Sign in to follow this  
Hephaestus

Optimization request

If you could simply optimize the menu screen and how much ram the game uses that would make gaming with an average PC better. I have all the graphics at low, resolution scaling at 25 and it still uses 95% of my ram.

people is saying a patch is comming in a week or so, so let's wait and see, if it isn't the optimization one, i'm sure they will work on it

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

If you could simply optimize the menu screen and how much ram the game uses that would make gaming with an average PC better. I have all the graphics at low, resolution scaling at 25 and it still uses 95% of my ram.

What are the specs of the PC you're trying to run it on?
It's 2018, it's perfectly reasonable for a game of this calibre to use an appreciable amount of RAM. 

“We want to develop World War 3 based on your feedback. We enter early access with a solid foundation of the game and will be open to all suggestions, design and feature ideas from the community. 

Early Access allows people who share our perception on modern FPS games to join the active development of the game, as we release patches and updates based on community feedback.

After Early Access release we want to reveal the Roadmap of the project to show our plans for the coming months of development.”

i7-7700

GTX 950

8gb of RAM (Upgrading soon)

1 Terabyte HDD (Decently packed) (Upgrading soon)

These are enough to run Battlefield 1, Rainbow Six Siege, and PUBG at Medium-High settings
Are can care less for graphics, I'm more of a gameplay type guy.

There's been a fair few people since closed test claiming issues with running the game on 8gb of ram. I'm sure that could get better in future, but hey, you're upgrading that so hopefully that helps. The CPU should be perfectly happy to run WW3 in it's current state and in game the old spinning HDD shouldn't be a factor either, although it on doubt increases your first up load times by a significant chunk.

The devs have noted issues running on cards with low amounts of VRAM, so the 950 there could be realistically what's holding you back.

I think there's a big patch due pretty soon, so hang on tight for that!