MP

Game freeze at end of match

DESCRIPTION OF BUG (required: if the possible provide screenshots or video): At the end of a match game freeze and then it goes back to the war map. No Win or Lose image. Worked yesterday

GAME BUILD ID (required: please go to the game's properties on Steam and find it under the local files tab at the bottom): 3246502

STEPS TO REPRODUCE (required): Win or lose match, bug reproduced.

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS (required for crash or performance issues): i5 7600K, GTX1070 , 16GB DDR4 RAM, MSI Z270 MoBo, Windows 10

CRASH LOG (if any):

Same, but I get to see the "WIN/LOST" screen, can't see scoreboard either, just the "YOU WIN/LOST" screen for a minute, then I get kicked to the main menu.

Yep me too, I've had it happen twice. Not sure if the second time wasn't at the end of the match but mid-match. Both times I could press escape key and quit to main menu.

same issue. from what i can tell, the game is not displaying the scoreboards, but is still counting down until it drops you at the war map.

Same freeze and don't see score/top squad at the end of match. Then takes you back to map. Kind of pointless to play when you can't even see the final score or know if you won a close game.

This has happened to what seems to be everyone after the last update. Instead of showing the end game screen with best squad etc it just shows nothing. It's not freezing but simply not showing that final screen and you have to wait the full  time to get put back to main menu.