AllTheGearNoIdea

Unsportsmanlike Conduct - not a moan

Hello everyone,

Not here to moan. I am a fan of the game and wish it every success. I'm having a great time.

However, was just in a game where an enemy tank was sat in our spawn the entire match. It unfortunately coincided with us having an inadequate team that never manged to conquer more than one set of control points. Now I know that we should have simply destroyed the tank. Frankly the excellent post by Marrond in the thread linked below should be compulsory reading for every new player.

But what happened is we constantly had a turnover of players coming in and out of the game so it dragged on and on. People came in, saw he had over a hundred kills already, then left in anger. Can't have been much fun for the winning team either to be honest.

I'm just curious; does anyone know if the devs plan to prevent tanks going right into the enemy spawn area?

spawn system is a place holder right now and is planned to change. IDK what the plan is tho. Besides the mercy spawn being a farm where enemy's can just walts right up in there I dont see huge problems.

6 hours ago, AllTheGearNoIdea said:

Hello everyone,

Not here to moan. I am a fan of the game and wish it every success. I'm having a great time.

However, was just in a game where an enemy tank was sat in our spawn the entire match. It unfortunately coincided with us having an inadequate team that never manged to conquer more than one set of control points. Now I know that we should have simply destroyed the tank. Frankly the excellent post by Marrond in the thread linked below should be compulsory reading for every new player.

But what happened is we constantly had a turnover of players coming in and out of the game so it dragged on and on. People came in, saw he had over a hundred kills already, then left in anger. Can't have been much fun for the winning team either to be honest.

I'm just curious; does anyone know if the devs plan to prevent tanks going right into the enemy spawn area?

Yeaaaah, we need either bigger safe zone area or spawn protection.

Or balancing tank counters, so they can REALLY  rival customized tanks.