Amaterasu

Ulility Items Thats Not Being Used Should Have A Passive Component.

The Health pack and Ammo bag is the most common ulility item being used right now. While the other classes are just to weak to be considered. These are my suggestions to give them a much needed boost. As Always u may have a different idea and disagree with mines. Just sparking ideas.

Mini UGV (C4 Car)

allow the soldier in your squad with c4 ulility item to attach C4 on the mini UGV to increase its damage and blast dadius.

Mini Drone (Toy Helicopter)

the mini drone to mass spot infantry, Other Mini Drones, armor and tank mines with the X Button with a significant increase to revealed time because you are inmobile and needs to hide.

taking it abit further. allow the mini drone player to Get access to the map at all times and he gets access to the battlepoint system instead if it gets selected. he can call vehicles, tanks, airstrikes, uAVs and reapers Ect from all the points the team gathers and re-invest it where its needed most. you are still a soldier out in the field so you must hide. this is exactly what u think it is if you're and old school battlefield fan. Commander Mode From Battlefield 2.

Anti-Tank Mines

Im not to sure what Anti Tank mines could have. Maybe they have the ability to re-inforce thier tank mines? they'll be able to withinstand small arms fire and grenades to the point if u want to destroy it u need rpgs, tank shells and heavy calibur armor machineguns?

C4

let players with c4 have claymores so they have a way to Deal with vehicles and infantry.

First Aid Kit (Healing Dart)

honestly this thing just needs a buff. the time to Use over and over Is to long and heals are to weak. the med-bag is superior in every way. for players it should either heal them up to max instantly with a single shot, heal them partially like it does and regens the rest or it regens till 100%. the health regen should be faster than the normal healing with the percentage cap. 

Equipment Class (Restores Armor & Grenades)

This class should be able to disable mines and carry a special repair tool that can repair the tank. As you know, infantry can regen their health up to a certain point. well with armor we know that doesnt happen and thats when u need that repair tool.  but i dont want people being able to repair it back up to 100% like battlefield. but with the repair tool u can only repair it up to 30-40% once. You still need to go back to base eventually but it allows u to stay in combat a little bit longer.

Almost none of these are passive effects.

4 hours ago, Amaterasu said:

honestly this thing just needs a buff. the time to Use over and over Is to long and heals are to weak. the med-bag is superior in every way. for players it should either heal them up to max instantly with a single shot, heal them partially like it does and regens the rest or it regens till 100%. the health regen should be faster than the normal healing with the percentage cap. 

I very much disagree, the first aid kit is for when you're getting a move on. Hitting yourself with the needle is a lot faster during and between firefights than putting down a health bag and waiting for the bar to load up. A full heal would be overpowered.

Personally i always use it and i see most other people using it as well, but that might be because its the default option (I think).

• Like 1

that is true, everyone did start with it. so it gave me the impression med bags wasnt good but now its flipped so thought it needed a buff. hmm so the cooldown isnt the same? maybe not for you but what do u think about teammates, should they get the full burst of health? i imagine the time adds up if multiple people needs it. ig these seem like changes and buffs than a passive for items. 

2 minutes ago, Amaterasu said:

that is true, everyone did start with it. so it gave me the impression med bags wasnt good but now its flipped so thought it needed a buff. hmm so the cooldown isnt the same? maybe not for you but what do u think about teammates, should they get the full burst of health? i imagine the time adds up if multiple people needs it. ig these seem like changes and buffs than a passive for items. 

Pretty sure the cooldown on the first aid kit is faster but that's not what I'm talking about, actually using the item is a lot faster. The medbag is sub optimal unless you're dug in and not moving.

The change i would like to see is a longer range for healing allies though, as it is you really have to sit right on them and face them square on. If they're strafing it makes healing a real pain.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Noosa said:

Pretty sure the cooldown on the first aid kit is faster but that's not what I'm talking about, actually using the item is a lot faster. The medbag is sub optimal unless you're dug in and not moving.

The change i would like to see is a longer range for healing allies though, as it is you really have to sit right on them and face them square on. If they're strafing it makes healing a real pain.

cooldown makes using it faster lol and the range to be increased is a great idea. i noticed a teammate wanted to heal me and i had to stand still for it. thanks for ur opinion, i tried to think of the creative ways to buff gadgets that arent being used and put them into existing ulility bags so its not a clusterfuck with single choices. i also included the extra gadgets i seen people asking for. i cant imagine always switching my loadouts just to deal with one thing and mess up my team comp. so i thought lets do what battlefield does, everyone has 2 ulility items they can use. i thought of maybe everyone can pick and chose it but.. i think that would really be op.

Edited by Amaterasu