Sign in to follow this  
N4choLibre

0.1.1 patch questions/discussion

I had a look through the patch notes (although I may have missed points; forgive me) for incoming patch 0.1.1 and thought I'd throw out some questions around it;

1) There is nothing about fixing the customisations not saving; is this going to be fixed in a subsequent patch? Right now if I switch between EU & US it fucks my customisations. If I stick to EU they are retained. 

2) Team autobalance / ability to switch teams: At the moment games can swing from one extreme to the other because one side ends up outnumbering the other drastically. Is this going to be fixed in 0.1.1 or is this coming in a subsequent patch?

Edited by N4choLibre
  • Like 1

nothing about progression, i hope they implement it soon!, anyway awesome patch, i hope more ppl can play without problems

Edited by Bizarroskull

The patch notes are not final and may fluctuate, keep that in mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Fly.Wood said:

I thought weapon customize has been fixed for several days.

loadouts and exp where fixed, but progression isn't

10 hours ago, Fly.Wood said:

I thought weapon customize has been fixed for several days.

Yeah, to some extent they appear to have been fixed, but I found if I switch between EU & NA my loadouts get reset or bugged out. I haven't found any release notes that explicitly say the issue has been resolved so I'm now only playing on EU servers for fear of having to rebuild my loadouts if I decide to switch to NA. If they could confirm the customisations save issue has been resolved or will be resolved then that would probably put myself and a bunch of other people at ease.