D3rP4z1f1st

Frozen to chrash

20181026121605_1.thumb.jpg.d369e9b87a09141d784dbe8bbf98a3cc.jpg

Ahm, yeah... so suddenly my character froze and the point went black... and as you can see, my mouse curser appeared :) the funny thing was, the ash and rain kept going, not sure if common crash... jkust wanted to let you guys know :)

Same thing's been happening to me since yesterday, do you know if it was at the end of the match or mid match? A few people are saying it's been happening to them at the end but I've had it happen mid match.

Hello guys,
if you want your bug report to be handled faster, please use the template below.

-- COPY BELOW THIS LINE --

DESCRIPTION OF BUG (required: if the possible provide screenshots or video):

GAME BUILD ID (required: please go to the game's properties on Steam and find it under the local files tab at the bottom):

STEPS TO REPRODUCE (required):

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS (required for crash or performance issues):

CRASH LOG (if any):

On 10/26/2018 at 3:08 PM, Spoons said:

Same thing's been happening to me since yesterday, do you know if it was at the end of the match or mid match? A few people are saying it's been happening to them at the end but I've had it happen mid match.

Sorry for the wait :3 It was towards the end of the match, if I recall corectly. (we were winning, if that matters).

1 hour ago, D3rP4z1f1st said:

Sorry for the wait :3 It was towards the end of the match, if I recall corectly. (we were winning, if that matters).

Yeah no worries, the problem is fixed now. Not had it happen since.