GameShock

This game will soon be dead.

21 hours ago, Nuro said:

To be honest the devs posted that they was at Warsaw gaming event and i assume this is why we have had zero communication as they where more than likely setting up for this all week...

Yes, their participation in the event can explain their silence, but... did they go there with the whole office? Didn't they leave anyone to stay in touch with the community? to watch after the game? or the servers to be live? It's either they have the team so small they can't afford a single community manager to check their own forum once a day, or... ?

Btw, I start seeing some devs online, thanks @Kony for showing up. Hopefully, devs have heard some critics (the constructive part of it among the current shit-storm) about the need to communicate. Lets hope it won't be too late.

I'm seriously skeptical that people are going to stick around much longer, but I really hope this game doesn't die. :c

• Like 3

I'm still telling - F51 is a small studio and a WW3 is a big project. The game is early, very early access. People, even if devs do not comm with us, it does not means they don't read our messages. Have faith. I'm sure it will be great success. I know a lot of You are grown up on big titles like BF or something, but for me - the devs made a big thing - they gave us a product. Not perfect, but just like it is - more or less playable. And I hope that they were listen our voice and some day all of us will enjoy this game. So stop complain and give them time.

Edited by JerzuSzn

But we comm with you ;)

We're reading everything and working hard. Updates are coming soon as well as the Roadmap. Be patient.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just dropping by this post to share the update and comparison and somewhat backup what I said when I made this post.  

Screenshot_1.png

The ones who leaves first are COD or BF players. They see the hard side of the game that requires some amount of skill and they leave immidiatly. 

This game is more for CS type of people.

9 minutes ago, -Bl1tzTurk- said:

The ones who leaves first are COD or BF players. They see the hard side of the game that requires some amount of skill and they leave immidiatly. 

Battlefield player here (over 2k hours on Bf3, over 3k hours on Bf4 + 100 hours on Bf4 CTE... lol and a 100 hours on Bf1 just so people can't say I didn't give it a chance) I will admit for like like the first day or two of playing WW3 it took some getting used to because of how unforgiving and hardcore it is compared to mainstream casual shooters, it does seem the majority of kids/ people these days just want easy games and consider anything too challenging to be a bad game. I like the way WW3 doesn't hold your hand and how it has that kinda tough shit attitude about it (something Battlefields been missing for many years now). I've only owned WW3 since the start of the month but already have 68 hours playtime and most of it is actual playtime as I've luckily not suffered from the connection issues that many have. I get the same feels from WW3 as I did when I made the transition from CoD (CoD4 & MW2) to Battlefield (Bf3), yeah it's tough; but it's a new challenge.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2018 at 6:21 PM, Bizarroskull said:

just waiting for the update and i'm back for sure

Well that update sure did boost the player count didn't it? lol  

Screenshot_1.png

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, GameShock said:

Well that update sure did boost the player count didn't it? lol  

Screenshot_1.png

ugh this makes me so sad. I just want to try out the new update but I can't find any matches to play in. 

• Sad 1

Every game no matter what has hackers, and this game honestly is a lot better than some AAA releases I've seen.

Support this game monetarily and publicly and you'll not only motivate the developers, but you'll increase the chances of this game's future success.  If you want this game designed by happy, focused devs who enjoy listening to their player base, then you'll stay positive.  If you want to be the 10,000th child to whine about every issue the development team is already very well aware of, then they may get frustrated and start making rash decisions to please people that may end up hurting their own game.

The game is already really good as is, and everyone knows it's going to be really great next year. Don't worry about dying to bugs, glitches and imbalances; the game is in EA and every stat is guaranteed to get reset, so just have fun play-testing this game like many people are doing! Work on your strategies and tactics care free, and report issues as they come along.

BACK OFF AND LET THE DEVELOPERS DO THEIR THING. THEY'RE WORKING HARD. EITHER ENCOURAGE THEM, SEND BUG REPORTS, OR GET OUT OF THEIR WAY. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/13/2018 at 8:42 PM, -Bl1tzTurk- said:

I somewhat agree that CS players easily relate to the "hardcore" part of the game, we're already used to dying/killing someone the millisecond we peak corners. But remember that atleast earlier COD games (didnt play the latest ones) had hardcore modes, and many people played it. As for BF gamers, I think they enjoy this game alot since BFV was a letdown for most of the BF fans. Everyone wanted a modern BF like BF4 but when they got BF1v2, alot of them turned their eyes to WW3.

17 minutes ago, ill said:

In battlefield 2 it took years to level, and not just the leveling system, squad system,award system,gameplay, unlocking system, vehicles,map design were far better 14 years ago, so how have dice not improved over 14 years? that's really funny to me and sad.. these are just small samples.

Battlefield 2 is one of my absolute favorite games through the years, and many other BF fans aswell. Probably the only reason BF4 was so popular, but yeah EA is dead to me atleast. The new games are way too casual.

As for this topic, people should really stop making meaningless posts like this, and instead like others mentioned, play the game and report bugs, help improve it.

Edited by Tweak

Yeah they coined low TTK as being the more skilled option sadly with lead to people using the word wrong to describe realism low ttk games and modes.

The new TTK we have now seems worse and much more like COD but not like a peaking match.