Sign in to follow this  
Ciunay_R

Progression Reactivated?

1 hour ago, Ciunay_R said:

I'd like to know if it's definitive or if they are going to wipe again... so i can start playing

I indeed would like to know, as well as whether classes are able to be saved between app startups

thank you in advance

i think they should wipe, lots of ppl is going to come to the game for the first time just for fixes like that, and it would be more fair for everyone if we do a fresh start, and about progress, i think it works, but it only shows earned points after reentering the game, at least for me 

Edited by Bizarroskull

I asked for a fresh start, something like 10 times (Twitter and mail), but i never received any answer/confirmation.

I'm waiting to play because i want to be sure if they wipe again or not before i start, but there is lack of communication as usual.

Yes, i agree that a fresh start would be the best thing once they'll fix all major issues, even because, those players like me, who bought the game the day 1, have bought it at launch to play on a new server, and not where everyone has started grinding before.

However, they disabled progression for a bit, but now it seems reactivated, that's why i was asking...

Edited by Ciunay_R

progression is active but expect a wipe and for teh equipment ot be locked again after they full fix the master server

22 minutes ago, Ciunay_R said:

BUMP

DEVS, YOU THERE? Wipe or not? There are players who are waiting for more info before farming.

I'd hope the devs are busy with patching the game instead of wasting time on the forums answering questions about stats .

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, DaHuntzMen said:

I'd hope the devs are busy with patching the game instead of wasting time on the forums answering questions about stats .

Hope so, but there is a community that's waiting to know what do (besides the fact that we waited already, due to launch issues), and instead of answering to every single player (they not even answering here), they should stick threads on Steam GameHub with important communications about future plans.

I'm not against EA issues, and i wait reasonable times, but ignoring community and posting on Twitter/Facebook is disrespectful.

In the meanwhile, i notice there are 1.3k logged players. Several days ago at this time i remember 2k. players.

• Like 1

I waited over a week to buy the game because I thought there was only server issues and hadn't heard about fps drops or stuttering since I was mainly watching streamers with i9 processors and having buttery smooth gameplay.

It would be absurd for them to wiped out the stats. I been playing this game for 9 brutal hours with stuttering and I'd be so pissed off if the devs reset the stat system.

They did say the progression is fully enabled after the servers are completely fixed,so i think there's gonna be a stat wipe because they are not done fixing yet and there are still people that can't play.

I assume that when the servers are completely fixed they reset the stats so there aren't any players that have an unfair advantage over players that weren't able to join because of the servers being down/overwhelmed 

This is just guesswork though.

When the servers are completely fixed they will post a statement and publish a roadmap.

Edited by Dimera

5 hours ago, Ciunay_R said:

Do you know if they are going to wipe ranks and currency as well?

Everything will be wiped, due to their own doing many of the playerbase have stepped back from the game till progression has been turned back on so it would be unfair of the devs to piss these player off even more by not wiping.

Expect a wipe.

14 hours ago, Ciunay_R said:

I'd like to know if it's definitive or if they are going to wipe again... so i can start playing

You shoudn't expect to play, but to hunt some bugs and glitches. If you bought a EA just to wait for it to be a final release, then... WHY DID U BOUGHT AN EA ?

• Confused 1

I think there should be a full wipe once they get everything all sorted out.

I'm sure some people that may have cheated have inflated stats and such, so that would be an advantage over those of us that don't cheat.

7 hours ago, giantjoe202 said:

You shoudn't expect to play, but to hunt some bugs and glitches. If you bought a EA just to wait for it to be a final release, then... WHY DID U BOUGHT AN EA ?

Obviously you didn't read what i said.

@toalltheothers

I hope they'll wipe again like they did at launch. EA includes the possibility of wipes afterall.

@Borreh while you are around - Is there going to be a wipe before progression is enabled again? 

2 minutes ago, Nuro said:

@Borreh while you are around - Is there going to be a wipe before progression is enabled again? 

Thre will be a number of wipes, at least 2 I think, but I'm not sure if there will be one right now.

For sure we'll be giving you guys extra money after the wipes to re-purchase what you liked the most.

• Like 5

On 10/29/2018 at 6:39 PM, Borreh said:

Thre will be a number of wipes, at least 2 I think, but I'm not sure if there will be one right now.

For sure we'll be giving you guys extra money after the wipes to re-purchase what you liked the most.

So everything is reset? after big patch!?