WW3k4to01

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ich bereue es, für dieses schlechte Spiel im early access 25 EU bezahlt zu haben.

Ich kann nicht nachladen, wenn ich im Ziel Modus bin (gleicher Dreck wie BF3)

Cheater am laufenden Band. Ein Schuß und ich bin platt!

Ehrlich Leute, dieses Spiel ist nichts neues, eher altes neu verpackt und das auch noch schlecht umgesetzt.

Um Margaret Thatcher zu zitieren:" I want my money back!"

Edited by dicapa
  • Like 1
  • Angry 1

Allow me to translate that, if Im missing something pls. let me know .

dicapa said:
I regret having paid for this bad game in early access 25 EU.

I can not reload when I'm in target mode (same filth as BF3)

Cheaters churning. One shot and I'm flat!

Honest people, this game is nothing new, rather old repackaged and that too poorly implemented.

To quote Margaret Thatcher, "I want my money back!"

Sorry you feel this way man, we are in the same boat, i really understand your frustration man, makes the Online experience just Shitty .

We just came back from game to test the new patch and a guy went 45 to 0 LOL , in between his attacker team 5 other guys same hacks and on my side we have 6 cheaters too :( , So that make half of the teams on either sides were cheating .

And Yes we are aware for the one shot kill and incredible accuracy , snap to target even if they enable slow aim in their configs, yup, this new patches, brought new wave of cheaters, I guess we are going to hold a little more , until other priorities are fix first .

We test the new patch , good one !! thanks FARM51 !!

But now my TEAM and I , were going back to Play meanwhile other games, until this wave of BFV (agina) cheaters get tired or slow down, fun for them but for us is not.

dicapa your words say it all, its really frustrating , hang in there if you can , or try SQUAD or Insurgency Sandstorm :) there's a funny early access called GROUND BRANCH for Blackfoot Studios, this guys are from RED STORM ENTERTAINMENT , the same guys that create the Original GHOST RECON and Rainbow SIX games !!

Its fun  :) .

ok wish you luck dicapa.

KING REGARDS

HALCON4-WW3k4to01

Edited by HALCON4
Signature
  • Like 1

IMHO,I think its about having a "counter measure " against an over powered player, like a sniper. Not that snipers are bad, just need a way to counter their ability.

Like going against amour. I want a weapon I can use to counter the threat. I also think many players do not want an overpowering advantage over other players. IF that were to be part of the game, it will lose players. Then they want to cheat, right?

Not all players are equal and play at different levels. That challenge is for devs to make the game balanced without making it unplayable for any level of skill. About weapon progression. 

High skilled players can use pistols and dominate, while less skilled can have the most powerful weapon and still die too much. That is why I would rather see "enhanced skills" perks, like COD had. And progression should also reflect the time played in game, and not just battlefield victories, or individual kills. 

Maybe a tutorial from the devs about specific soldier "loadouts" that are made for: anti-sniper, anti-tank, assault and defender . I know BF and COD had this, but if you "steal ideas", then steal from the best. 

On 11/17/2018 at 10:18 PM, HALCON4 said:

Allow me to translate that, if Im missing something pls. let me know .

dicapa said:
I regret having paid for this bad game in early access 25 EU.

I can not reload when I'm in target mode (same filth as BF3)

Cheaters churning. One shot and I'm flat!

Honest people, this game is nothing new, rather old repackaged and that too poorly implemented.

To quote Margaret Thatcher, "I want my money back!"

You made a good job, almost perfect translation, bro ;)

Sorry you feel this way man, we are in the same boat, i really understand your frustration man, makes the Online experience just Shitty .

We just came back from game to test the new patch and a guy went 45 to 0 LOL , in between his attacker team 5 other guys same hacks and on my side we have 6 cheaters too :( , So that make half of the teams on either sides were cheating .

And Yes we are aware for the one shot kill and incredible accuracy , snap to target even if they enable slow aim in their configs, yup, this new patches, brought new wave of cheaters, I guess we are going to hold a little more , until other priorities are fix first .

We test the new patch , good one !! thanks FARM51 !!

But now my TEAM and I , were going back to Play meanwhile other games, until this wave of BFV (agina) cheaters get tired or slow down, fun for them but for us is not.

dicapa your words say it all, its really frustrating , hang in there if you can , or try SQUAD or Insurgency Sandstorm :) there's a funny early access called GROUND BRANCH for Blackfoot Studios, this guys are from RED STORM ENTERTAINMENT , the same guys that create the Original GHOST RECON and Rainbow SIX games !!

Its fun  :) .

ok wish you luck dicapa.

KING REGARDS

HALCON4-WW3k4to01

Thank you for your understanding!

Edited by dicapa
  • Thanks 1

I don't know where I can report cheaters but I want to say that MS-O6 os one of them.

Banning those people forever could be a solution. If they want to play, they can buy the game again.

• Like 1

This is my thoughts on the matter.

To crack down hard on cheaters you need a combination of the following, Now if you, the devs put this into practice you Will make the game highly unappealing for cheat makers to even bother making the game an option on their market.

1. An anti cheat system that has been proven to work, EAC I'm sorry to say doesn't work well, it can easily be spoofed and worked around, Battle Eye is a good example of a good anti cheat.

2. Hidden moderators that volunteer and are trusted, that frequently play the game that can spot out players and have priority reporting capabilities (Their reports Land on the top of the stack for review and are not cluster based (Many people having to report them in order for action to be taken) Or a system like Overwatch on CS:GO

3. Computer Component Serial number bans (If a ban happens it should be a permanent one. I feel that you should be cracked down hard on if you cheat and it should cost you a whole new computer if you get banned and so choose to buy the game again. Make the players think twice before picking up a hacking program folks!

4. Server sided client verification, (Periodically checks the players client and program install directory to make sure it hasn't been tampered with including active memory checks (People will think this is invasive but well.. sacrifices need to be made to insure your not cheating. if you don't like it then you don't have to play the game, companies should have the right to verify your not tampering with the software especially in a competitive game environment 

5. A Server Sided Stat flag system. Set up traps for cheaters to fall into folks. make it so that way if they are doing the impossible (no recoil, aim-bot, speed hacking, Teleportation) That they will set off stat flags that will get them banned. Good lord cheat makers hate this as having traps in place really limits what they can offer in cheats as if players trip these (say 100% accuracy with hundreds of rounds expended in a match, or moved a huge distance too fast (Essentially stats achievable by cheaters but absolutely impossible by standard game means) they will get reviewed and banned.

So this idea revolves around having 3 things, Community Involvement, A good Automated anti-cheat, And Integrity and background checks. If you have all 3 of these in place cheating will be non existent or a super rare occurrence and if you skimp on any of the above you will have problems.

And well.... for the ego inflated assholes amongst us who insist on screaming cheater every time someone kills them (you know who you are) Well.. theirs no way to deal with them but i feel they do artificially inflate the cheating statistic with their hackusations. so the cheating problem is and can be smaller than people think it really is.

Edited by Twitch_Hawkeyepc
  • Like 4

I say nothing against players who really have it. But it's impossible to have a fresh spawn without ever firing a shot. Then around the corner, KILL! You will say, education and teamspeek etc.pp. But that is not the case, as there can not be an opponent in my back! Can it be the Easy-Anticheat does not work? I'm really desperate!
You have to install a report function inGame!

I am sorry that I have opened something new. You are really doing a good game there. And finally I can play it too. Come on the server, after the update. Have fun, and now the fraudsters come on the scene. I am just a type of person who likes to show nerves . Name / username, copy and send e-mail. No , that's not my thing, clicking on it would be better! If the person is an opener in the lobby .... make a video that would not be a thing. FIX THAT,please.......

• Like 1

I have yet to see actual cheating in the game myself. Most of the stuff I have seen I can only attribute to bugs, though I did hear someone get 54-0 in every match, but I can't name anyone because I wasn't there and also against the rules of this section.

• Like 3

Greetings.

I think it good to remind people, that a single incident, doesn't determine if someone is wondering if another is cheating, it is repeated encounters with the same person, that arises suspicion.

Getting shot threw a wall once, is no big deal. Can be ANY number of issues with the client, or ping, or gpu hitch, etc. But when the same person is encountered and their is an "uncanny" experience, it is noted. Then over, & over...  

It is under that suspicion, does one start to try and validate their own suspicion of another. Perhaps by pulling out a scope and watching them over time, watching their movement... or how every "encounter" seems to be them knowing who/if/when there is someone right behind an object/wall, etc. 

People who cheat, rely on their cheats and you can make them a puppet to them...  if you know what you are doing.

In the future, I plan on recording my sessions and adding to the list of banned players. 

Should have a vote BAN system.
The kill server operator is currently testing the aimbot and wallhack system which interferes with the player's play due to make a profit to win.
This reason is the exhausted of WW3 games immediately. I would like to have a ban system for the players who hack or cheat as soon as possible.
The vote will make cheating players cheat, because it is a vote of the other players. Seeing self-deception.
Of course, it's better to hire an EAC as an administrator.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

that guy 'll the punished for bug use?

earlier i could find his id here, but now there is only friend avatars :( 
image.png.c29333b64c5b05b281d1c880a59f4ced.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Skramp said:

That guy is certainly a (at the very least) glitching douche bag and should be punished for it, but this video in particular is not very good evidence of any cheating or glitching because bullets can easily penetrate those displays made out of plywood.

Edited by Brady_The
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Brady_The said:

That guy is certainly a (at the very least) glitching douche bag and should be punished for it, but this video in particular is not very good evidence of any cheating or glitching because bullets can easily penetrate those displays made out of plywood.

yeah, but as far as i know, bullets dont pass through this

maybe i wrong, we can test that

/Please do not post videos regarding cheats.

weedtime

Posting Cheats, Hacks, Trojan Horses or Malicious Programs

This category includes:

Posting links to cheats, hacks, or malicious viruses / programs

If you would like to report information regarding cheats or hacks to The Farm 51, send it to hacks@worldwar3.com. Do not post it to the forums.

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

Be permanently banned from the forums

Edited by weedtime

3 hours ago, Skramp said:

@Revol1987 @weedtime
video above contain cheat ads

why does your game look like that? have you edited configs to make enemies easier to see?  isnt that too a form of cheating?

Edited by Gasoline_Farts
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Kinda curious about that too. Game is supposed to be semi-realistic… so I'm trying to go with staring at the screen, looking hard for grey pixels moving in front of other grey pixels. Because that's how camouflage works.

Finding out other people are playing target-practice in a Lalaland version with their enemies standing out like elephants… That bums me out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Damn Skramp…

Can I get the 1990 (old graphics) cheat...  that removes all the plants, glare, shadows, reflections, etc from my game..   so I too, can see enemies as easily as you...?