Wesleyfrd

I apologize but I'm still angry.

I made a post in the forum discounting my anger by not being able to enter the game until now (I do not know how to delete the post, moderators if you want to give a hand) after days getting tired of university and weeks of hype with the game. All the friends who bought the game to play with me already asked for a refund and I that every update started the game and waited 20-30 minutes to enter, I can not ask for a refund as well (and I do not want any more refund, I will follow the game until I am able to play).

I understand that programmers are not guilty and that they do their best to bring the game, no one enters into this industry just for the money (EA/ACTIVISION only). I blame all this to who managed the strategy and release dates of the game, the game is not optimized this is a fact. I played several games in early access like rust (I've played since its release on Steam until today) and ark (it was not optimized but only in fps, I could get into the game at least) and I know that Early acess games are a bet, but I also know that they should be playable to your audience, I have no problem with the servers, my problem is that it will crash and it will crash my computer as well no other game has done until today, 100% disk, 100% cpu, 100% gpu.

My concern and anger is in the fear of having bought a game that by the bad launch miss the players, all the youtubers that I accompany in my country stopped making videos of the game, all the reviews in my language are negative and they advise not to buy the game . The launch of the game was spectacular but a game with 1 week of life that already shows falls in the amount of players is extremely worrying. The game must keep up with an increasing amount so that the developers have money to continue updating the game.

so excuse my soldiers for my childish behavior, a difficult day does not justify, but I still have the same problems that will not be solved so soon since the next patch will only come after the repair of the servers.

I still can't speak English, so I'm sorry for grammatical errors  ^ _ ^

p.s 

I STILL HATE THAT LOADING SCREEN, THAT INFINITE LOADING SCREEN!!!!

World-War-3-1034096.jpg

If you open your Steam-libary and start the game from there, you can choose the Region (EU, AS, NA...) and I had always success with AS or NA so try it :)

• Thanks 1

It is advisable that you shouldn't delete the post but rather than closing\preventing further replies it for future documentations. At the top right of the post , there should be a way to close the post titled "Moderate actions" .

My concern and anger is in the fear of having bought a game that by the bad launch miss the players, all the youtubers that I accompany in my country stopped making videos of the game, all the reviews in my language are negative and they advise not to buy the game . The launch of the game was spectacular but a game with 1 week of life that already shows falls in the amount of players is extremely worrying. The game must keep up with an increasing amount so that the developers have money to continue updating the game.

I'm sorry that you and your friends didn't get to enjoy the games as you should be able to.I hoped you could continue the path to stay strong with us.

About the strategy path, i honestly do not blame them. Here are the reasons why they decided to go Early Access now:

1. Funding : Their intial funding is running out and the intial goal of the game has been reached : to create a playable game with most functionalities and features implemented. Futher funding would be from you guys, the playerbase!

2.Bugs :Even with a month of alpha testing , there are still hundreds of bugs need to be fixed and a lot of features need to be changed to bring fun for playerbase

Also you should take in account the fact that server issues would happen for AAA games even on release like BF4, Gta Online,....

Note: it took BF4 one year to fully fixed their servers . WW3 "full" release is at least another year so rest assured

3.Balance : Currently the change in attachments DO NOT affect the physical stats of the weapon , also clothing DO NOT have an effect on the armor stats but rather only weight stats . This will be changed in future release and will decided by the playerbase!

4.Cheating : It's hard to know what your game is lacking in terms of anti-cheating and what patches and fixes need to be implemented if you don't have a large amount of players constantly testing. Back in alpha test, I honestly could wrote a cheat in 4 hours to aimbot and it would work (obviously only a proof of concept)(also i kinda did it ,pls don't hate me devs). But they are actively trying to fix that problem with your help albeit with an underwhelming response from the PR team. When the game comes to the actual release , most exploits would be fixed and in turn created a fun and cheat-free? atmosphere for the playerbase!

5.Future : developers need to know how the general public react to their game and how they would categorize game. They also need to see the what is the appeal of the game to customers or what kind of players they attract. From that point , they could react accordingly and bring the most wanted features to the playerbase

6.Playerbase: Look at those reasons,EVERYTHING is for the players/customers. This is what all game companies should strive for, this game has proved that the distance from the devs and players aren't that far! You could know them personally if you want to!

Edited by lpnam9114
I was drunk when i wrote the P.S
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, B4rtlbi3 said:

If you open your Steam-libary and start the game from there, you can choose the Region (EU, AS, NA...) and I had always success with AS or NA so try it :)

already tried, everything I do still need to restart my computer to return to normal :( but thanks for the tip.

13 minutes ago, lpnam9114 said:

It is advisable that you shouldn't delete the post but rather than closing\preventing further replies it for future documentations. At the top right of the post , there should be a way to close the post titled "Moderate actions" .

I'm sorry that you and your friends didn't get to enjoy the games as you should be able to.I hoped you could continue the path to stay strong with us.

About the strategy path, i honestly do not blame them. Here are the reasons why they decided to go Early Access now:

1. Funding : Their intial funding is running out and the intial goal of the game has been reached : to create a playable game with most functionalities and features implemented. Futher funding would be from you guys, the playerbase!

2.Bugs :Even with a month of alpha testing , there are still hundreds of bugs need to be fixed and a lot of features need to be changed to bring fun for playerbase

Also you should take in account the fact that server issues would happen for AAA games even on release like BF4, Gta Online,....

Note: it took BF4 one year to fully fixed their servers . WW3 "full" release is at least another year so rest assured

3.Balance : Currently the change in attachments DO NOT affect the physical stats of the weapon , also clothing DO NOT have an effect on the armor stats but rather only weight stats . This will be changed in future release and will decided by the playerbase!

4.Cheating : It's hard to know what your game is lacking in terms of anti-cheating and what patches and fixes need to be implemented if you don't have a large amount of players constantly testing. Back in alpha test, I honestly could wrote a cheat in 4 hours to aimbot and it would work (obviously only a proof of concept)(also i kinda did it ,pls don't hate me devs). But they are actively trying to fix that problem with your help albeit with an underwhelming response from the PR team. When the game comes to the actual release , most exploits would be fixed and in turn created a fun and cheat-free? atmosphere for the playerbase!

5.Future : developers need to know how the general public react to their game and how they would categorize game. They also need to see the what is the appeal of the game to customers or what kind of players they attract. From that point , they could react accordingly and bring the most wanted features to the playerbase

6.Playerbase: Look at those reasons,EVERYTHING is for the players/customers. This is what all game companies should strive for, this game has proved that the distance from the devs and players aren't that far! You could know them personally if you want to!

P.S: Karton Kiper really likes anime so if you saw him on Discord, shower him with anime love!

I completely understand the problem of the servers, what makes me angry is not being able to even enter the game menu without my computer having to restart.

I followed the problems of bf4, I never had lag problems, only fps problems in the first month and visual bugs that compromised the gameplay until today. The game is incredible and has its strengths, exactly why I bought and I got hype

I still blame the launch strategy, if they were running out of resources this remains a problem that should have been predicted by the team or person responsible for project management. Projects like star citizen have increased their expectations for the game while increasing their financial goals to start creating the game, the result is that they do not need money to continue creating and the game is extremely playable even for a study without games above.

and I keep praying for google translate help me and do not make it a misunderstanding!

p.s: NANI?????

Christ, its just a video game.

You're getting all melodramatic like it broke up with you or something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

18 minutes ago, Noosa said:

Christ, its just a video game.

You're getting all melodramatic like it broke up with you or something.

For you the game is cheap, here it is very expensive. And I was expecting a lot for a game that was not quite as expected.

and also has the fact of having released the game to play with people and now I will play alone (when the patch comes to let the game start here)

You're not alone Wesleyfrd. This community has some very elitist type of folks who think they're better than others who criticize the game's play ability and call you stupid because they and and the five to ten friends are playing with out issue and ignore that there's players in game that complain about the performance and never bother to register on these forums. This game doesn't even make my cpu cores reach 100% and only one or two cores have reached 90% usage.  heard from players in game with i7  cpus having problems which meet recommended requirements. This game ran great for me on the day that I installed it and friday when I went back to play it was terrible and I had to use the launch commands -useallavailablecores -lowmemory -novsync -nomansky and 1440* 900 resolution for the most of the stuttering to be gone. I know what early access means but the idea of charging people money for it while many players aren't having smooth gameplay is absurd in my eyes regardless of the warning they give you and with the state the game is in I wouldn't even say it's worth $28.

• Thanks 1

Hmm, I don´t think so that you invest not good in this game.

I have a strong feeling that a huge mass of people are searching for a alternative beside BFV (WW2 scenario moreee Steampunk) and Cod (heavysciencefictionslidingtroughthemapandshooting short=press W and left Mouse button).

A huge playerbase is searching for a game like WW3 - now it is so, that many players are silently waiting to play this game, they dont have the time to invest much in "is it going now" they simply try it after a month and on release, everyone has the time and is waiting after the release the playerbase has different times when they can play the game (I really understand you that you are pissed ecause you cannot play! I know that feeling, waited 3 days till it went of for me).

For me and a Friend it is running great:

My Specs are - i52500k overclocked to 4,3Ghz, 16GB RAM, GEforce 1070 8 GB Palit Jetstream and on SSD

Friends Specs - i52500k normal 3,4 Ghz 8 GB RAM, Geforce 1060 6 GB

Region Austria

We run the game on the highest settings and I on 2k. Even I will wait to play more till costumization works well but the Design and the Idea behind WW3 is totally new (Warmap). I will support it and I think ou will get the chance to play as much as you like very soon.

Yesterday on EU Servers - Loading time less than 5 minutes from starting the game. Squad invites and matchjoining running really fast and great.

keep it up! :)

Edited by B4rtlbi3

Once the devs make an official news post detailing that they are first and for most sorry about the whole launch thing (already been done but needs to be addressed again) and secondly report that they have now fixed the server issues to the point they can reset all stats and enable progression and carry on progressing with the game is when you will see the player base rise at a slow and steady pace and all these YTers and refundees that hated on the game will slowly but surely come back and play.

I bet you that the YTers that made shit post videos will make videos such as "giving it another go" or "revisiting WW3" or "whats changed in WW3" and from there it will be a weekly feature and they will forget all about the shit post videos they made.

They like to jump on drama as that is what people love to watch these days and it's proven with a lot of the shit posting on the forums and discord/steam.

If you don't like something don't sit there making countless videos and post about how you don't like it and how others shouldn't like it either, just refund it and move on to something else and come back later to see if anything has changed, is it really that had for people to resist the urge to shit post about every little thing they don't like?

OP, the latter was not aimed at you in any way, was just a little rant about the whole negativity, hopefully you can enjoy the game like many others.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wesleyfrd said:

already tried, everything I do still need to restart my computer to return to normal :( but thanks for the tip.

Have you tried to re-download the game? it worked for me

4 hours ago, B4rtlbi3 said:

Hmm, I don´t think so that you invest not good in this game.

I have a strong feeling that a huge mass of people are searching for a alternative beside BFV (WW2 scenario moreee Steampunk) and Cod (heavysciencefictionslidingtroughthemapandshooting short=press W and left Mouse button).

A huge playerbase is searching for a game like WW3 - now it is so, that many players are silently waiting to play this game, they dont have the time to invest much in "is it going now" they simply try it after a month and on release, everyone has the time and is waiting after the release the playerbase has different times when they can play the game (I really understand you that you are pissed ecause you cannot play! I know that feeling, waited 3 days till it went of for me).

For me and a Friend it is running great:

My Specs are - i52500k overclocked to 4,3Ghz, 16GB RAM, GEforce 1070 8 GB Palit Jetstream and on SSD

Friends Specs - i52500k normal 3,4 Ghz 8 GB RAM, Geforce 1060 6 GB

Region Austria

We run the game on the highest settings and I on 2k. Even I will wait to play more till costumization works well but the Design and the Idea behind WW3 is totally new (Warmap). I will support it and I think ou will get the chance to play as much as you like very soon.

Yesterday on EU Servers - Loading time less than 5 minutes from starting the game. Squad invites and matchjoining running really fast and great.

keep it up! :)

what kind of gpu and cpu usage you and your friend get? my cpu barely touches 90% for two cores and my gpu usage down't even reach 80%

Edited by DaHuntzMen

59 minutes ago, DaHuntzMen said:

what kind of gpu and cpu usage you and your friend get? my cpu barely touches 90% for two cores and my gpu usage down't even reach 80%

Will have a watch tonight, the only thing I can say you now is that nothing needs high cooling because I did not hear my CPU-Fan or GPU-Fan. I have a Noctua-Fan on my CPU (really cool thing) so my CPU-Temps are never high. Also the 1070 Palit Jetstream has a suberp cooling (even when overclocked) on it.