tyrant

We need a roadmap before the end of this week.

Roadmap needs to happen this week.  Your PR person needs to be involved HEAVILY with the community.  I highly recommend looking at how Facepunch does their Devblogs for RUST as a solid example of how to push info to the community on a weekly basis.

We need to know what you're working on.  We are investors in an unfinished project so all we can do is wonder what is going on in the background.

Highlight what each aspect of your team is doing.  New art? Great.  Show us.  Fixed a bug?  Show us.  Map concept?  Post it. 

This is what we NEED as a community to know that our interests are being held into account during the development of this game.  

You sold us a concept, and idea.  We loved it or at least liked it, so we payed you.  Keep our confidence.

Huge fan of the game thus far and is very close to what I crave out of an fps in 2018.  

-tyrant

• Like 16
  • Angry 1

+1 for this awesome post...

we are definately ready for a roadmap and  a patch ETA till the end of this week.... 😉

Edited by revdox
  • Like 1

The real problem in Farm 51 is Public relations; maybe they didn’t realize that next week will be release BFV and most of WW3 Players could buy BFV and uninstall WW3.

Maybe more communication could save the game.

I actually see only volunteer (moderators) and Developers in this Forum.

Go Strong guys I believe in this game/project

On 10/29/2018 at 1:17 PM, tyrant said:

Your PR person needs to be involved HEAVILY with the community

Steady work on the game I'd be happy with. Which seems to be the case. Though I personally would agree w you on PR and what they are doing. Because right now I have a good imagination on what they are trying to do and I hope its close. 

Changing fronts based on wins and loses for matches. ( I know they are looking to add most of the world maybe china. Though I hope not china because we might lose the Chinese population in game due to the government banning it for adding it as a possible front.)  Maps change regularly for the front lines which you can see from that tactical view of the earth. Rewards for end of season wins are xp related or slightly SLIGHTLY boost winning side or defending side based on how far into their domestic territory they are. The satellites that are currently orbiting in game could be used for something based on which region your fighting. (because you may be underground or above or heavy geographic interference. It would be nice if there was weather and a non geostatic orbit for the earth so times changed based on when you play. If its some of these I can't wait and I'll happily continue to use forum and praise this game. Looking forward to what is possible for this 2018 2019 FPS shooter can be! HYPE

On 11/3/2018 at 3:15 PM, ೞoℓf✌ said:

Devs said that roadmap should be soon

the devs said "should be soon" about 500 times too much already since this game launched. Im afraid to say but the lack of communication from the dev side and promises of a local server that would "be up within 2 weeks after launch" has left me playing other games.