Sign in to follow this  
wavefunction

Get rid of the TK-punish system

It gets abused a lot. About once every game or two, for example, someone will get killed by my tank on purpose so they can rush back and steal it from me. It's incredibly annoying. 

I'm not against having a TK-punish system but maybe it shouldn't activate unless that person has killed 2-3 friendlies beforehand. 

• Like 1

Yep, already made a topic on it, we need all the visibility we can get because this ruins games.

No need to get rid of the punishment system for that. If you do that you create a much bigger problem. I'd rather see the tank being automatically locked to it's owner when that happens or something in that direction. In the end the problem is vehicle stealing, not the punishment system itself. Address the stealing.

Edited by Phil T. Casual

29 minutes ago, Phil T. Casual said:

No need to get rid of the punishment system for that. If you do that you create a much bigger problem. I'd rather see the tank being automatically locked to it's owner when that happens or something in that direction. In the end the problem is vehicle stealing, not the punishment system itself. Address the stealing.

Yeah but teammates would still shoot out optics just to be annoying

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elok said:

Yeah but teammates would still shoot out optics just to be annoying

What's wrong with these people?! But getting rid of TK punishment won't prevent that either. Trolls gonna troll. Loosening up punishment will only give trolls more room to be annoying. And I don't think any tank is worth that.

Edited by Phil T. Casual

Would removing the spawn timer if you get TK punished help? That way you'd spawn before the troll does.

edit: sorry for double post. Seems like edit timer on last post ran out.

Edited by Phil T. Casual

nope! keep it! some of you just need to learn how to play! it is not battlefield, where u can spray and pray - thats good the way it is. nadespam & full-auto spray can kill mates too so watch your fire.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cha0sthenerd said:

nope! keep it! some of you just need to learn how to play! it is not battlefield, where u can spray and pray - thats good the way it is. nadespam & full-auto spray can kill mates too so watch your fire.

Actually it's about stealing stuff not accidental FF. I'm for locking vehicles to it's owners, i also meet some dick-bags who would shot at my optics (but they forgot to switch to  AP ammo) and i would love to see more severe punishment for repetitive FF. The question begins when such punishment would trigger? After X shots that you put into the Teammate in short span of time? because if we are talking about kills/ that system would be easily abused since your health can't regenerate to 100% on its' own

Edited by Marg

Instead of death as a punishment what about a 30 second player lock? so the play can't do shit for 30 seconds if they are punished. It might still be open to abuse but at least you don't get killed and you won't have your tank stolen. 

Sign in to follow this