Sign in to follow this  
Amaterasu

Infantry Armor Hit Indicator?

i dont think its needed but it'll be one of those quality of life improvements. upon taking damage could we get notified when an enemy hits our head or armor? like helmet/Armor Hit X,Y,Z Damage Prevented or Negated?

Edited by Amaterasu
  • Like 2

Yes pls, the other day I had to do  4 shots  on an enemy using TOR , Needless to say the frustration was great but knowing when you hit armor would help you get less frustrated at least.

• Like 1

We'll be redesigning the hitmarkers and hit sounds in the future to a full-fledged BF-style system with different shapes and colors for headshots, full damage shots, below optimal damage shots, armor shots et cetera. The current system is placeholder and we are aware it has a lot of information missing.

Armor hits were shown in points (same as body damage), but it made farming people's armor before killing them a superior tactic to quick and effective kills so this was removed. 

Edited by Borreh
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Borreh said:

We'll be redesigning the hitmarkers and hit sounds in the future to a full-fledged BF-style system with different shapes and colors for headshots, full damage shots, below optimal damage shots, armor shots et cetera. The current system is placeholder and we are aware it has a lot of information missing.

Armor hits were shown in points (same as body damage), but it made farming people's armor before killing them a superior tactic to quick and effective kills so this was removed. 

understood. i deep down i figured people would do that.. it wouldnt offer points towards their score but instead just be a way to see how much damage was reduced. so visual feedback only.

Sign in to follow this