TheGhostsLeader

farm 51 plz give up and acknowledge your failrue.

Well, you must be one of the very few people who hasn't been able to find a match. I live in South Africa and connect to EU and I've been able to play properly for the past four days. Sooooo...

Change your region when booting up the game and you should find something.

Plus, the game is far from a failure, It had a shaky start but its the furthest thing from the truth, that it's a failure. Sure launch was terrible but 90% of MP games have a dreadful launch anyway. Look at BF4, the game was broken for a year and only got fixed once Hardline was released because Dice/EA had no idea how to fix the netcode. Shit happens bro.

• Like 13

Bought the game on Tuesday and haven't had any issues with connecting to servers (EU). The initial loading screen takes like 1/2 minutes but that's it. Matching finding takes around 30sec/1min so that ain't bad either.

I can imagine that you ain't happy but it's far from a failure to be honest. 

• Like 3

great game with a bright future if they keep the good work, even with the actual issues. Too much hater or impatient ppl out there

• Like 5

I'm done with this game... In fact let me get on the forum and say just how done with this game I am.  I even think the devs should just give up... because ya know... I'm done with this game.

lol, people man, people....

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

This game is already more fun to play than any current shooter imo. I can't wait to do clan battles !

Edited by JiggyJinjo
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, TheGhostsLeader said:

i cant believe its day 8 and havent played a single match yet ...

sad to say it but u failed so hard ...

im done . 

Uninstall the game and delete all your world war 3 files then reinstall it, that's what I had to do so I could get the game functioning, also verify your game files since there has been problems with steam updating the game right now.

9 hours ago, TheGhostsLeader said:

im done . 

I'm sorry, but I couldn't hear you over the sound of my 35 hours of straight gameplay. I'm having a blast

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Steam - Right Click on WW3 - Properties - Local Files - Verify File Integrity (translated to English, so I don't know if these are the exact words)

This procedure has helped me every time I have problems logging in/playing.

And... Don't make posts like this. They are useless... If you have a problem, go to the Bug section of the forum and post there. Or ask for help. This makes you look like you are throwing a tantrum.

at this point if you can't find a match you have  NAT5000

• Like 1

Have hours of gameplay and  currently stream WW3 off and on all week.
Something else might/must be going on if nearly everyone can play but you cant.

But of course the devs should give up because your upset...... *facepalm*

12 hours ago, TheGhostsLeader said:

im done . 

Have you tried pluging the Ethernet into the computer or connecting to the WiFi?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Bepin said:

Uninstall the game and delete all your world war 3 files then reinstall it, that's what I had to do so I could get the game functioning, also verify your game files since there has been problems with steam updating the game right now.

I think it would be better for the community if he just uninstalled and never came back, like, ever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, TheGhostsLeader said:

im done . 

I can play any time I start my game up and find players that fill up a server.

the game crash every time I start along with my pc, I need to restart so it is back operational, my computer is not a last generation monster but it manages to run all the games in mid-high

There are a couple people I think that still cant gt in for some reason but with pretty much everyone getting you cant say its a failure. You can still get a refund if you tell steam you cant play.

14 hours ago, TheGhostsLeader said:

im done . 

Meanwhile I have 80 hours on my Steam log... (roughly 5 hours in loading screens in total). I'm quite confident they've acknowledged the problem and are dealing with it as fast as they can. I wish people held AAA devs to such high standard some are holding Farm 51 here - gaming industry would be in a lot better place it is right now...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bizarroskull said:

great game with a bright future if they keep the good work, even with the actual issues. Too much hater or impatient ppl out there

😉👍

• Like 1

Today's thinking is so self-centered. You don't bother reading previous posts or dev twitter. Then you post something like this: 

"I PERSONALLY DID NOT GET IN, PLEASE SHUT THE PROJECT DOWN AND ADMIT YOUR FAILURE" 

Okay. Next!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1