Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Why do 10 round mags weigh the same amount as 20 round mags and 30 round mags, it makes no sense. They really need to adjust the weight on all the mags ingame since they are all the same besides the 50/60 round mags meaning there is no reason to run anything lower than a 30rd magazine. Honestly the weight difference between a 30 round mag and a 50/60 is almost nothing so if your not using 50/60 your at least a 30 just putting yourself at a disadvantage. 

Edited by GhostSpartan117
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GhostSpartan117 said:

Why do 10 round mags weigh the same amount as 20 round mags and 30 round mags, it makes no sense. They really need to adjust the weight on all the mags ingame since they are all the same besides the 50/60 round mags meaning there is no reason to run anything lower than a 30rd magazine. Honestly the weight difference between a 30 round mag and a 50/60 is almost nothing so if your not using 50/60 your at least a 30 just putting yourself at a disadvantage. 

The difference EXISTS. But it is a bit too small... 50-round drum mag should weigh 166% weight of the 30-round mag.

 

So I agree on this one.

 

And really 10-round mags weigh the same as 20's? On what guns?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, VenenaMedicus said:

The difference EXISTS. But it is a bit too small... 50-round drum mag should weigh 166% weight of the 30-round mag.

 

So I agree on this one.

 

And really 10-round mags weigh the same as 20's? On what guns?

G36, G28, AK15, basically all the ARs and prob some other guns.

Proof:

10rd.thumb.png.c5c742063cfae83db1d34d4cf4ce31c0.png 10rd20rd.thumb.png.5199898034e5db562b62fdeecf9b0f1d.png 20rd30rd.thumb.png.74aac8e9591a98ed79226aee162e338a.png 30rd

It's like this for every AR right now, i'm sure they will get to it EVENTUALLY but its just a single number in code that they have to change. They could fix this in minutes if they wanted, it just seems lazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GhostSpartan117 said:

G36, G28, AK15, basically all the ARs and prob some other guns.

Proof:

10rd.thumb.png.c5c742063cfae83db1d34d4cf4ce31c0.png 10rd20rd.thumb.png.5199898034e5db562b62fdeecf9b0f1d.png 20rd30rd.thumb.png.74aac8e9591a98ed79226aee162e338a.png 30rd

It's like this for every AR right now, i'm sure they will get to it EVENTUALLY but its just a single number in code that they have to change. They could fix this in minutes if they wanted, it just seems lazy.

This is not a game-breaking/serious issue, so it won't be changed fast... but somewhere in future it will be changed. Alongside many other things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VenenaMedicus said:

This is not a game-breaking/serious issue, so it won't be changed fast... but somewhere in future it will be changed. Alongside many other things.

I totally understand that, its just that it is such an easy fix that they could roll out whenever they push another small patch for fixing servers or whatever. That's why I made the post in the first place as my only guess is that they don't know about the issue or just don't care right now and have bigger problems to fix (which is fine).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GhostSpartan117 said:

I totally understand that, its just that it is such an easy fix that they could roll out whenever they push another small patch for fixing servers or whatever. That's why I made the post in the first place as my only guess is that they don't know about the issue or just don't care right now and have bigger problems to fix (which is fine).

First priority is server issues, then fixing the severe game bugs; next is new content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...