Quadsword

Hate to say it, but it feels like this game is done before it even begins...

On 10/25/2018 at 9:50 PM, Borreh said:

This is a marathon, not a sprint. The overall player reception was surprisingly (even for us) positive and a lot of people are still holding off the purchase until we fix the server issues. And soon-ish we have a new mode coming in that could bring in a whole new playerbase.

We have a tough road ahead of us but given the reception and extremely good sales in the first days (way above our expectations) I have to say that World War 3 is here to stay, at least for the time being. We'll see what happens further down the line, but we have a lot of content and improvements coming.

Yay!!! thanks!

No Updates, lag of cummunication. Almost standstill since more than a week. And for me performance somehow became worse. Wish devs would communicate properly with its loyal community.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2018 at 10:03 PM, RecoilJohn said:

I hope it will be as good as battlefield 4, never found a game that was as good as BF4.

BF1942, BF Vietnam, BF2, BF2142. Those games are not "as good as BF4". Those games are Better.

27 minutes ago, Cyan said:

BF1942, BF Vietnam, BF2, BF2142. Those games are not "as good as BF4". Those games are Better.

BFBC2 was the pinacle for me. 

2 hours ago, Gutshot said:

No Updates, lag of cummunication. Almost standstill since more than a week. And for me performance somehow became worse. Wish devs would communicate properly with its loyal community.

go on....

9 hours ago, DaHuntzMen said:

I honestly doubt a new mode will bring players back who are experiencing extreme stuttering and lag due to poor performance with any setting.

but i'm sure a lot will be back once those problems are resolved, this an early access, those who really want to support development and can't play i'm sure are out there waiting to be able to do it

On 10/26/2018 at 9:45 AM, LoSti's World said:

its a mix between Arma and Battlefield, and this is what i personally like....

in what way is it like arma?

right now this is mostly a run and spray full auto everywhere game.

Just now, twisted said:

in what way is it like arma?

right now this is mostly a run and spray full auto everywhere game.

How do you control your recoil? Spray isn´t an option for me :D

17 minutes ago, Lunak said:

How do you control your recoil? Spray isn´t an option for me :D

not much control needed in my experience here. Its just point in the general direction and spray full auto. The guns kind of auto-control their recoil to a large extent. half a mag and the enemy is down most of the time, and if not then i'm down as theyre doing the same thing. only time recoil control is needed is in the few spots where you have bigger distances. But then you just run like rocket boosted Quasimodo until you are close enough to spray.

Edited by twisted

I bough the game, made a refound and bought it again when servers started to work again. Despite having a crappy pc I was convinced enough to invest into a whole new PC jsut for the game.

In a way I do understand the complaints BUT this is Early Access and not a real realease of a finished product after all. 

People should know what is the diffrence between those and.

I still hope in a solid small community, but being optimist at this point is not that easy.

Above all, they keep ignoring the Steam GameHub, which is the main channel. Lack of communication, bad marketing.

20 minutes ago, Karn said:

I bough the game, made a refound and bought it again when servers started to work again. Despite having a crappy pc I was convinced enough to invest into a whole new PC jsut for the game.

In a way I do understand the complaints BUT this is Early Access and not a real realease of a finished product after all. 

People should know what is the diffrence between those and.

I totally agree,but,like i said in a different post,it's all about first impressions.

People bought the game,couldn't join any server,so they refunded.

Still allot of people like you and me are hanging around waiting for improvements or whatever,but,the more ''basic'' gamer doesn't have so much patience in this disposable market.

With a lack of communication from the studio and fallout and battlefield on the horizon it's easy to never look back.

I'm hoping this game does a complete 180 and competes with the big titles,but i'm afraid it's just gonna be the die hards that are gonna stick around,not that that's a bad thing,but the more the merrier ofcourse.

• Angry 1

On 10/28/2018 at 2:06 PM, DIR3WOLF said:

BFBC2 was the pinacle for me. 

For me it was the beginning of the end. So many things from the previous games were missing and I didn't like the new engine at all.

• Thanks 1

On 10/28/2018 at 10:26 AM, bernek said:

I just hate these kiddies that are "offended" in 2018 by a fly that sits on their nose. Gaming was completely different 10-20 years ago ... I miss those times ! 

Here I am still having fun a mil-sim in 2018 :D 

You are just getting old man, like me.

I miss my cpc464 Rig ?