Sign in to follow this  
Creeping

[Request] Noshahr Canals @BF3 | Conquest + TDM

I'm sure there are many people outside who loved the map design of the BF3 Map Noshahr Canals. It would be very cool if you think about a Map similar to this one. Noshahr Canals was my favorite and one of the best BF Maps.

Edited by Creeping
  • Like 1

On 10/27/2018 at 8:15 AM, Creeping said:

I'm sure there are many people outside who loved the map design of the BF3 Map Noshahr Canals. It would be very cool if you think about a Map similar to this one. Noshahr Canals was my favorite and one of the best BF Maps.

Re-read your request and then think.

Do you really think DICE would allow for copying of their idea?

39 minutes ago, VenenaMedicus said:

Re-read your request and then think.

Do you really think DICE would allow for copying of their idea?

I said a map similar to it. Of course DICE wont allow a copy but they cant do about a map which is kind of.

Edited by Creeping

1 minute ago, Creeping said:

I said a map similar to it. Of course DICE wont allow a copy but they cant do about a map which is kind of.

Similarity can be also seen as copying, unfortunately.

On 10/27/2018 at 8:15 AM, Creeping said:

Hi five man, I also love this map. I wasted there so many precious hours...I regret nothing.

I can't reveal too much but I can say that your patience surely will be  rewarded :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kony said:

Hi five man, I also love this map. I wasted there so many precious hours...I regret nothing.

I can't reveal too much but I can say that your patience surely will be  rewarded :)

????

On 10/27/2018 at 1:15 AM, Creeping said:

i dunno how this will work. i guess if they want to make a tdm mode that has different maps? or u asking for a large scale map that has a portion of it similar to canals? will the whole map be nothing but ship containers? lol. wierd suggestion.

On 10/29/2018 at 1:12 AM, Kony said:

I wish I can hug you right now.

Sign in to follow this