tjigz_1

Tank and other vehicle "Limits"

Just played a couple games today, and I cant help but notice that the "Limit" on vehicles is quite unbalanced. I had a lot of games where our team was leading by 1000+ points, but we couldn't call in our tank support. It turned out only the enemy team could call in their tanks, but we cant because it was at their "Limit". We lost the game because we couldn't call in our tanks to counter the enemy's. This really took me away from having a good game experience. I hope The Farm 51 Devs can fix or tweak this problem. It would be a good suggestion to have a "Limit" to both teams instead of handicapping the winning team just because their leading and the opposing team needs an "advantage." We call know that vehicles in this game are very OP most especially in the right hands. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, tjigz_1 said:

Just played a couple games today, and I cant help but notice that the "Limit" on vehicles is quite unbalanced. I had a lot of games where our team was leading by 1000+ points, but we couldn't call in our tank support. It turned out only the enemy team could call in their tanks, but we cant because it was at their "Limit". We lost the game because we couldn't call in our tanks to counter the enemy's. This really took me away from having a good game experience. I hope The Farm 51 Devs can fix or tweak this problem. It would be a good suggestion to have a "Limit" to both teams instead of handicapping the winning team just because their leading and the opposing team needs an "advantage." We call know that vehicles in this game are very OP most especially in the right hands. 

Although both teams should have a limit you can still take out the tanks pretty easy as infantry. If you are playing with others it is so so easy to take them out with tandem rockets, if you are solo then either try to get some others to help you or just do your best with the tandem rockets and be sure to always aim for the back of the tank.

• Like 1

True true my friend. It was just unfortunate our RPG teams weren't well coordinated. LOL. However tanks do tend to get really robust when kitted-out with high level armor.

Yeah that's how it goes sometimes. :P Often the reason why the enemy dominates the match with tanks is because your own team doesn't RPG enough. :D 

Does the limit depend on your amount of points ? I thought it was because our team already had too many vehicles in play. I just had a game where I had 6k BP and there was the limit for us. I took a tank someone abandoned and used it until it died. Once I died, I could call my 6k BP Leo 💀 

2 hours ago, JiggyJinjo said:

Does the limit depend on your amount of points ? I thought it was because our team already had too many vehicles in play. I just had a game where I had 6k BP and there was the limit for us. I took a tank someone abandoned and used it until it died. Once I died, I could call my 6k BP Leo 💀 

I believe a dev said 2 to a team

2 hours ago, JiggyJinjo said:

This actually is an issue. People abandoning their tanks and it leaves them on the map and takes away from the limit. Maybe putting a timer on it so self-destructs?