Wez85

Tanks are way too overpowered

11 minutes ago, Wez85 said:

i thought i was on ww3 forum, not World of tanks

You don't really seem to be reading anyone's replies properly, just complaining about the same thing over and over.

Home base spawn tank is totally basic tank with no equipment at all. First you must get it at start if you have lucky, second you need to get 6000bp which is pain to get since RPGS are waiting for you at every corner. Home base spawn tank has no smoke grenades no thermal so that means that is hard to find enemies or hide from them. Tank secondary weapon which is machine gun only has 150 bullets which for some reason you can not refill and I would like to know why?

23 minutes ago, Cral said:

You don't really seem to be reading anyone's replies properly, just complaining about the same thing over and over.

and im starting to think instead of infantry player you are a tank player after all :D that was sarcasm i said when i said World of tanks.

26 minutes ago, Ultraevil said:

Home base spawn tank is totally basic tank with no equipment at all. First you must get it at start if you have lucky, second you need to get 6000bp which is pain to get since RPGS are waiting for you at every corner. Home base spawn tank has no smoke grenades no thermal so that means that is hard to find enemies or hide from them. Tank secondary weapon which is machine gun only has 150 bullets which for some reason you can not refill and I would like to know why?

Why not getting those 6000bp as an infantry? no rpg's waiting. You don't have thermal, but hey so doesn't anyone else going by foot. I am sorry to hear that home base tank is just a " Basic " model :D but if you grind enough there will be that luxury version waiting. I think im going to be a tank player myself so we can all tap ourselves to te back when we shoot infantry with thermal vision on and smoke blazing on the back. 

By the way tried that tandem rpg. I've got one tank killed with it. Got instantly called RPG noob, thanks for the tip. Now you made me that rpg lurker :D

Why should I be  infantry? Be  infantry if you want, just do not force me to be  infantry just because you suck at tanking.

6 minutes ago, Ultraevil said:

Why should I be  infantry? Be  infantry if you want, just do not force me to be  infantry just because you suck at tanking.

have i said i suck tanking? i feel guilty when i use it so i quit using tanks. There is a game for you tank guys where there ain't easy targets to kill and get 60/3 kd:s and i mentioned the game earlier. This time with no sarcasm. I bet you won't even play objective. Just getting those sweet K/D:s

Let's forget that anti-tank weapon. Instead of that devs should put an tank icon to scoreboard next to your gamertag so we can see with what did you get those amazing kills. 

Did play few games and saw again 40/6 and 60/8 K/D:s. Guess what those guys where doing? Tanking around, suprise. 

Like i said before. I don't give credit for those guys. They are fucking cowards waiting for another tank to drive with when one is blown under their feet, instead of just playing the game. 

• Like 1

Not a single tank driver would say "i feel guilty when i use  tank". WHAT THE FUCK  stop bullshitting me. If you do not like how people play, fuck it this game is not for you then. Same people like you I found in Battlefield 1,2, 3 and 4. Bitching all the time how tanks are OP. Get a fucking life.

Edited by Ultraevil

Just now, Ultraevil said:

Not a single tank driver would say "i feel guilty when i use  tank". WHAT THE FUCK  stop bullshitting me. If you do not like how people play then fuck it this game is not for you then. Same people like you I found in Battlefield 1,2, 3 and 4. Bitching all the time how tanks are OP. Get a fucking life.

so you were tanking there as well...interesting ?

Not a single tank driver would say "i feel guilty when i use  tank". WHAT THE FUCK  stop bullshitting me. If you do not like how people play then fuck it this game is not for you then. Same people like you I found in Battlefield 1,2, 3 and 4. Bitching all the time how tanks are OP. Get a fucking life.

I would Still recommend World of tanks to you. Have you tried it? You would be really good at it. You got your tank when you spawn. No worries to nobody stealing it tough. You might find some good fellow tankers there. I think player base is like 7-17 years old. Im not a tank player but the game i heard is good?

I have also one game for you it is called Farming Simulator please go there and stay there.?

That was good one ?

Sorry didn't meant to hurt anyones feelings, this is actually first time i mention tank players in forums

And i've played almost every battlefield games. There it was more easier to get by with tanks as an infantry?

it needs some balancing in this game. Maybe lower the price of aerial attacks or made them little bit faster, i dunno. Anti-tank bazooka what came first to my mind

It does not need any balancing.

as you say my master. idon't want to be the obstacle of your endless high killstreaks

8 minutes ago, Ultraevil said:

It does not need any balancing.

It does need some balancing to be fair. A guided missile can cost 10,000 points for one quick strike, whereas an LAV can be picked up for ~3000 points and can decimate the enemy team. I've seen a fair few battles end with a team just constantly calling tanks and LAV's whenever one is destroyed because they have so many points; realistically a stock LAV could cost 4000-5000 points and it'd still be worth it.

Edited by Cral

7 hours ago, Gapis said:

... Just let people figure out the game a bit, and they will eventually learn how to deal with them. (And yes, I'm one of those people going 60/3)....

Right now the problem is that people need to figure out everything by themselves. There are no hints at all, even the stupidest hint in the loading screen is a void.

If you hit tank at right place it goes on fire like paper with one shot and you wish to nerf it even more.

9 minutes ago, Ultraevil said:

If you hit tank at right place it goes on fire like paper with one shot and you wish to nerf it even more.

If a team can call in tank after tank after tank then destroying one becomes almost pointless. Making them more expensive would make them a more precious resource, and would allow them to turn the tide of a battle when used correctly but stop teams from just spamming them.

5 minutes ago, Cral said:

If a team can call in tank after tank after tank then destroying one becomes almost pointless. Making them more expensive would make them a more precious resource, and would allow them to turn the tide of a battle when used correctly but stop teams from just spamming them.

i agree

I see your point. Or make game like Battlefield 4 where there always spawn  of 2 tanks  every 5-10 min after tank is destroyed. And let the best team win.

18 minutes ago, Ultraevil said:

if you hit infantry with any tank weapon they will die fast too. I didn't never say to nerf tanks. Just give more tools to deal with constant waves of ordered tanks