Sign in to follow this  
Yuzuri

Can't melee behind enemy

DESCRIPTION OF BUG (required: if the possible provide screenshots or video): Motion goes back when you melee behind the enemy. Hard to hit when enemy is moving forward.

GAME BUILD ID (required: please go to the game's properties on Steam and find it under the local files tab at the bottom): 3250942

STEPS TO REPRODUCE (required): Run and walk as you melee. Will push back and not hit the moving enemy.

7 minutes ago, Yuzuri said:

DESCRIPTION OF BUG (required: if the possible provide screenshots or video): Motion goes back when you melee behind the enemy. Hard to hit when enemy is moving forward.

GAME BUILD ID (required: please go to the game's properties on Steam and find it under the local files tab at the bottom): 3250942

STEPS TO REPRODUCE (required): Run and walk as you melee. Will push back and not hit the moving enemy.

It could be caused by delay, it happens often or single time situation? Thanks.

Often. The server is about 70-100 ping. The light soldier just stands and lose speed when it melees, with little pushback.

2 minutes ago, Yuzuri said:

Often. The server is about 70-100 ping. The light soldier just stands and lose speed when it melees, with little pushback.

I'm gonna check it by myself because I had no problems past last days with meleeing :) It will be reported, no worries.

Thanks.