Buzzkill

change loadout in-game?

Please tell me being able to change your loadout while in game (between respawns) is coming soon.  Not being able to change loadout in a match is absolutely a deal breaker.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, harconjj said:

But... You can change loadout between respawns?

i think he meant modify/ when you are 50Bp short from your Leo or something that would be useful / yet you have 6 slots to think through everything...

Right now there are 3 defaults and 3 misc ones. which are all customizable at least to me. That means there are 6 total load outs you can customize before the game. Which is a decent number. You can also change the gadget in game. That's my personal opinion and if they can get it where it saves it would be so much better. 

4 hours ago, harconjj said:

But... You can change loadout between respawns?

Can you?  I havent found where you can.

47 minutes ago, Buzzkill said:

Can you?  I havent found where you can.

You can't modify the loadouts while you're in a match. You can modify them in the main menu,

but you can change between 6 loadouts (loadouts you created in the main menu) while you're in a match.

The only thing you can modify while you're in a match is your gadget (medi kit, anti tank mine, etc)

Edited by Psychodynamics

not the whole system. just sights, guns, attachments. dont need players in menus for an extended amount of time.

• Like 1