Sign in to follow this  
Kamikaze_Br

SOUTH AMERICA SERVER - urgently

Hello ,

I come from Brazil and know many players and clans, when I invite them to migrate to WW3, them always made same question:
Have SOUTH AMERICA SERVER?
When I answer NO, all of them refuse buy game and migrate to WW3.
So, if you give SOUTH AMERICA SERVER support , Farm51 will has huge market.
Regards,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I from Argentina, is annoying play with 300ms ping, that make us die easily or is it that they want us like a sort of sitting duck for the guise of the country's where the servers are? Dives must reconsider not to put servers in big regions like South America, we are very much consumers of this type of game (bt3, bt4, cod, bo2), they are making the same of active.. on, when not take in place the ping of the players ;

by the way I'm a Tl of a big clan and many of my team mates want this game, an many already buy this, please put servers in our region

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Kamikaze_Br @C4L4V3R4

I'm from Argentina and yes, there are servers in South America, specifically in Brazil, I play 90% of the time in those servers.

To do it you have to follow some steps, it doesn't work 100% of the time but it's a very easy way to do it.

1.  Go to the Steam Server Browser on Steam.
  2.  Filter by World War 3 in the game section.
  3.  Pick a server, it doesn't matter wich one you pick and click Connect
  4.  The game will launch but you are gonna get thrown to the Main Menu, now comes the important part.
  5.  In the WarMap, where you see the 4 different locations (Berlin, Warsaw, etc.) pick the map you saw was being played on the server you clicked Connect previously.
  6.  Select WarZone (MEDIUM) and then click on DEPLOY

Two things can happen. You will get connected to an empty server or a full server, if you are connected to an Empty server, wait, go capture a zone, wait a few minutes and people will start to join, it happens everytime I do this. If nothing happens or you get a High ping server, leave and repeat from step 5.

Hope this works for you guys. GLHF.

Sin título.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Lazyyawn Upper left, where it says View, click there, and it will show you a menu.

In there use the filters to look for servers for a specific game.

505520947_preview_steam servers.png

• Thanks 1

I'm from Brazil as well and the only map I can play in the SA servers is Warsaw Medium. I guess in the current state of the game the servers can't change maps or have such a map rotation feature so as you can see in the killin_v picture posted above the majority in SA plays in Warsaw Medium. Everytime I try to play on other maps, Berlin or Moscow the game redirects me to an NA or EU server.
I don't bother with the ping stuff anyways. Because even playing in Warsaw SA, the server always have 80% of players from EU or NA, Maybe it is lacking of players from SA so the server auto fills with players from other regions.

2 minutes ago, j1mart said:

I'm from Brazil as well and the only map I can play in the SA servers is Warsaw Medium. I guess in the current state of the game the servers can't change maps or have such a map rotation feature so as you can see in the killin_v picture posted above the majority in SA plays in Warsaw Medium. Everytime I try to play on other maps, Berlin or Moscow the game redirects me to an NA or EU server.
I don't bother with the ping stuff anyways. Because even playing in Warsaw SA, the server always have 80% of players from EU or NA, Maybe it is lacking of players from SA so the server auto fills with players from other regions.

Exactly this. At the moment it seems that the game throws you in the first server it has a slot for you, not even considering your ping and I don't mind it most of the time cause this are testing phases, but if I can choose I always try to get on SA servers and I succeed 90% of the time as you do. And yeah, I never played on Moscow for example, never rotated or found that map to play down here.

People also needs to be more patient and make research for a bit, I mean, I found my way through these methods without anyone helping me, and the info about the servers, is well known that we are gonna have servers down here in SA.

Just now, killin_v said:

is well known that we are gonna have servers down here in SA.

Yes I read this in the official WW3 twitter 2 weeks ago. I agree people should have more patience. The game is out only 1 week by now lol.
The only thing that are really bothering at the moment is the spawn protection. I mean an enemy can goes directly to your base and destroy all your vehicles and he can sits there waiting you to spawn wtf. But I'm sure in a month or so the devs will fix it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, j1mart said:

Yes I read this in the official WW3 twitter 2 weeks ago. I agree people should have more patience. The game is out only 1 week by now lol.
The only thing that are really bothering at the moment is the spawn protection. I mean an enemy can goes directly to your base and destroy all your vehicles and he can sits there waiting you to spawn wtf. But I'm sure in a month or so the devs will fix it

Yeah, that's annoying as hell when it happens but we will get there at some point, we just have to wait till all these server issues are sorted out and expect for the best. 

See ya in the battlefield my dude!! GLHF

• Like 1

3 hours ago, killin_v said:

@Lazyyawn Upper left, where it says View, click there, and it will show you a menu.

In there use the filters to look for servers for a specific game.

505520947_preview_steam servers.png

Worked, thx

Find just 1 server under 150 ping

Edited by Kamikaze_Br

1 minute ago, Kamikaze_Br said:

Worked, thx

Find just 1 server under 100 ping

Yes, it seems that something happend with the rest of SA servers, hope they are up again soon.

Happy to help. HF

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:15 PM, KuBr0 said:

urgently gotten me :D ha!

So how many friends are we talking about?

I cant give a number, because people say and if will do....

Is a gamble, but keep in mind that SA has many players and our coutries have many people.

Our clan had server in Americas Army 2, BF3 and 4, if they will want open in WW3 I dont know

First need buy game....