Coldasice

Honest feedback after 24ish hours playing

Hello, I'm Coldasice, nice to meet ya'all. I've been playing FPS since I was a child, I remember my father taking me to his clinic to play Doom there cause my mother wouldn't let me @ home. Here are a few games (that I can remember) that I've played. Doom, Heretic, Call of Duty 1, 2 , 3, 4; MW2, Battlefield 1, 2, Bad Company, Bad Company 2, 3, 4, One; Star Wars Battlefront 2004, 2005, 2015, 2017; CS 1.5, 1.6, Source, GO; Unreal Tournament, 2003, 2004; some f2p games; Escape From Tarkov; ARMA 1, 2 and 3; Overwatch; Squad; Project Reality 2; SWAT 2 and 3; R6 SIEGE; some single-player ones like Metro 2033 and some others that I can't remember right now.

Anyways, that's just to try to base my incoming feedback about WW3:

• Spawn and capture points camping needs fixing ASAP as players are getting tired of it, I've done a lot, was harassed by it a lot and my stream viewers always complain about it on chat. It's tiring to the point of login-off the game and just play another thing so I don't get burned, I really don't want to. With that said, people getting tired = people leaving the game = matches will eventually not be found = game starts dying = no more feedback = RIP.
  • A .50 sniper can damage the armor of a tank but can't 1-shot heads? Sniping is waaaaay too broken in this game and needs fixing too. Yeah, I know, we don't want another battlefield where 80% of both teams play snipers and forget about objectives, but that's the reason you didn't use tickets and use a score system in this game, right? Just make sure that killing doesn't count as a team score and that victories are very rewarding, or losing punishing and players will play their role in the match.
  • SMGs TTK is too low, when I say low I mean turtle low, I know they are weaker but they are not supposed to be that weak, lol.
  • The current weight system is broken, you can carry top armor and helmet, a fully modded AR and a RPG and still run like a rabbit. You could use some stamina system, cause players to carry less bullets, nades and take longer to refill [3] (first aid, packs, etc) to counter that and actually make the weight system mean something. (This is the least of my concerns, even with the weigh system broken, if you fix the core stuff the game will be awesome and you can always fix this after the red stuff).
  • Current armor system is also broken, you can't head shot someone with a .50 but can kill them with a stomach shot? Or even worst, you can use the VEPR-12 and be a king, this weapon is OP and very broken because of the current armor system. Instead of % you could calculate and balance damage reduction by ammo type for each level of protection. Well, this is actually the problem that makes snipers a problem, so...It's kiiiinda repeating, but anyways,
  • Like i said above, the VEPR-12 is broken, you can 1-2 shot enemies from 50 meters away easily and even do some serious damage to far away tangos, but I think that is because if the current armor system.
  • Matchmaking: you can only play "Quick Join", choosing a map never gets you anywhere and it's frustrating. Also, I'm being matched on 200-300+ latency servers when my region has at least 5 EMPTY servers and 1 ALMOST full that could use another player and I know there are a lot of South Americans playing the game, this should also be addressed quickly or players will start leaving, like is happening in Escape From Tarkov.

You guys are a small team, I know and you are trying to make this indie game into a big hit, but you gotta fix a least the core stuff (the ones marked in red) to keep the player base alive.

Here are other feedback that doesn't need priority:

• Reticles for medium-long range scopes are the same and are barely visible in the dark, and no magnification sights also need variation, almost all of the are just the red dot (but the S3 Holo and the Holo sight) it would be cool to see different reticles in-game.
  • Medium range scopes doesn't seem to really zoom in, I've been running around using them even in close quarter combat, they doesn't seem to even get to 2x and you already have some 3x, 3,4x and 4x scopes there. The same goes for long range scopes, we could use some variation on the zooming.
  • We need a VoIP so we can communicate with the squad or team. We could also use a comms wheel instead of just the [x] option.
  • Requests like ammo, health, equipment, ride should make the requester blink or stand out so the requested can at least know they are being asked stuff, even if they end up ignoring it, lol, at least they will be ignoring it knowing they left a soldier behind.
  • Full-auto spread: we don't need it, we know real guns will always shoot at the red dot location (only if very far away, because of wind and drop) but the current spread in the game is not right, lol. Just make the recoil "for real" and change the screen direction. That way players can at least try to shoot accurate using tapping or semi-auto.
  • Snipers: At the same time I feel like they need the damage buff (or armor nerf) I also feel they need some kind of nerf, it's too easy to land the shots where you want, maybe some bullet drops, like in Battlefield, make the recoil incredible high if not using bipods, something to make snipers standout (maybe like in Battlefield with the scope reflex or something else, huge noise or flash when shooting, I don't know).
  • Game objective: you guys already did a great job not using spawn tickets, giving bonuses for assault/defense "stance" and aiming for goal points but people still seem to ignore orders and capturing and defending points, like I said above, punish the losing team or giving some big prizes for the winning team and even more for the best squad (also, take away kills from the best squad selection and focus only on team point scoring, that would be great). Leave the killing for Death Matches.

I hope this somehow help and I'm very excited about WW3, just a little concerned about a possible fail, but I know you guys can do it!

Cheers,

Coldasice

• Like 6
  • Angry 1

first thing they need to fix is the forum with black background and white letters, I'm literally crying after reading all your wrote... -.-U

2nd, I agree with most of the things you said, especially with rewarding big time the winners... and I'll go even further, to take from the quitters... this kind of "players" that quit when they see their team is under in the score and leave the rest of us even more defenceless... I would take even XP from this guys, or have like a % of quitting (BF had it) and when someone is above -I don't know-, say 25%, he will not add any XP or in-game money to his account... 

I said this many times in BF forums and here again, but... devs can try to fix the game, but they will never fix the bad players... a bad player (in a team oriented game) is not one that has no aim, it's someone that just care for himself and help 0 to the team... devs can't tell people how to play the game, but at least they can "punish" selfish players in someway... xD

• Like 1

these are good ideas i hope they take a read but one thing i do disagree with. is people defending and attacking objectives. its a thing in all slower paced shooters. Squad, post scriptum, insurgency ect. have to check your corners around objectives and not sprint around them so ur ready to fight. the damage u take is abit higher than normal as well. so of course the average player with look at it negatively. with farm51's choices, they doomed thier game to be niche. which is a tactical shooter or a shooter with tactical elements. unless they want to be DICE and change thier shooter with tactical elements like from Battlefield 2 to bad company onward for casual players they wont have a large fanbase. 

i could comment on all of these but dont wanna make this to long but i will borrow ur ideas for my next post. i want to make some of these wider known.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ERIO_el_SERIO said:

first thing they need to fix is the forum with black background and white letters, I'm literally crying after reading all your wrote... -.-U

2nd, I agree with most of the things you said, especially with rewarding big time the winners... and I'll go even further, to take from the quitters... this kind of "players" that quit when they see their team is under in the score and leave the rest of us even more defenceless... I would take even XP from this guys, or have like a % of quitting (BF had it) and when someone is above -I don't know-, say 25%, he will not add any XP or in-game money to his account... 

I said this many times in BF forums and here again, but... devs can try to fix the game, but they will never fix the bad players... a bad player (in a team oriented game) is not one that has no aim, it's someone that just care for himself and help 0 to the team... devs can't tell people how to play the game, but at least they can "punish" selfish players in someway... xD

I completely agree with the punishment for AWOLS. Good call! 

7 hours ago, techsimmons said:

.50 caliber headshots not killing is unacceptable.

Right? They can make a lot of things to nerf the sniper, but head shots not killing is just dumb. 

15 hours ago, Amaterasu said:

these are good ideas i hope they take a read but one thing i do disagree with. is people defending and attacking objectives. its a thing in all slower paced shooters. Squad, post scriptum, insurgency ect. have to check your corners around objectives and not sprint around them so ur ready to fight. the damage u take is abit higher than normal as well. so of course the average player with look at it negatively. with farm51's choices, they doomed thier game to be niche. which is a tactical shooter or a shooter with tactical elements. unless they want to be DICE and change thier shooter with tactical elements like from Battlefield 2 to bad company onward for casual players they wont have a large fanbase. 

i could comment on all of these but dont wanna make this to long but i will borrow ur ideas for my next post. i want to make some of these wider known.

Cool, would like to see your post when you make it, if you can send it to me. Also, would very much appreciate if you mention me, haha. Just for "epeen credits" purposes, kek.

About the capture points, I think it's been a player issue more than a game mechanic issue, they don't set up defenses, I mean one squad have 5 man, 1 LMG, 1 well placed sniper, 2 RPGs and if possible call in vehicles, you can hold a position for a long time and sum a great deal of points. But players doesn't seem to realize that. I really like the attacker/defender approach they made in this game, but like I said. Players, squads and teams should only be rewarded by holding capture points, adding score from kills is just dumb in a game mode where the main thing is the capturing game. 

Peace, bro. 

Disagree on the SMG TTK, I think they should lower the recoil instead to differentiate them more from rifles while still giving them a buff.

1 hour ago, Cral said:

Disagree on the SMG TTK, I think they should lower the recoil instead to differentiate them more from rifles while still giving them a buff.

lowering the recoil lowers the TTK, hahaha... TTK = time to kill, I think you confused with BTK (bullets to kill).

23 hours ago, Coldasice said:

A .50 sniper can damage the armor of a tank but can't 1-shot heads? Sniping is waaaaay too broken in this game and needs fixing too. Yeah, I know, we don't want another battlefield where 80% of both teams play snipers and forget about objectives, but that's the reason you didn't use tickets and use a score system in this game, right? Just make sure that killing doesn't count as a team score and that victories are very rewarding, or losing punishing and players will play their role in the match.

I agree with that, .50cal head-shots should be lethal. 

23 hours ago, Coldasice said:

Current armor system is also broken, you can't head shot someone with a .50 but can kill them with a stomach shot? Or even worst, you can use the VEPR-12 and be a king, this weapon is OP and very broken because of the current armor system. Instead of % you could calculate and balance damage reduction by ammo type for each level of protection. Well, this is actually the problem that makes snipers a problem, so...It's kiiiinda repeating, but anyways,

Armor system works perfectly fine, it's logical you will deal more damage if you hit a body-part not protected by plates. Helmets are part of body-armor and they can be resistant especially modern ones. Also you can look up how those plates look like and how they protect body. Basically you need to learn aiming at neck and lower parts of stomach. I would say that aspect of game came out better than in Arma//

30 minutes ago, Coldasice said:

lowering the recoil lowers the TTK, hahaha... TTK = time to kill, I think you confused with BTK (bullets to kill).

I didn't, when people talk about TTK they typically refer to a combination of the damage and fire-rate, ignoring recoil control required. Lower recoil would technically mean the TTK is the same in ideal conditions, but it would be easier to achieve that ideal TTK.

But yeah, it could be interpreted either way.

1 hour ago, Marg said:

I agree with that, .50cal head-shots should be lethal. 

Armor system works perfectly fine, it's logical you will deal more damage if you hit a body-part not protected by plates. Helmets are part of body-armor and they can be resistant especially modern ones. Also you can look up how those plates look like and how they protect body. Basically you need to learn aiming at neck and lower parts of stomach. I would say that aspect of game came out better than in Arma//

When I said that the armor system is broken I meant the percentage thing that it's in the game. armor should work differently against different types of ammo, also, a helmet absorbing 100% damage of a shot, any shot, any caliber, is not good at all, I don't even mean realistic, because this game is far from realism, I mean broken. It should never absorb 100% of the damage depending on the caliber of the bullet lol. About plates, there is also blunt damage that is taken when you get shot, ribs get broken and even organs can get damaged by the impact itself. So... reducing damage using percentage system is completely wrong (not to say dumb, sorry devs).

1 hour ago, Coldasice said:

When I said that the armor system is broken I meant the percentage thing that it's in the game. armor should work differently against different types of ammo, also, a helmet absorbing 100% damage of a shot, any shot, any caliber, is not good at all, I don't even mean realistic, because this game is far from realism, I mean broken. It should never absorb 100% of the damage depending on the caliber of the bullet lol. About plates, there is also blunt damage that is taken when you get shot, ribs get broken and even organs can get damaged by the impact itself. So... reducing damage using percentage system is completely wrong (not to say dumb, sorry devs).

God, stop being salty about those helmets, we all know that .50 would rip your head off, though i have to disagree about armor overall// it hugely depends on what kind of material was used to make those// if it's steel or any hard material (like ceramic though it would hurt) it will nicely evenly disperse impact of bullet and only hp ammo like .338 Lapua magnum or .50 cal would do actual damage to your body and everyone are using IV plates in this game. What you had in mind are kevlar vests that are only protecting you from bullet not impact.

• Like 1

I agree with alot of this post. The game is a true definition of a early access. But as for the .50 cal, i was dropping bodies like mad with just chest shots. no matter what they were wearing they would just drop. They completely gave us the gate on Berlin out of fear. 

1 hour ago, Marg said:

God, stop being salty about those helmets, we all know that .50 would rip your head off, though i have to disagree about armor overall// it hugely depends on what kind of material was used to make those// if it's steel or any hard material (like ceramic though it would hurt) it will nicely evenly disperse impact of bullet and only hp ammo like .338 Lapua magnum or .50 cal would do actual damage to your body and everyone are using IV plates in this game. What you had in mind are kevlar vests that are only protecting you from bullet not impact.

Good lord, what bit this guy? Lol

1 hour ago, TheRednecko said:

I agree with alot of this post. The game is a true definition of a early access. But as for the .50 cal, i was dropping bodies like mad with just chest shots. no matter what they were wearing they would just drop. They completely gave us the gate on Berlin out of fear. 

Yeah, body shots are insane, I've been using the vepr 12 and, bro... 1-2 shots at the most to kill someone around 50m. Haha, try it later if you can. 

• Like 1

Dev mentioned weight system is a bug.

SMG TTK is fine. Their light weight allow people to roam freely with no weight penalty. Or secondary backup.

I've seen more broken guns than VEPR. Also it's a shotgun. It's effective at 50m but still assault guns and snipers will do better in objective capturing.

Spawns and captures are placeholders. Dev plan to change them on next patch.

Helmets can ricchochet. They can still get one-hit on faces. You still receive damage from .50cal shot on helmet (impact damage). Part of game balance and realism.

Matchmaking will be improved along with condition of server. They're fixing it.

I'm more worried about vehicle armor than infantry armor. Tanks with APS and additional armor can take Tandem RPG all day long, and sniper will do much only on light vehicles. Not APC or Tanks.

We already have threads on VOIP, Full-Auto recoil (with Dev answer), reticles, and snipers. Request may be fine as you can see their health box, and let players come up to them and give ammo, and health (x to request vehicle transport). Punishing losing team and promoting winning team will only break game balance.

Edited by Yuzuri

On 10/26/2018 at 4:46 PM, Yuzuri said:

Helmets can ricchochet. They can still get one-hit on faces. You still receive damage from .50cal shot on helmet (impact damage). Part of game balance and realism.

It's a .50 cal, it's meant to destroy armored vehicles, you really think a helmet can resist that? that's not realism, sorry.

Punishing losing team and promoting winning team will only break game balance.

Giving more stuff to best squads, making points only from capturing and defending and excluding non objective kill points, also punishing AWOLs would not break the game's balance. It would improve the quality of every match.

I mean, you can snipe and LMG camp all day, as long as you are killing players from SL's orders, either defending or attacking.

Request may be fine as you can see their health box, and let players come up to them and give ammo, and health (x to request vehicle transport).

Sometimes you are far away from the objective you want to order your squad to attack/defend, also, they could make requesting players blink or something like that because it seems players are not paying much attention when it comes to requests, making it more obvious at least tries to help the ones who want to help but have difficulty paying attention, some people have trouble focusing on multiple things. QoL.

Some helmets can stop 7.62. In ww3 setting, it may stop .308, and deflect .338 or .50.  Also, in realism we have instant healing, sliding while holding RPG or .50 cal sniper, no drastic aimpunch or slowdown on movement when hit, no limb loss (escape from tarkov), able to hold 2 LMG in backpack and sprint (ARMA can do this), wear a commando costume with bear arms, do dance move in battlefield, have to use warscore to call airstike or vehicles, full auto on middle range (though, some guns have low recoil like AK-12), survive RPG blast from close range, cheap APS system (expensive), one-hit anti-mine from below, drastic bullet drop, 3 laser sight and 2 flash light in one single gun, tank optic penetration, and instant ammo resupply. Mix of Realism and gameplay. 

Game is having trouble on objective control, spawn kill, and comeback from full control. It will break the game.

You can order objectives with x on placing dot on it. You can give health to half-full box health bar. Drop ammo box in front of them and they'll pick it up. Dev didn't put minimap because people can see around not minimap. Same with UI indicator.

Edited by Yuzuri

On 11/1/2018 at 2:12 AM, Yuzuri said:

Some helmets can stop 7.62. In ww3 setting, it may stop .308, and deflect .338 or .50.  Also, in realism we have instant healing, sliding while holding RPG or .50 cal sniper, no drastic aimpunch or slowdown on movement when hit, no limb loss (escape from tarkov), able to hold 2 LMG in backpack and sprint (ARMA can do this), wear a commando costume with bear arms, do dance move in battlefield, have to use warscore to call airstike or vehicles, full auto on middle range (though, some guns have low recoil like AK-12), survive RPG blast from close range, cheap APS system (expensive), one-hit anti-mine from below, drastic bullet drop, 3 laser sight and 2 flash light in one single gun, tank optic penetration, and instant ammo resupply. Mix of Realism and gameplay. 

Game is having trouble on objective control, spawn kill, and comeback from full control. It will break the game.

You can order objectives with x on placing dot on it. You can give health to half-full box health bar. Drop ammo box in front of them and they'll pick it up. Dev didn't put minimap because people can see around not minimap. Same with UI indicator.

Sorry man, but did you just read what you wrote? I never asked for realism, if I want more realism I'll play tarkov or squad. You said realism earlier and I just responded.

Still about the .50 I will always think it should be 1 shot headshots. Don't agree with me? No my problem opinions can be different. 

And what the fuck? Mínimap? I never said anything about Mínimap, I said that it's difficult to order and attack or defense because of the overlap of informations and the distance. Making a command wheel would improve QoL. And the other thing I said is that it would be cool if they made it more  apparent the players asking for stuff because some people just have trouble paying attention, again QoL (quality of life). 

Dude I understand you like the game and want to "protect" it. I like it too, but I want to see it even better, lol. 

Just don't go putting words in my mouth or saying stuff like it was said by me, read think about it, read it again if you must, then write your reply, then read your reply to check if it's ok, then you post it, lol... 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

On 10/25/2018 at 5:19 PM, ERIO_el_SERIO said:

How about winning and losing giving you bonus points and the end rewards are scaled to the score. You get what you played for. This doesn't make much sense if i see it now white over black-blue but still you get me,right?

On 10/25/2018 at 3:16 PM, Coldasice said:

Hello, I'm Coldasice, nice to meet ya'all. I've been playing FPS since I was a child, I remember my father taking me to his clinic to play Doom there cause my mother wouldn't let me @ home. Here are a few games (that I can remember) that I've played. Doom, Heretic, Call of Duty 1, 2 , 3, 4; MW2, Battlefield 1, 2, Bad Company, Bad Company 2, 3, 4, One; Star Wars Battlefront 2004, 2005, 2015, 2017; CS 1.5, 1.6, Source, GO; Unreal Tournament, 2003, 2004; some f2p games; Escape From Tarkov; ARMA 1, 2 and 3; Overwatch; Squad; Project Reality 2; SWAT 2 and 3; R6 SIEGE; some single-player ones like Metro 2033 and some others that I can't remember right now.

Anyways, that's just to try to base my incoming feedback about WW3:

• Spawn and capture points camping needs fixing ASAP as players are getting tired of it, I've done a lot, was harassed by it a lot and my stream viewers always complain about it on chat. It's tiring to the point of login-off the game and just play another thing so I don't get burned, I really don't want to. With that said, people getting tired = people leaving the game = matches will eventually not be found = game starts dying = no more feedback = RIP.
  • A .50 sniper can damage the armor of a tank but can't 1-shot heads? Sniping is waaaaay too broken in this game and needs fixing too. Yeah, I know, we don't want another battlefield where 80% of both teams play snipers and forget about objectives, but that's the reason you didn't use tickets and use a score system in this game, right? Just make sure that killing doesn't count as a team score and that victories are very rewarding, or losing punishing and players will play their role in the match.
  • SMGs TTK is too low, when I say low I mean turtle low, I know they are weaker but they are not supposed to be that weak, lol.
  • The current weight system is broken, you can carry top armor and helmet, a fully modded AR and a RPG and still run like a rabbit. You could use some stamina system, cause players to carry less bullets, nades and take longer to refill [3] (first aid, packs, etc) to counter that and actually make the weight system mean something. (This is the least of my concerns, even with the weigh system broken, if you fix the core stuff the game will be awesome and you can always fix this after the red stuff).
  • Current armor system is also broken, you can't head shot someone with a .50 but can kill them with a stomach shot? Or even worst, you can use the VEPR-12 and be a king, this weapon is OP and very broken because of the current armor system. Instead of % you could calculate and balance damage reduction by ammo type for each level of protection. Well, this is actually the problem that makes snipers a problem, so...It's kiiiinda repeating, but anyways,
  • Like i said above, the VEPR-12 is broken, you can 1-2 shot enemies from 50 meters away easily and even do some serious damage to far away tangos, but I think that is because if the current armor system.
  • Matchmaking: you can only play "Quick Join", choosing a map never gets you anywhere and it's frustrating. Also, I'm being matched on 200-300+ latency servers when my region has at least 5 EMPTY servers and 1 ALMOST full that could use another player and I know there are a lot of South Americans playing the game, this should also be addressed quickly or players will start leaving, like is happening in Escape From Tarkov.

You guys are a small team, I know and you are trying to make this indie game into a big hit, but you gotta fix a least the core stuff (the ones marked in red) to keep the player base alive.

Here are other feedback that doesn't need priority:

• Reticles for medium-long range scopes are the same and are barely visible in the dark, and no magnification sights also need variation, almost all of the are just the red dot (but the S3 Holo and the Holo sight) it would be cool to see different reticles in-game.
  • Medium range scopes doesn't seem to really zoom in, I've been running around using them even in close quarter combat, they doesn't seem to even get to 2x and you already have some 3x, 3,4x and 4x scopes there. The same goes for long range scopes, we could use some variation on the zooming.
  • We need a VoIP so we can communicate with the squad or team. We could also use a comms wheel instead of just the [x] option.
  • Requests like ammo, health, equipment, ride should make the requester blink or stand out so the requested can at least know they are being asked stuff, even if they end up ignoring it, lol, at least they will be ignoring it knowing they left a soldier behind.
  • Full-auto spread: we don't need it, we know real guns will always shoot at the red dot location (only if very far away, because of wind and drop) but the current spread in the game is not right, lol. Just make the recoil "for real" and change the screen direction. That way players can at least try to shoot accurate using tapping or semi-auto.
  • Snipers: At the same time I feel like they need the damage buff (or armor nerf) I also feel they need some kind of nerf, it's too easy to land the shots where you want, maybe some bullet drops, like in Battlefield, make the recoil incredible high if not using bipods, something to make snipers standout (maybe like in Battlefield with the scope reflex or something else, huge noise or flash when shooting, I don't know).
  • Game objective: you guys already did a great job not using spawn tickets, giving bonuses for assault/defense "stance" and aiming for goal points but people still seem to ignore orders and capturing and defending points, like I said above, punish the losing team or giving some big prizes for the winning team and even more for the best squad (also, take away kills from the best squad selection and focus only on team point scoring, that would be great). Leave the killing for Death Matches.

I hope this somehow help and I'm very excited about WW3, just a little concerned about a possible fail, but I know you guys can do it!

Cheers,

Coldasice

I wanna see you survive a stomach shot with a HP round you [bad person - edited by Ragir].....

On 11/2/2018 at 11:22 AM, Coldasice said:

Sorry man, but did you just read what you wrote? I never asked for realism, if I want more realism I'll play tarkov or squad. You said realism earlier and I just responded.

Still about the .50 I will always think it should be 1 shot headshots. Don't agree with me? No my problem opinions can be different. 

And what the fuck? Mínimap? I never said anything about Mínimap, I said that it's difficult to order and attack or defense because of the overlap of informations and the distance. Making a command wheel would improve QoL. And the other thing I said is that it would be cool if they made it more  apparent the players asking for stuff because some people just have trouble paying attention, again QoL (quality of life). 

Dude I understand you like the game and want to "protect" it. I like it too, but I want to see it even better, lol. 

Just don't go putting words in my mouth or saying stuff like it was said by me, read think about it, read it again if you must, then write your reply, then read your reply to check if it's ok, then you post it, lol... 

[not nice language here, behave or else - edited by Ragir]

(PS tarkov is not realistic in any way nor squad)

Please behave some of you. We're reading your feedback and I agree on most of OPs points. Especially the sniper situation is problematic, but the headshot damage is being tested on PTE right now and it seems to be a lot better, as well as armor balancing. We will get there, just hang on, this is why we went with Early Access in the first place :)