Sign in to follow this  
alepasztet

Classic game modes

Hello,

I haven't seen any CTF-like mode in any modern and popular FPS for a while, maybe that would be fun to bring it back to games. It actually may not be just flag, it could be POW or something, but what is important it should focus all players on specific area that can moves (if you know what i mean). Like some specops mission to bring something back to base.

What do you guys think?

Edited by alepasztet

We will add more game modes. We'd like that and will probably introduce those during early access.

First we need to polish Warzone and Recon. Recon will be our BR Mode and it's not a clone other BR games.

It's our own take on the subject. Urban and squad based. Think you're gonna love it. :)

I know Im looking to the future, but this game has so much potential... :)     I really can't wait for Recon mode. Looking at game and how it is done, im sure you will totally rock with it. You are doing great job, thanks!

Edited by alepasztet

Is also something planned like line capturing? For example you have 3 different lines and a base in the middle with like 3 bases (Like Heroes and Generals). You have to go through the lines to capture the bases. One team just has to defend the base and the other one has to attack. If attacking team is not able to capture the base they lost after a certain time. If the attacking team captures every base point they have won. Also when you have lets say 4 A Points and you capture A4, then A3 is locked for like 1 or 2mins. Maybe you know what I mean, its difficult to describe but its much fun in Heroes and Generals. Something like that in a modern setting would just be gorgeous ?

• Like 1

I remeber from BF3 and BF4 that games in this modes could become really unbalanced and frustrating and it happend more often than in conquest. At this stage of development I wouldn't risk spending resources on any other modes than conquest and recon.

I `m also not big fun of rush mode in situation when we have quick time to kill and firendly fire.

+1 for capturing mode. Would be really nice to have !!!

And I would like to have some "hardcore" option (infantry only, without vehicles, perks, ...)

Edited by Neoraptor
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, kinemator said:

I remeber from BF3 and BF4 that games in this modes could become really unbalanced and frustrating and it happend more often than in conquest. At this stage of development I wouldn't risk spending resources on any other modes than conquest and recon.

I `m also not big fun of rush mode in situation when we have quick time to kill and firendly fire.

Dont know about balancing that much. I only know that this gamemode is tons of fun in H&E. It was just an idea for a gamemode which I think is pretty cool ?

Edited by Kertkraftwerk

Sign in to follow this