Sign in to follow this  
Amaterasu

We Need Tutorials Explaining The Game To New & Existing Players.

The Farm51 really needs to take advantage of thier youtube channel and explain their game to its fanbase. up to this point it was up to the community to figure out how things worked on there own. We are thier hardcore fans here in the forums so we figured most this stuff on our own, but for the average player they dont a thing. So They need to explain how customization works, how flags work, what are they kits function, the body hitboxes on infantry and what takes the most and least amount of damage. how to damage tank vitals, repair them and resupply thier tank and gunner ammmo and the battlestreaks. how to ask other infantry  for ammo, health ect. theres so much here theres no reason not to have a guide.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Amaterasu said:

The Farm51 really needs to take advantage of thier youtube channel and explain their game to its fanbase. up to this point it was up to the community to figure out how things worked on there own. We are thier hardcore fans here in the forums so we figured most this stuff on our own, but for the average player they dont a thing. So They need to explain how customization works, how flags work, what are they kits function, the body hitboxes on infantry and what takes the most and least amount of damage. how to damage tank vitals, repair them and resupply thier tank and gunner ammmo and the battlestreaks. how to ask other infantry  for ammo, health ect. theres so much here theres no reason not to have a guide.

I kind of agree on that one, because for now the game gives you a training by being thrown against other, more skilled players... Trial by fire, just like in Quake Champions. While it will give you better results, it can also throw some people away by the difficulty and constant ass-handing to them.

So all in all, I agree on that idea.

Yes, I agree.

Although is fun to figure stuff out (and this community in the forums/reddit is very helpful in that), it's frustrating for new players not knowing all the mechanics (frustrating for them and for other, more experienced players). I don't mind explaining stuff in chat to other players, but it's not the best way...

Maybe combine a tutorial with a shooting range? They could save some time/resources that way and make everybody happy :)

Sign in to follow this