Yeah, to make things worse, it seems there is another Twitter account (that I didn't know of) for the Russian community.

F51, get your Communication straight and use just one way of releasing news for the community.

I'm starting to get worried. If one of the most visible aspects of your company (communication with the public) is such a mess, I can't start to imagine how your internal organization works...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nunbar said:

Yeah, to make things worse, it seems there is another Twitter account (that I didn't know of) for the Russian community.

F51, get your Communication straight and use just one way of releasing news for the community.

I'm starting to get worried. If one of the most visible aspects of your company (communication with the public) is such a mess, I can't start to imagine how your internal organization works...

Yup, first its twitter now its facebook :/

2 hours ago, Chris89lfc said:

But when you look at the recent videos especially from level cap the game looks like it's playing smooth its not the case. With your comment about the server going from 1k to 10k then that's why they should've made it an open beta a week or two before it's release. 

Uhhh... what do you mean by "playing smooth?

27 minutes ago, nunbar said:

Russians get their own channel because they rarely can speak any other language than, well, Russian...

Edited by Marrond

1 hour ago, Chris89lfc said:

MArrond basically it plays in youtube streams a lot better than what the public has. 

Do you mean framerate then? Most youtubers and streamers have decent PC - game doesn't go on my config below 60fps except on very rare occasions. But yes, optimization is non-existent and hot garbage and should be priority simply because game is unplayable mess for a lot of people (kind of like PUBG was/still is).

Smoooooooth. 

yes that's my footage

Edited by Marrond
  • Like 1

They are always doing something because I constantly see the build change numbers. It would be nice to see some info on whats being changed, or what they are working on next. They really do need a forum section with Patch Notes, or some Road Map of sorts.

6 hours ago, Marrond said:

Do you mean framerate then? Most youtubers and streamers have decent PC - game doesn't go on my config below 60fps except on very rare occasions. But yes, optimization is non-existent and hot garbage and should be priority simply because game is unplayable mess for a lot of people (kind of like PUBG was/still is).

Smoooooooth. 

yes that's my footage

One tandem in it's back and he was done, although i think this was a stock leo?

Just now, ill said:

One tandem in it's back and he was done, although i think this was a stock leo?

Yes, however it's irrelevant for the purpose of the presentation - tank's HP doesn't change, only it's weight (the more shit you put on it, the slower it is). Whether it's gonna be fully kitted Leo/T72 or not, as soon as 1 Tandem touches it's back it goes kaboom (or 1 Single-Stage, which is stock ammo, to the roof - there aren't many opportunities to do so as maps lack verticality for the most part however if you can lob rocket on long range people give you: "???????" in the chat). 

15 hours ago, Marrond said:

Russians get their own channel because they rarely can speak any other language than, well, Russian...

I wanted to argue with that a little since there's still no news from devs... But wait - at least some short news from russian part of the forum:

Translation would be:

Dear community!

We want to share that right now we are working on a first and really BIG patch for WW3! Can't tell any specifics yet, but the update will touch lots of weak spots, that we all are aware of.

Patch is expected on the next week. Exact day and all the details we will announce as soon as we will be able to. Working on!

Edited by Nickorr

Here are some infos i could find from the devs answers in this forum about the upcoming features:

- HK 417 will be added

- VOIP Chat will be added

- Somnelsk (New Map) in the next Major Patch [ETA soon released]

- Recon (squad based objective oriented Battleroyal gameplay) in the next Major Patch [ETA soon released]

- Vepr will be nerfed probably

- Progression/Unlock System will be reactivated in the next Major Patch at the latest

The devs really need to release information its a joke that the amount of information that has been posted in this thread that hasn't been confirmed by the devs. 

Why can't this be posted on twitter and the news section on here, instead it's being posted in the Steam discussions by a Reddit user? this is the lack and poor communication that I'm actually talking about.  

Completely understand your frustration here, we'll be able to get a solid ETA and some information of the future updates (roadmap) out in the next 1-3 days. Keep a close eye on the Twitter tonight too.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, revdox said:

- VOIP Chat will be added

- Vepr will be nerfed probably

Sauce?

4 minutes ago, Noosa said:

Sauce?

SAUCE

d3e76fa4b09f840bb890164a14ae5799.jpg

SOURCE

Vepr nerf:

Voipchat add:

• Haha 1

On 10/29/2018 at 1:34 PM, Chris89lfc said:

They gave it out to the streamers before release but from what the streamers are playing as to what the public are playing look like two different games. All they needed to do is to make the beta open as to say open the floodgates and let the servers get battered by player count. Maybe all these issues wouldn't of happened. 

As for communication I find it a farce literally how hard is it to post a roadmap or to post a progress update at the end of each working day. Their communication sucks and they say they want to build and develop WW3 with the community. 

HELLO COMMUNICATE!

It was exactly the same game before and after release, I was in the closed tests and when I bought it on release I didn't even have to re-download anything. Also they gave keys to a ton of non-streamers in the closed tests, in retrospect they should've had a short open beta stage but to suggest they had some streamer only beta with a somehow better game is ludicrous.

27 minutes ago, acedl said:

Source that they will add VOIP?

maybe you missed it up there in my post

Weapon pickup from dead bodies confirmed (in fact it is working right now, but you have to be superfast and your picked up weapons seems to be superbroken ^^)

Maybe we should post in this thread instead ;)

Communication is currently being worked on. We're finaly having a little bit of time to post on the forums, the moderator team just got a major info boost from us in terms of FAQ, and we're overall focused on improving our communication. We are aware it became an issue (which is a shame because we were extremely open before release but then the launch happened and we've been completely caught off guard) and we're working on it.

The roadmap is in the works, I think you guys should see an improvement in the coming days and weeks.

Again, sorry we let it slip like this but the server situation put the studio in a state of DEFCON 1 for over a week straight, we're still recovering.

Edited by Borreh
  • Like 7

13 minutes ago, Borreh said:

Maybe we should post in this thread instead ;)

Communication is currently being worked on. We're finaly having a little bit of time to post on the forums, the moderator team just got a major info boost from us in terms of FAQ, and we're overall focused on improving our communication. We are aware it became an issue (which is a shame because we were extremely open before release but then the launch happened and we've been completely caught off guard) and we're working on it.

The roadmap is in the works, I think you guys should see an improvement in the coming days and weeks.

Again, sorry we let it slip like this but the server situation put the studio in a state of DEFCON 1 for over a week straight, we're still recovering.

No worries, we see the updates trickling through so it's obvious you guys are hard at work.

I'd suggest dropping something in the news and announcements sub-forum though, these posts are useful but it'd be good to have something in there for the people who drop in looking for quick news, even if it's just a "we're working on bottleneck issues" type of update.