Hi Devs..

Here are 3 easy fixes that can be added to the list of other peoples suggestions

1. Bodies should remain a little bit longer on the battlefield

2. The ability to swap for/pick up a downed players weapon - this can be possible if bodies remain a little

3. Once deploying a special eg UAV/Reaper.. the laptop takes far too long to be put away and you end up getting shot. Its quick to open but reeeeeeaaaallly slow (unrealistically) to put it away - decrease the time please.

So far the game is fun to play. Keep up the good work..

Regards from South Africa :) 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Statesecret_d said:

Hi Devs..

Here are 3 easy fixes that can be added to the list of other peoples suggestions

1. Bodies should remain a little bit longer on the battlefield

2. The ability to swap for/pick up a downed players weapon - this can be possible if bodies remain a little

3. Once deploying a special eg UAV/Reaper.. the laptop takes far too long to be put away and you end up getting shot. Its quick to open but reeeeeeaaaallly slow (unrealistically) to put it away - decrease the time please.

So far the game is fun to play. Keep up the good work..

Regards from South Africa :) 

Hah, finally I met one of those legendary 30 players from Africa. How is your ping anyway?

Good news- we are workign on the weapon pick system, right now it's bugged. The laptop will disapper faster with the first bigger patch. 

Edited by Kony
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Kony said:

Hah, finally I met one of those legendary 30 players from Africa. How is your ping anyway?

Good news- we are workign on the weapon pick system, right now it's bugged. The laptop will disapper faster with the first bigger patch. 

Hahaha.. well.. I hope there is more of us than 30 :P

Thanks for the good news

Ping to EU (which is the closest is 180-220)..

Similar to when BF gave us EU servers.. my ping on that is now 1-3 as soon as Johannesburg servers were added :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Statesecret_d said:

Hahaha.. well.. I hope there is more of us than 30 :P

Thanks for the good news

Ping to EU (which is the closest is 180-220)..

Similar to when BF gave us EU servers.. my ping on that is now 1-3 as soon as Johannesburg servers were added :)

I remember the launch party with a large TV showing the current player numbers global with that one guy always active in Africa and the constant cheering "the battle for Africa still rages on!" :P 

Glad to see you guys enjoy our game :)

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Borreh said:

I remember the launch party with a large TV showing the current player numbers global with that one guy always active in Africa and the constant cheering "the battle for Africa still rages on!" :P 

Glad to see you guys enjoy our game :)

Lol.. as ive said in other posts.. ZA is starving for a modern FPS shooter.. would love a title like WW3 to become our "one and only"  :)

Btw is there anywhere to see a global player count? Like live? Or purchases made?