Thanks for the words but I do hope it will not just be words. 

A lot of trust has been lost due to the issues at the early access launch. What the game and the community needs is a new and better foundation of trust. Lost trust is regained when words turn into action. So far the communication has usually been consistent of apologies and not much else. Saying that you are sorry will not gain the trust back. 

I think the communication across the board needs improvement. Some examples and suggestions are:

Update the entire community simultaneously.

People rightfully get frustrated when they feel that certain groups and media outlets are favor of other ones. Not everyone is on Twitter and not everyone speaks the native language of the developers. It's important that official news are shared at the same time to existing outlets like the forums/webpage, twitter, facebook, discord etc.

Monthly Recaps

At the end of each month of the start of the next month it would be nice to get a recap from the developers what they did in the last 4 weeks and what they are planning to work on in the future. 

Edited by Schlagerfreund
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Schlagerfreund said:

Thanks for the words but I do hope it will not just be words. 

A lot of trust has been lost due to the issues at the early access launch. What the game and the community needs is a new and better foundation of trust. Lost trust is regained when words turn into action. So far the communication has usually been consistent of apologies and not much else. Saying that you are sorry will not gain the trust back. 

I think the communication across the board needs improvement. Some examples and suggestions are:

Update the entire community simultaneously.

People rightfully get frustrated when they feel that certain groups and media outlets are favor of other ones. Not everyone is on Twitter and not everyone speaks the native language of the developers. It's important that official news are shared at the same time to existing outlets like the forums/webpage, twitter, facebook, discord etc.

Monthly Recaps

At the end of each month of the start of the next month it would be nice to get a recap from the developers what they did in the last 4 weeks and what they are planning to work on in the future. 

Totally agreed on this ;)whoever is running the PR team/Media group for F51 should sit with the developers and base out a timeline of what is to come once the base game has been made stable. 

Fourms should be the 1st lane of exposure , then reddit(as these would be checked for updates/news and any other social medias following.

This is something that makes me worry if it was worth buying this game. It was nice of them to excuse themselves so much for the bad launch and I thought that was a good sign, thinking they'd be very talkative and transparent developers but now I'm really not so sure anymore.

Devs it is vital that you make regular updates as to what you are currently working on, snags that you've encountered, fixes you've made etc. 

We as a community are ready to support you as much as you need us to but it is super important to let us know what you are up to regularly. 

Please post something telling us what's up because it's been pretty quiet recently.

• Like 1

You have to search the information yourself, sorry. Either search the forum or go on twitter. 

Apparenlty using the news section is not an option.

Here is info I found: (scroll down)

Edited by Kulumatic
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kulumatic said:

You have to search the information yourself, sorry. Either search the forum or go on twitter. 

Apparenlty using the news section is not an option.

Here is info I found:

They need an official news section on this forum. This isn't very good doing it this way.

1 minute ago, jabbothehut said:

They need an official news section on this forum. This isn't very good doing it this way.

They have one. They are just not using it.

33 minutes ago, jabbothehut said:

Devs it is vital that you make regular updates as to what you are currently working on, snags that you've encountered, fixes you've made etc. 

We as a community are ready to support you as much as you need us to but it is super important to let us know what you are up to regularly. 

Please post something telling us what's up because it's been pretty quiet recently.

4 hours ago, Borreh said:

Maybe we should post in this thread instead ;)

Communication is currently being worked on. We're finaly having a little bit of time to post on the forums, the moderator team just got a major info boost from us in terms of FAQ, and we're overall focused on improving our communication. We are aware it became an issue (which is a shame because we were extremely open before release but then the launch happened and we've been completely caught off guard) and we're working on it.

The roadmap is in the works, I think you guys should see an improvement in the coming days and weeks.

Again, sorry we let it slip like this but the server situation put the studio in a state of DEFCON 1 for over a week straight, we're still recovering.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, weedtime said:

LOL, your nickname remembers me one from a friend: Obi one cannabis, just saying XD

Edited by weedtime
I don't like star wars :)
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Borreh said:

Communication is currently being worked on. We're finaly having a little bit of time to post on the forums, the moderator team just got a major info boost from us in terms of FAQ, and we're overall focused on improving our communication. We are aware it became an issue (which is a shame because we were extremely open before release but then the launch happened and we've been completely caught off guard) and we're working on it.

The roadmap is in the works, I think you guys should see an improvement in the coming days and weeks.

Again, sorry we let it slip like this but the server situation put the studio in a state of DEFCON 1 for over a week straight, we're still recovering.

Thanks for the update 

On 10/30/2018 at 3:50 PM, Borreh said:

❤️ 

• Like 1