Please add Progression back i need a reason to login i get into a game in under 5 mins and game is amazing i just need things to aim for getting high kill games and general ranking up etc.

Anyone else feel like this ?

Edited by Get Farmed Kid

We want the progression back as soon as possible but it's necessary to have it offline now due to server performance issues. Major server changes are happening now and once they're done the customization will be back.

Sorry for this, we wanted it badly as well ;/

• Like 4
  • Angry 1

13 hours ago, Borreh said:

We want the progression back as soon as possible but it's necessary to have it offline now due to server performance issues. Major server changes are happening now and once they're done the customization will be back.

Not to be rude but you always say the same things over and over like your bots like im sorry it does not take nearly a week and you have your whole team working on a master server. Also every time i sign on the game  i get in under 5 mins every time. 

This late in the year you are killing your game people will go play other games and wont come back because you had your chance and bottled it you guys always say Apologises for inconvenience about 50 million times  and working on the "Master Server "  EVERY SINGLE DAY 

If Progression is not added back by the end of the week this game is done more than it already is. And thats a shame because the game is excellent i dont get it i get in the game fine so please enable progression 

Edited by Get Farmed Kid
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Borreh said:

So what does this mean once servers changes are done it will be back i dont care about saving classes i want levels to aim for and rank up.

6 hours ago, Get Farmed Kid said:

So what does this mean once servers changes are done it will be back i dont care about saving classes i want levels to aim for and rank up.

From what I've seen from those who played before release, you earn credits/money (whatever you want to call them) and use those to unlock different things.  We'll probably start with a basic loadout unlocked and go from there.  Also weapon stats will come in to play as well, so you won't be able to load up your guns without taking into consideration what it will do to performance.  I'm sure there are more things than that but that's more or less what I have seen.

While I'm not out here beating my war drum on this, I would still like this to be implemented asap.  Total game changer if everyone isn't running around with all the unlocks, plus something to work towards.

Edited by Mad_Max2

8 hours ago, Get Farmed Kid said:

Not to be rude but you always say the same things over and over like your bots like im sorry it does not take nearly a week and you have your whole team working on a master server. Also every time i sign on the game  i get in under 5 mins every time. 

This late in the year you are killing your game people will go play other games and wont come back because you had your chance and bottled it you guys always say Apologises for inconvenience about 50 million times  and working on the "Master Server "  EVERY SINGLE DAY 

If Progression is not added back by the end of the week this game is done more than it already is. And thats a shame because the game is excellent i dont get it i get in the game fine so please enable progression 

I hate to agree with this statement but it is very true which suck cause i really enjoy the game it has great base mechanics and can only improve from here after server issues of course. I plan to keep on playing long term but i know a lot of people are already starting to give with all these server issues.

On 10/25/2018 at 4:15 PM, Borreh said:

Thank you for the information! It's always good to know whats going on and not being left in the dark.

I've just gone back to Arma 3 I'm not bothered what happens anymore it's got to a stupid point of wtf is even going on in there servers rooms.

Uh i was so happy i can customize everything without any progression.

I dont like achiever gamemechanics and those people striving for something. I just want to play a game.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Get Farmed Kid said:

The servers are not ok. I still get 100+ ping here, when I get +-40 in any other game. Give them the time they need to fix the servers. If they rush this part, there will be problems in the future.

You can play the game right now, so enjoy it like it is. Try different guns, different loadouts, whatever...

Why can't people be more patient?...

It has been 1week since launch, and they had a lot of problems. There was a big effort to fix it and some features are being reintroduced. I'm sure everytime they activate something, there are new problems, so they don't want to rush it.

Yes, I really want progression back, but I don't want to have a crappy game in the future, or have the servers crap their pants again and lock everybody out. If the game becames unplayable again, I'm sure you guys will be the first ones to complaint...

Just relax a bit and let them to their job.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stundorn said:

Uh i was so happy i can customize everything without any progression.

I dont like achiever gamemechanics and those people striving for something. I just want to play a game.

But then it gets VERY boring in a short period of time and then the community would be nagging the devs to release some sort of content all the time. Having progression gives you something to work for, a reason to play.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nuro said:

But then it gets VERY boring in a short period of time and then the community would be nagging the devs to release some sort of content all the time. Having progression gives you something to work for, a reason to play.

i dont need and tbh i dont want something i can work for, i want to play the game, cooperate and compete. 
there is nothing i need other than the environment and a stable game client and server to play the game. so would people get bored if they worked it off all? And then what? Players who need that sort of incentives are never satisfied, they are just addiceted to reward systems.

Good games dont need such baits - also this progression bs with locking equip behind playtime or grind only creates gaps between players and make it not fun to have to play with equip you dont like. There's no benefit other than to cater to reward addicts. 

2 minutes ago, Stundorn said:

i dont need and tbh i dont want something i can work for, i want to play the game, cooperate and compete. 
there is nothing i need other than the environment and a stable game client and server to play the game. so would people get bored if they worked it off all? And then what? Players who need that sort of incentives are never satisfied, they are just addiceted to reward systems.

Good games dont need such baits - also this progression bs with locking equip behind playtime or grind only creates gaps between players and make it not fun to have to play with equip you dont like. There's no benefit other than to cater to reward addicts. 

I aint an addict thou, i just like to have a reason to load up the game, have something to work towards rather than just load up and have everything there unlocked, already ithe game is boring since they disabled the progression, i guess i aint casual enough to like the simple things.

22 hours ago, Get Farmed Kid said:

+1 

Now that the game have lost nearly 2/3 of its playerbase, i really cant understand why it take so long to fix these problems and enable progession so we have a reason to play....

7 minutes ago, Nuro said:

I aint an addict thou, i just like to have a reason to load up the game, have something to work towards rather than just load up and have everything there unlocked, already ithe game is boring since they disabled the progression, i guess i aint casual enough to like the simple things.

ya i know, you are an achiever gamer - i am not! simple as that. 

We need not argue about that, you already won, most gamers are achiever types, i'm just not and i see many flaws with meritocracy system. Said, to have to play for x hours to unlock my favorite ironsight or whatever to be competetive. 

I dont strive for anything, but victory in a match and i just want to play games and not to work off anything. 
What do you do other with or without progression an rewards?
The gameloop is the same, you get bored if you dont get rewarded millenial thats all and i'm just oldsql.
Had CS 1.6 a progression, was it boring? No! 

I just said i would like it without any progression and that i am pleased when everything is available and i can test and try out all available equip without to have to unlock it. 
We can just agree to disagree.

have fun . Stun o7

Edited by Stundorn

9 minutes ago, Stundorn said:

I don't know if you played this game with progression on, but it won't take you too much time to unlock the things you want. If the reward/price system is the same, you'll be able to unlock new weapons/attachments after 3 or 4 games. And once you buy an attachment, it's unlocked for every weapon, so that's a plus for you. They even give you a big pile of "cash" everytime you level up.

I really like progression. As Nuro said, it gives you something to work for, some sense of achievement. Having everything handed out to you is just lame, IMO

On 10/26/2018 at 1:15 AM, Borreh said:

Hello, hope you and the Team doing fine and had some sleep since release of the game?

Can we have a Sattus Update on that case? Will the progression system last longer in the current state (half year) or will we get it very soon or not to soon ;)

thanks in advance