vin

Cheating discussion

They are BAAaaaack lol

in both regions

EU and NA  the most we found in EU .

We just get out of  games with guys going 50 to 3  73 to 12   32 to 12  one guy have a fast rate fire in pistol !!! ?  ptttrrrrrrrrrrrrr  ?  a pistol as a machine gun HAHAHA!! 

( NOPE ,  is not the new CQB gun  ) ?

He was playing in the enemy team of one of our platoon members , we had not seen this one until today  and  we found some of this guys scanning the walls LMAO !!

with wallhacks and aimbot dammm , they dont even try to be legit  AHHAHAHAAH .

NOTE! :

Oh by the way, hope you guys already taking the proper actions and take care of this DDOS attack ---------> ⌨️  ?  ?️  ,  tuff hu?

time for another Ban wave !?

king Regards

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4to02

LiBeR PriMuS

Correct...

I was just discussing this in Chat with a few Players on Sat. We had all noted the uptick in players who were using cheats. New name players who were superstars!

• Thanks 1

indeed  they are back with ESP, bones " wallhack " and Aimbot .

The one guy cheating was saying " Oh I'm in japan , I'm a Marine ?  " LMAO !!!  in Japan with high pin and killing everybody one shot , since the TTk was fixed and knowing exactly were we all were coming from, we got a video , that we are going to uploaded to STEAM and youtube .

We are just getting tired of this BS. the game it's already suffering of lack of ppl. it's a frigging alpha  ?  LOL.   then to play when this guys arrived and ruin the fun gameplay.

Funny thing is how they argument when we caught them cheating , they come with this ridiculous pretexts ? .

by the way the servers have a HIGH Latency on top of that  :)

cheers

HALCON4 - WW3 - k4to01

LiBeR PriMuS

Posted (edited)

The cheaters are back... and more than just a few. They are in PTE and the predominant cheat these little bois are using is wall hacks, & a few are using auto-fire when their crosshairs touch the hitbox. 

There are people with semi-automatics, that their first shot is always on target, not a stray bullet... doesn't matter at 10m or 100m... their first shot is always a hit.

Edited by trig0tron
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, trig0tron said:

The cheaters are back... and more than just a few. They are in PTE and the predominant cheat these little bois are using is wall hacks, & a few are using auto-fire when their crosshairs touch the hitbox. 

There are people with semi-automatics, that their first shot is always on target, not a stray bullet... doesn't matter at 10m or 100m... their first shot is always a hit.

Please show proof along with this. It's very counterproductive to hackusate with no proof. I've seen you calling out cheats on people who it is a known fact don't just this PTE game.

• Like 1

@trig0tron
If you talkin about that moment i killed you and your company in garage, there is a record from that on official ww3 discord general-pl channel. Saw you reacted on chat ingame. ?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/5/2019 at 9:35 PM, TCPPolak said:

Please show proof along with this. It's very counterproductive to hackusate with no proof. I've seen you calling out cheats on people who it is a known fact don't just this PTE game.

NO, I am not naming names, because I am giving these people a chance to improve their conduct. Or simply get caught by anti-cheat.

I was just claiming there were people using wall hacks etc on the server, as the Dev smiles at the comment...  I was booted from the server with a "security violation" window.

At the time it happened, we had popped several UAV over the area and couldn't find the person on the building, I was throwing grandes up to where the only other possibility could be (near the roof)…. when my game crashed!

Same person no matter what you did, if you pointed at him, your cursor got jittery as hell and moved off them...  I could not maintain a crosshair on them... and I wasn't even firing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

whats up with the VAC bans/ problems? 

What do you mean?

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, weedtime said:

What do you mean?

Many players are having a problem with not being able to join servers and being kicked out of servers shortly after joining. First it says lost connection to the host, then when you try to rejoin it says *VAC was not able to perform anti-cheat checks* and it doesn't allow you to play or join a server. It has been like this for a few days now, even new players are getting these issues. 

• Thanks 1

<Removed>
weedtime

nearly three month old video, not many of this kind to find online, but those cheats definitly exist. 
To me it also occurs that the amount of cheaters increased within the past weeks.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Gutshot said:

<Removed>
weedtime

nearly three month old video, not many of this kind to find online, but those cheats definitly exist. 
To me it also occurs that the amount of cheaters increased within the past weeks.

This cheat was patched in October, he added just scam links to it...

• Haha 1

so you think those cheats are not getting updated? i guess you prefer, out of sight out of mind. But thats not how it works.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Gutshot said:

so you think those cheats are not getting updated? i guess you prefer, out of sight out of mind. But thats not how it works.

What are you talking about? I'm 100% positive this cheat is dead, if I wouldn't be sure, I will report it straight away to be checked by EAC team.

Source of this cheat which you linked hasn't been updated since October, When you go into payment website you will get information the cheat is out of stock, exactly the same source code of the cheat is available on know cheat forum for free, and it's doesn't work anymore. This website and author of the cheat is dead for a long time...

At this moment there are no public cheats which are working in WW3.

@HALCON4

Stop making stupid comments on this forum.

• Confused 1
  • Angry 1

havent met any cheaters yet. What im doing wrong? How to meet them?  What these guys are talking about? so many questions...

Image result for thinking face

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, weedtime said:

What are you talking about? I'm 100% positive this cheat is dead, if I wouldn't be sure, I will report it straight away to be checked by EAC team.

Source of this cheat which you linked hasn't been updated since October, When you go into payment website you will get information the cheat is out of stock, exactly the same source code of the cheat is available on know cheat forum for free, and it's doesn't work anymore. This website and author of the cheat is dead for a long time...

At this moment there are no public cheats which are working in WW3.

@HALCON4

Stop making stupid comments on this forum.

Excuse me?

You dont need to be rude and say that my comments are stupid are you suggesting and saying Im stupid ? 

that is pretty rude  !

And yes, they are working Cheats for WW3  ;) Russian site and they have already a bypass for EAC . not posting the site against the rules.

I been offended by your comment against my persona WEEDTIME, your passive aggressive post dont help to the contrary  are offensive to my persona.

Stop harassing me.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, HALCON4 said:

Excuse me?

You dont need to be rude and say that my comments are stupid are you suggesting and saying Im stupid ? 

that is pretty rude  !

And yes, they are working Cheats for WW3  ;) Russian site and they have already a bypass for EAC . not posting the site against the rules.

I been offended by your comment against my persona WEEDTIME, your passive aggressive post dont help to the contrary  are offensive to my persona.

Stop harassing me.

Then send the website address via PM or through hacks@worldwar3.com  

I'm sorry if you feel offended by misunderstanding meaning of this word, what I meant - your posts are vacuous, so I call them "stupid". I did not call you stupid, only your comments.
Vacuous - meaningless, purposeless, senseless, unreasonable, pointless.

Thanks.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, weedtime said:

Then send the website address via PM or through hacks@worldwar3.com  

I'm sorry if you feel offended by misunderstanding meaning of this word, what I meant - your posts are vacuous, so I call them "stupid". I did not call you stupid, only your comments.
Vacuous - meaningless, purposeless, senseless, unreasonable, pointless.

Thanks.

I think you are trying to overlook the situation...  

There are People currently cheating in WAR3, so I am wondering why you are so 100% confident, that there isn't..? You have people with less than 5h played, that are superstar sharpshooters who are clearly using cheats. I watched a guy in my own squad last week cheat like hell...

And you are calling me and others a liar, or worse... stupid?  Baseless..? 

Weedtime, I am sorry my friend, but I am calling you out.  How can you defend your "100% no cheaters" comment..?

What proof do you have, that there are no cheaters in WAR3? 

Edited by trig0tron
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, trig0tron said:

I think you are trying to overlook the situation...  

There are People currently cheating in WAR3, so I am wondering why you are so 100% confident, that there isn't..? You have people with less than 5h played, that are superstar sharpshooters who are clearly using cheats. I watched a guy in my own squad last week cheat like hell...

And you are calling me and others a liar, or worse... stupid? Baseless..? 

Weedtime, I am sorry my friend, but I am calling you out.  How can you defend your 100% no cheaters comment..?

What proof do you have, that there are no cheaters in WAR3? 

First, I said that I'm 100% confident about the cheat which was linked above - that's what I've written. There are no such words from my side in which I'm saying there are no cheaters.

Secondly, I do not call you or others stupid, I targeted this to the specific person and his posts which was removed and after all word "stupid" have many other synonyms, which I explained in my posts above.

Thirdly, as far I noticed and know, there are no public cheats available for use. I did not say there are no cheaters at all, people can run private cheats, use the exploits which they found by editing files, etc. There will be always a way to cheat...

I just haven't met yet the single obvious person which clearly and blatantly cheat, that's all. If you have any information about working and available cheats, please, send the information via PM or through hacks@worldwar3.com

I can't accuse anyone who kills me in a weird way that he is a cheater - and please don't take it personally, but many players accusing others that they cheating, even me and probably you.

• Like 1

Last time I was called cheater was when I was just for lulz running with M416(i don't like it) with long barrel, forehand grip and X4 scope on almost empty Berlin WZ. There were 6 headshot out of 7 kills. Ppl run with no-magnification scopes and call others cheaters for mid-range headshot kills...

Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2019 at 1:02 PM, weedtime said:

First, I said that I'm 100% confident about the cheat which was linked above - that's what I've written. There are no such words from my side in which I'm saying there are no cheaters.

Secondly, I do not call you or others stupid, I targeted this to the specific person and his posts which was removed and after all word "stupid" have many other synonyms, which I explained in my posts above.

Thirdly, as far I noticed and know, there are no public cheats available for use. I did not say there are no cheaters at all, people can run private cheats, use the exploits which they found by editing files, etc. There will be always a way to cheat...

I just haven't met yet the single obvious person which clearly and blatantly cheat, that's all. If you have any information about working and available cheats, please, send the information via PM or through hacks@worldwar3.com

I can't accuse anyone who kills me in a weird way that he is a cheater - and please don't take it personally, but many players accusing others that they cheating, even me and probably you.

Thank you for your reply.

I re-read your post in light of the new context (deleted posts, etc) and understand your stance now.

While you may not know of any cheats, doesn't mean that there isn't.

And I think that is the point, that many here seem to be saying, in that you can't know if there are any new ones. Until they are found. But please don't discount this communities personal encounters, or dismiss them. 

With experience (in any fish bowl), you eventually find the good, the bad and the ugly! 

Edited by trig0tron
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Here my important question to the Team of WW3: What system you guys have that you can difference between players who use cheats, with players who aim like they have cheats? So you can avoid falsely taken them down. Because it can happen...

One Example:

Edited by RicingGround3

Posted (edited)

Because there is more than just pointing in the general direction of a player (through a wall). The game engine can tell where you are exactly aiming, and if you SNAP to a hit box through occlusion. But, humans have error and patterns, ESP hacks do not have errors.

I played next to people using ESP macros in tourneys. And called them out..   cheaters can't help but cheat, so they forget to how to be normal.

Edited by trig0tron
  • Like 1

On 5/5/2019 at 10:39 PM, trig0tron said:

Same person no matter what you did, if you pointed at him, your cursor got jittery as hell and moved off them...  I could not maintain a crosshair on them... and I wasn't even firing.

This is not possible to do, just FYI, no physical way for someone to install something that influences other player's game. 0%, no way, this is not how world works.

And because we see a lot of reports about cheats that are impossible to do and we know how many of the there are, we can really easily see which have to be looked at and which are just misunderstandings, pure luck or a game bug.

We're not taking cheaters lightly, but on the other hand, the amount of cheaters in WW3 is extremely low - lately possibly even zero, but we can't know that. We see no detections of suspicious behaviour and we are not getting clear reports - we haven't see anything apart from one persor that looks suspicious.

It's possible that game bugs, randomness and ping are looking like someone's cheating, but it's most likely not the case - and again, this is not coming from the point of view that I'd like that to be true, but all the evidence we get points towards ww3 being fairly free if not 100% from from cheaters at this point.

Our netcode is written in a way to make stuff like infinite health and speedhacks (there was one of those, that was a bug and it's fixed now) are not possible to do, since it's always the server that decides damage, positions and speeds - you can change whatever you want on your side, but it won't propagate to other players. The only two really big problems are aimbots and wallhacks, which are being taken care of by the EAC team and so far - it's working nicely.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1