i LOVE to See Tunisian New Digital Uniform and  GFS ( Groupement des Forces Spéciales ) Patch 

Camopedia discretion for the  New Digital Uniform  :  Digital incorporating black, medium green and brown shapes on a khaki background has many similarities to Russian SURPAT

Anyone will say why add this to Soldier customization .. why not .. and Tunisia is Major Non NATO Allie   to USA 

Pic for the Digital Uniform 

a-tunisian-soldier-stands-in-formation-during-the-opening-ceremony-of-exercise-african-lion-18-april-16-2018-tifnit-morocco-units-from-the-us-marine-corps-us-army-great-britain-and-tunisia-will-conduct-a-multi-lateral-field-training-exercise-with-units-from-the-royal-moroccan-armed-forces-focusing-on-counter-violent-extremist-organization-operations-special-focus-of-effort-will-be-placed-on-offensive-combat-operations-including-close-quarters-battle-training-limited-scale-demolitionsbreaching-operations-and-raid-operations-us-marine-corps-photo-by-1st-lt-brett-lazaroff-ME2X76.jpg

the Pattern 

image.thumb.png.30594a0109cd3d82b33194b4511e103f.png

GFS Patch 

image.thumb.png.43c6c2aaa418082490b967041acb9686.png

Edited by Malek25kh
  • Like 1

so... some names ... 6sh122, 6sh117,6b45 level 5 vkbo emr, vegetata camo, flecktarn camo. 

$_57.JPG

22770592_1419668041485047_8600294332033968919_o.jpg

• Like 1

M/05 Camouflage pattern with its M/04 desert variant, both Finnish production.

M05.jpg.e8d07d4067b61b1642584c832f36df73.jpgM/05

m04.thumb.jpg.4ab2380bf1081e6e34930fcfdcb30b3f.jpgM/04 desert

This camouflage in 2018 can be gotten in the Crye Precision combat pants and shirt as shown below. The plate carrier is called M/13m05_2.thumb.jpg.76b7e478d78a2ca01a0395b0c7125036.jpg

• Like 2

I would really like to see something from austrian Jagdkommando, especially the emblem and the beret (and the moustache of their commander).

20170228_104403.jpg

Jagdkommando_Truppenabzeichen.jpgjvTOCwY.jpg?1

• Like 1

As a US Marine I would love to see some of my gear in this game, hopefully done correctly. I see they already have our logo as a patch which gives me hope haha. I could add some pictures of the gear if y'all want.

Im a simple man i would like to be able to wear things like scarves and balaclavas or gas masks and helmets at the same time :)

p.s. i would also like to fight in africa or brazil next but thats a veryyyyy far stretch. Love all of you working on this game

• Like 2

Some things I'd like to see are the LWH and ECH helmets. It would be cool if we could choose to have them with or without covers and change the color of the helmet itself.

PEO_Soldier_Enhanced_Combat_Helmet_profi

USMC-LWH.jpg

Allowing gasmasks and goggles to be equipped with helmets would also be a nice addition.

Also, help me play as a Ugandan Commando by adding this camouflage. Apparently it's relatively new and a take on the USMCs MARPAT with darker colors and more brown instead of green.

Ugandapixel.jpg

Canadian CADPAT would be a nice addition too.

Edited by SilentAssassin
  • Like 1

I'd love to see more camos, like Russian SURPAT, Maybe some Serbian Digis,. Also more camos need to be available to be applied to more items, for example right now Partizan cannot be applied to ANY headgear, which is lame. We definitely need a basic Patrol Cap, as opposed to the baseball cap we have right now. Different colored Polish Berets would be cool too, like green for the infantry, red/brown for territorial defense, etc. 

Some Russian SMERSH rigs would be really cool too!

surpat.jpg

SMERSH.jpg

serbs.jpg

Edited by RedSlav
  • Like 1

Minor Country equipment such as Austria would be awesome to see in this game. I know that there is already the iconic Austrian Glock 17, but I would like to see more, like:

The STG 77 

Image result for stg 77 austria

MG 74 (Also used by Germany) 

Image result for mg 74 austria

Patches 

Related image

Cosmetics: 

Austrian Military Helmet (Perhaps make variants of helmets and have this go under Fritz) 

Image result for Austrian military helmet

So yeah... I would LOVE to see minor country equipment in the game, especially the Austrian STG 77! ALSO PLEASE have more BODY cosmetics with LONG SLEEVES  the short sleves or no shirt at all is kind of eh. (P.S. The reason why I'm focusing on Austrian equipment is because they have their own equipment such as the STGs and Steyrs unlike other countries with the imported M4s or AKs... plus their history is one of the coolest and tbh Austria is a cooler version of Germany ;)

Image result for arnold schwarzenegger art

Edited by AhSuhDude

On 11/20/2018 at 8:57 PM, matic said:

+1 on all of these, but hell no to "prototype" stuff

It's difficult to say really whether many of the current prototypes in 2018 will be in use or not by 2026. Military technology moves as fast as new GPU's come out, even faster considering the trillions of dollars poured into it. Got to make sure the men have the best gear and technology so less and less men die in combat.

I will add to this as a suggestion of the CadPat camouflage.

you are right, but then again, i wanna play the gear in "current" setting and not in a future one ?

Cadpat is indeed a nice addon!!! wolf grey and AOR2 should be in too!!!

Please add Italian Army camouflage "Vegetata" (2) pic  and the desert version "Vegetata desertica" (1) pic

pantalone-nerg-vegetato.jpg

pattern_1600x1600.jpg

42002859_532721833807803_6615182781221662436_n.jpg

muflone_7.jpg

Edited by CapJet7
  • Like 1