vin

Cheating discussion

TD Warsaw. I dont know if the below player was cheating or he was shooting through a wall. I think he was shooting through a wall in the middle of the map.

Everyone was complaining. He killed me a couple of times. 

Untitled.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, E - Cleaner said:

TD Warsaw. I dont know if the below player was cheating or he was shooting through a wall. I think he was shooting through a wall in the middle of the map.

Untitled.jpg

there is a wall glitch that is fixed in .4

He wast hacking just exploiting the glitch the gets you into the wall.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Cheats are back, but no AA now, seems that they got a wayaround of the bypass debug check from EAC on top of the glitches Tzon.... ? .

King Regards

HALCON4 -WW3 - k4to01

Liber pRImuS.

• Confused 1

So what's being done about hackers in this game? The past few games i have played today on the NA server, there are 2 people i've played against that are extremely sketchy. I am not one to cry hacker at anyone who kills me, and understand how aimbots/wall hacks/clipping work. That being said, There is no logical reason why a team who has all of the objectives in warzone, and have around 2500 points total and the enemy team has 0 and no objectives, can all of a sudden be flipped to the winning team having 0 objectives and LOSE the game after 2 people join in and snap shoot you like crazy. There's just no other explanation. I've done games where i've been 74 and 8, and have never been able to flop a game that easily. And unfortunately if you don't record someone clipping through a wall they won't get banned since Aimbots are pretty difficult to detect, especially if they have any sort of intelligence to not get caught. Is this game going to stick with easy anti cheat? Or has this just become a dead game that's going to have obvious hackers with nothing done about it? I've reported players who are known hackers on other games that are free to play to the Email the devs provide, yet I still see them in game all the time. 

I wont be name dropping names on the forums. No need to point fingers, i'll keep reporting to the Email, but i know nothing will be done about it. 

There was even a match where they were the only 2 on that team, Vs like 6 or 7 other people me included, and they had all objectives and nobody else could even leave spawn. 

/We already have cheating discussion topic, please keep the discussion here.
weedtime

• Thanks 2

From the release I play this game. I did not see cheaters. 230 hours compiled.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

A game cannot be flipped over with kills it takes objectives, so they just started working as a team and earned the victory, I see a lot of people calling cheats, even on me and yet I stream so feel free to watch me, but that said I havent see anyone cheat in this game, some people did glitch but no hacking

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Tank245 said:

So what's being done about hackers in this game? The past few games i have played today on the NA server, there are 2 people i've played against that are extremely sketchy. I am not one to cry hacker at anyone who kills me, and understand how aimbots/wall hacks/clipping work. That being said, There is no logical reason why a team who has all of the objectives in warzone, and have around 2500 points total and the enemy team has 0 and no objectives, can all of a sudden be flipped to the winning team having 0 objectives and LOSE the game after 2 people join in and snap shoot you like crazy. There's just no other explanation. I've done games where i've been 74 and 8, and have never been able to flop a game that easily. And unfortunately if you don't record someone clipping through a wall they won't get banned since Aimbots are pretty difficult to detect, especially if they have any sort of intelligence to not get caught. Is this game going to stick with easy anti cheat? Or has this just become a dead game that's going to have obvious hackers with nothing done about it? I've reported players who are known hackers on other games that are free to play to the Email the devs provide, yet I still see them in game all the time. 

I wont be name dropping names on the forums. No need to point fingers, i'll keep reporting to the Email, but i know nothing will be done about it. 

There was even a match where they were the only 2 on that team, Vs like 6 or 7 other people me included, and they had all objectives and nobody else could even leave spawn. 

Yesterday was in a similar match. There were about 7 of us, about 10 enemies. The map was Moscow, we had all the points. The enemies all sat at their base and camped. Even an enemy tank was firing from the base not leaving a distance from the repair zone.
   You know, if the entire team of campers - then the point to capture no one.

Edited by TENb
  • Like 1

All it takes is a google search and you can find places where you can pay for wall hacks and aimbots, undetected by Easy Anti Cheat. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tank245 said:

All it takes is a google search and you can find places where you can pay for wall hacks and aimbots, undetected by Easy Anti Cheat. 

Googled Yes, there really is :(

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tank245 said:

They are baned ATM, so don't worry about that ;)

• Like 1

On 2/5/2019 at 12:09 AM, E - Cleaner said:

On 10/25/2018 at 1:24 PM, vin said:
  • Do not report cheaters here! Report all cheaters to the email hacks@worldwar3.com.
  • Do not name and shame any users, if you need to report people to do it with the email above.

9 hours ago, Tank245 said:

Send those links to hacks@worldwar3.com, we're constantly updating the database with new ones and we've seen a lot of cheaters complaining that they're being banned while using 'undetectable' cheats. We can see how many people are being banned and for what and from what I can tell you, the only cheats that can really go undetected are those that are not sold publicly, so if someone writes one and doesn't share it at all. This is something all games are prone to, there's no way around it.

And again, there's a good reason we chose EAC and while some people might think it's not working, they don't realize how complicated it is to detect cheating and how well EAC is working combined with our internal checks. We wrote the game in a way that makes cheating harder, but for someone that knows their stuff it's still not that hard. This is where EAC comes in, making sure we eliminate as much unwanted software as is possible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Ragir said:

the only cheats that can really go undetected are those that are not sold publicly, so if someone writes one and doesn't share it at all

but nobody will do that, because the main reason to write cheates is to sell them. I cant imagine a person who will spend his time to write a cheat just to play for fun 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Atway said:

but nobody will do that, because the main reason to write cheates is to sell them. I cant imagine a person who will spend his time to write a cheat just to play for fun 

Exactly, so if they show up, it is a mater of time when they will be banned;)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Atway said:

Pls. dont be sure about that one, we been around enough and we have seen a lot of coders around circumventing EAC , FF, Punkbuster and the EYE in between others . 

So yes, it can be done and Yes, they do it for FUn .

That's how they have " FUN "  it's challenging and gives them a certain type of accomplishment to beat the "code" it takes certain mindset to accomplish that level of intelligence, that normally it's hard for the normal player to understand.

And for end, the player adopts denial or what happens normally, he - she, thinks that the other player it's really good , when in reality, the "player" don't kow exactly how does the mechanics of a multimedia product function .

easy... it's called  HAcking  :)

But Indeed, they been banned as Ragir stated , EAC and FARM 51 are doing their job , but as always, they show up and they are around, we know it, they know it , and they will be more around , when this multimedia product gets release in it's totality .

( And they will be banned, players that use a public or pay private $ )

But...

They will come back if this game ends to be more popular, if not , it will be a stable population called ... ( Te$t Ground  ) . <- this apply of what you said it Atway .

Funny tho , how things work in life .

Enjoy the game

King Regards

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4to02

LiBer PriMus

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/13/2019 at 3:55 AM, Atway said:

For this game there isnt a market but private cheat makers usually have a select patronage they have ssucribe to use their undetecable cheats which the subs can cost anywhere from 20usd a month for lower tier cheats for probably around 20-40 people all the way up VIP cheats where only 5 people might have and spend hundreds to thousands a month for.

Some Esport cheats people will buy for 10k at a one time cost and only them and a very few others will have this cheat to avoid detection better.

There's a market out there for private cheats for a select few number of people which one coder making several different versions to sell to different groups if there was a leak in one group they could keep track of it and keep the other customers from getting detected.

For this game the only hacks you might get are public ones which get caught very easily or some one is premaking cheats to sell latter or test out what gets by the anti cheat.

• Haha 1

we need battle eye or punkbuster I said it once ill say it again we need a real anti cheat for a real shooter.

what the heck why did that post so many times? someone remove for me thanks

• Haha 1

@TZoningHard i think this is a problem of every single game that is focused on multiplayer not only WW3 ;)
@xIWaRcRiMeSIx nice combo mate :) I think EAC is good enough. Even BE and PB have cheaters so there is no 100% anti cheat.

• Thanks 1

On 2/18/2019 at 12:16 AM, DareQQ said:

@TZoningHard i think this is a problem of every single game that is focused on multiplayer not only WW3 ;)
@xIWaRcRiMeSIx nice combo mate :) I think EAC is good enough. Even BE and PB have cheaters so there is no 100% anti cheat.

Exactly that's why there will be people who make cheats for this game but as far as I know EAC updates to block the hacks fairly quickly. You can really only lessen the number of cheaters or annoy them till they leave but new hacks will come out then get patched with in a week in most cases. Not that many cheaters in WW3 so I would say the EAC is doing its job.

Every one is switching to EAC. PB and BE arent really all that better besides having a list of already known cheaters.

• Like 1

EAC is a good decision for more reasons that I can really tell you. It's not by coincidence that Apex came out with EAC as well, this is at the time the best anti-cheating software available for World War 3 and we really did our homework. Your personal problems and thoughts aint shit on the research and evaluation we did with inside info and code access into how those programes work.

If there's a better alternative (and trust me, those companies reach out to us and we talk with them), we can easily switch. For now EAC is staying since it compliments our code very well - we take care of most of the server side checks and make sure we don't trust the client as much as possible, and they make sure someone is not tampering with the game files.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It is so funny when people who do not even know the "back side" of anticheats suggest devs to use one or another. Just because they THINK it is better. Are you serious?). It looks like you are trying to teach surgeon which scalpel he should use, while performing surgery on you)

"EAC is bad PB is better!!11!" - just tell us why? I do not say that EAC is good or bad, because I can check them only from client side. And it is literally nothing.

Edited by Atway
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Atway said:

It is so funny when people who do not even know the "back side" of anticheats suggest devs to use one or another. Just because they THINK it is better. Are you serious?). It looks like you are trying to teach surgeon which scalpel he should use, while performing surgery on you)

"EAC is bad PB is better!!11!" - just tell us why? I do not say that EAC is good or bad, because I can check them only from client side. And it is literally nothing.

100% right Atway. IMO devs know what they are doing and if they choose EAC to protect their game it must be good.

19 minutes ago, oos78 said:

Cheatres are still here. They can kill your game.

So report them. Follow instruction?

If you wanna know abit more about how anti cheats work and their limitations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1