sparcplug

When will the content be locked?

We are planning to bring the progression back in the middle of November or  at the very latest, in the patch with a new map and game mode. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2
  • Angry 1

2 hours ago, del32exe said:

i'd rather have it left open, i hate grinding 10 hours to unlock a single gun

I dunno, if your enjoying a game its not really classed as "grinding", i am enjoying WW3 as it is but a progression system just adds that little extra too. I just hope you cant hit max level and have everything unlocked in like a week or two.

Edited by ATOJAR
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, del32exe said:

i'd rather have it left open, i hate grinding 10 hours to unlock a single gun

mmmmm well that kinda takes away a big portion of the game IMO

1 hour ago, sparcplug said:

mmmmm well that kinda takes away a big portion of the game IMO

Yeah, if you are ready to spend like 1000h\year or more. I can barely do 500h\year on all games due to busy schedule, and grinding to try out every weapon is just not my style. Not saying, everyone feels the same way as me, but some kinda choice should exist w\o microtransactions.

14 minutes ago, del32exe said:

Yeah, if you are ready to spend like 1000h\year or more. I can barely do 500h\year on all games due to busy schedule, and grinding to try out every weapon is just not my style. Not saying, everyone feels the same way as me, but some kinda choice should exist w\o microtransactions.

Well the reality is that it probably wont take 1000h do unlock every thing BUT if you think back to the biggest FPS multiplayer game probably of all time Battlefield 2, that game only have 1 gun for every class to unlock and after my 500 plus hours I still didnt have it unlocked yet that game was one if the greats.. so look its something to work for but its not all there is... So im sure they will find a good balance.

19 hours ago, Kony said:

We are planning to bring the progression back in the middle of November or  at the very latest, in the patch with a new map and game mode. 

thats wayyyy too long.. 

you kill your game with this

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Kony said:

that is, right now there is no point in playing, since everything will be reset in the middle of november? nice ?

• Like 1

I'm a pretty patient dude, so I don't mind waiting a little more. However, I fear that the player base won't have the same patient as me.  Player count has dropped from 10k to 3k in a week, that's what I concerned the most. Lack of communication definitely doesn't help too, I would never have caught this comment in a random post, If it wasn't someone pointed me to it. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DarkEmpire said:

that is, right now there is no point in playing, since everything will be reset in the middle of november? nice ?

So just because you wont have the same setup after the reset then there is no point for you to enjoy the game now? Do you not drive your car when its clean because there is no point, it will just get dirty again... get fkn real man

19 minutes ago, sparcplug said:

So just because you wont have the same setup after the reset then there is no point for you to enjoy the game now? Do you not drive your car when its clean because there is no point, it will just get dirty again... get fkn real man

We are refering to the fact that you earn XP and Money now, it means will get reset when  patch is coming.

2 minutes ago, AltairiaNDracoN said:

We are refering to the fact that you earn XP and Money now, it means will get reset when  patch is coming.

I did not know that. because im not getting any XP or money.... you guys must be on the next patch already or something. HAHA apologies then. I thought you referred to the mods being locked.