Sign in to follow this  
JiggyJinjo

Please fix exploits in configs

As we've seen before , people are tweaking their config files more and more to get a spotting advantage. I don't want to play a game looking worse than a PS2 one just to stay competitive.

• Like 2

I’ll still own those config tweak noobs...they need every little bit of help they can get.

In other words forget them ?.

3 hours ago, Otsune said:

it's the same problem in every FPS don't worry.

It depends, in this game it gives you a much clearer visibility whereas in Arma, every setting is meant to be equal.

What is the point of this person constantly leaning left and right? Even when he is firing in the open and not peeking around anything. Is this similar to A-D-A-D spam? Does it make you harder to hit when you keep leaning left and right while firing?

Edited by Digitalhype
spelling

58 minutes ago, Digitalhype said:

What is the point of this person constantly leaning left and right? Even when he is firing in the open and not peeking around anything. Is this similar to A-D-A-D spam? Does it make you harder to hit when you keep leaning left and right while firing?

what does it matter when the rest of his head hitbox is standing still kek..also head shot are not worth it when pinky toe shot deals more dmg, just spam in his legs and balls, ez

also dmg hitbox need change, wrist shot doing 40 dmg with AK, get real, go on crayzshit. and see some Brazilian videos of chopping, and see what human limbs survive...

in this game head shot and torso shot aren't even worth trying to hit...

still only has 70-90 frames

slide thos config over here bro. jk.

yeah head and torso arent even worth shooting at. makes me feel scrubby to go for the gut and shit. Don't like playing that way at all. I like having a challenging target to hit.

3 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

slide thos config over here bro. jk.

I asked for them and he actually sent them to me ?

I then messaged the community manager with the file so he can pass it to the devs and prevent this :)

I understand wanting to make people play on the same level so you can enjoy better graphics with out being at a disadvantage but I dont see it as too much of a issue.