Sign in to follow this  
Haxelmane

Has there been any improvements in the past 3 days? Any updates?

For me? Yes. I get into the game every time it launches, the game no longer freezes at the end of a match, my customization gets saved and I'm gaining EXP and ranks.

Others are not so lucky.

• Like 1

I can get into matches without issues but the stuttering is just ridiculous and I'm running a 4.4Ghz overclocked i5-4690K 16gb is ballistix tactical mem and a evga 1070 sc 8gb and my frame rate is rather decent at 1600 *900

• Like 1

Every day there are couple of small updates. They don't specify what they're doing but I'm noticing little things being fixed along the way.

• Thanks 1

Oh really? Thats awsome guys ima start up the game soon and check it all out i been waiting playing bit of read dead 

Just now, Haxelmane said:

Oh really? Thats awsome guys ima start up the game soon and check it all out i been waiting playing bit of read dead 

Don't be too excited. By little things I really mean little things. Game launches, you can join and play but not much has changed beyond that, aside from said little things that aren't that important to mention but very welcome nonetheless.

Edited by Marrond
  • Thanks 1

Btw For me when i used to start up a game my frame rates would be less then 10fps in the first few minutes then it stabilizes and i get around 25-35 . Would it still be the same now ?  have they made it more stable at all yet ?

I've been playing since day too, no loadouts saving at first now i can save them, exp and points are saving too but in a strange way, fps smooth, no crashes, only first loading screen with long times, connects to every game in less than a minute, good experience for now

Ryzen 1700x
RX 480 8gb nitro
16 gb

45 minutes ago, Haxelmane said:

Btw For me when i used to start up a game my frame rates would be less then 10fps in the first few minutes then it stabilizes and i get around 25-35 . Would it still be the same now ?  have they made it more stable at all yet ?

They are only working on the servers right now,once they fix that they will make a announcement,publish a roadmap and start working on things like optimization.

Keep an eye out for it on twitter.

https://twitter.com/ww3thegame

• Thanks 1